Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Venomous posted:

ftfy

(does the Fed still do the Then Now Forever bullshit? Haven't watched in forever lmao)

They've added "together" to the end of it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/AndrewTRich/status/1588234109826043909?t=rjNHb5zwNkPrz_P2wVnTVw&s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

This is a good post though

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

This is a good post though

I don't think he posted it in a good way

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/AndrewTRich/status/1587980433513488384

he's excited for the match

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I will not tolerate any disrespect towards THE PRODUCER Andrew Rich in the stupid opinions thread.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Seams posted:

folks you’d be amazed to find out who is claiming that they know who leaked the “punk wants colt gone” story.

What leak?! There was no leak! Everyone just assumed it was true from the moment Punk first showed up because, fuckin' duh, it was the most obvious thing in the world to think!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vandar posted:

What leak?! There was no leak! Everyone just assumed it was true from the moment Punk first showed up because, fuckin' duh, it was the most obvious thing in the world to think!

I wanna know who leaked it back in 2019, when Colt debuted in AEW and everyone said "well I guess that means Punk isn't coming"

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jervis sucks rear end

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

It would be great if Chikara alum stopped being terrible.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Dawgstar posted:

the good ones are all elite

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dawgstar posted:

Orange Cassidy is the All Atlantic Champion

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
lol Jervis deleted his account

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kosmo Gallion posted:

lol Jervis deleted his account

He does that every few weeks. He will be back in a few days to tweet about how he is an unfairly maligned smol bean.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jervis Bottomsmelly

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Oh my bad then, sorry.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wasn’t Bowens the jobber who got his face broken by AOP dumping another jobber directly onto his face

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

History Comes Inside! posted:

Wasn’t Bowens the jobber who got his face broken by AOP dumping another jobber directly onto his face

Yup!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Yeah that's why it's so funny that the AEWailures keep saying he's a homegrown star when he's another WWE guy.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I heard Bowens was going to be signed to a developmental deal but WWE kept forgetting to send the paperwork and he decided to move on.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I heard Bowens was going to be signed to a developmental deal but WWE kept forgetting to send the paperwork and he decided to move on.

Antony and Max both had offers on the table from WWE when they signed with AEW, it was what drove Tony to get them locked up

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Longtime associate of Brandon Stroud says what?

https://twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1588575111409725440

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

this is baffling. who is being quoted? which member of the elite's mother-in-law was carrying out the investigation? why do people keep thinking it's appropriate to compare this situation to sexual or domestic abuse?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he's got poo poo for brains

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

this is baffling. who is being quoted? which member of the elite's mother-in-law was carrying out the investigation? why do people keep thinking it's appropriate to compare this situation to sexual or domestic abuse?

He's a really lovely person on top of being painfully unfunny but thinking he's still funny.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Actually CM Punk is the secret true victim and everyone is covering for the EVPs who, by Punks open words, mostly were there for him to punch is just an insane take.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

He had to take his dog to a pre scheduled vet visit after. The Bucks are menaces and Punk is a conspiracy victim.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy isnt even smart.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1588602284707000320

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what in the world

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dave Scherer was also being incredibly salty on Twitter Wednesday night after Cabana came back. I think I had added him to some wrestling news people list or something but removed him because he was just being such a giant dong. Really seems like he just has a weird axe to grind.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I didn't have PW Insider on the ringside news list but looks like I gotta update it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

quote:

The irony is that while Khan was sitting next to CM Punk at the scrum, shaking his head in agreement to most of the things Punk said like a marionette puppet and even flat out repeating what he told Forbes, that he himself was wrong for not publicly correcting the false “story” that Punk held back Colt Cabana sooner, he gave the appearance that he supported Punk, all while his star was unprofessionally eviscerating his company. He never contradicted him or made any attempt to stop him at the scrum. I guess after the fact, he did a 180.

This man should probably talk to a doctor if he can't read emotions this badly.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Scherer heard Punk's lies about the Elite hurting Larry he absolutely lost his god drat mind and declared they abuse animals and Tony should've fired them immediately

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/davescherer/status/1585471675448971265

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MassRafTer posted:

He's a really lovely person on top of being painfully unfunny but thinking he's still funny.

i'm suing for gimmick infringement

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

quote:

I love the AEW friendly narrative that it was all Punk’s fault because he allegedly threw the first punch. I don’t know about you, but if I just called out three pro wrestlers and said if you had a problem with it, come see me, and then they angrily burst into my locker room uninvited, I would think they were to get a piece of me. I sure wouldn’t let that happen. I would go down swinging too. If you don’t want me to hit you, don’t burst into my locker room uninvited.

Pretty much 100% of Punk defenders inevitably out themselves as emotionally stunted manchildren

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Scherer has been awful for years and years. Mike Johnson is the king of scoops.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

One thing I don't get is why all these people think Tony was just looking for any excuse to get rid of Punk. The idea that Tony would be biased in this makes absolutely no sense. If he just wanted to get rid of Punk he could just like, y'know, Do That.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Just practice for all the takes they're going to make that Punk going back to WWE isn't hypocritical at all and this is what Tony deserves.