Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

handle of brunette's and a pack of crystal lite lemonade

i'm blonde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Chopin vodka is best

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Justin Tyme posted:

what language was the op posting anyway, I assume one that didn't have a modulo function

i think javascript, and it does

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Operators/Remainder

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

AxGrap posted:

A small business that etched records from mp3s or playlists would be so much fun, but illegal. Kinda my jam

I was thinking about that a while back; how hard would it be to 3d print a record

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Justin Tyme posted:

what language was the op posting anyway, I assume one that didn't have a modulo function

I think it was a goof, but I also fell for it

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

AxGrap posted:

Stoli stays middle of the road in taste and price (tho there is prob better for the price) new Amsterdam had a p good cheap vodka right?

I never liked Stoli, New Amsterdam is just okay

I'm a faker, I'm not actually at Total Wine because I'm too lazy to go back out.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AxGrap posted:

Idk girls got some bops

Hmmm I need it vinyl.

Kids and neighbor kids running around the house, drinking miller light, listening to the Cars, vibin. Happy Friday teamies

Does it have to be Enya or just similar vibes? Green-House or Laraaji are sort of similar artists that have vinyl options. New age fun.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/Cryptoterra/status/1588651685744082945

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the majority of our culture is tropes from 80 years of fictional mass media and people wonder why everyone seems out of touch with reality

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

then why can't you do it that way? is it inefficient/cludgey? The extent of my programming knowledge comes from Matlab which I haven't touched for like four years

or am i being punked right now :mad:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Chopin vodka is best

I haven't tried that one yet

My favorite right now is Stateside, it's regional (from Philly). Absolut is good too

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Filthy Hans posted:

I was thinking about that a while back; how hard would it be to 3d print a record

Lol/lmao you need a real machine

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

true. i'm having a hard time deciding between svedka (if i'm cheap) or stateside (if I want the good stuff) and no one told me i'd nearly have a breakdown in total wine while weighing the pros and cons of each vodka

I'm sorry that happened, I got pretty weepy reading the PYF cute pictures thread earlier. Some very good doggos.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

AxGrap posted:

A small business that etched records from mp3s or playlists would be so much fun, but illegal. Kinda my jam

you want a Vestax VRX 2000

Filthy Hans posted:

I don't know the 3-d printing vocabulary but it doesn't have the resolution(?) for any acceptable sound quality

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

bebop esq posted:

I haven't tried that one yet

My favorite right now is Stateside, it's regional (from Philly). Absolut is good too

It's a slightly more filtered svedka. Potato based.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ahem…Wyld Edible and Great Lakes Christmas Ale, bows to applause

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

but also lmao at putting your streaming 128kbps VBR .mp3 on a physical format

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Justin Tyme posted:

or am i being punked right now :mad:

:smug:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

I'm sorry that happened, I got pretty weepy reading the PYF cute pictures thread earlier. Some very good doggos.

awww :3:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

thats what i get for not trusting my instincts!!!!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

There's also the environments vinyl series of new age stuff. Buy me DMs and hit me up if you need more ideas.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Yes... Ha Ha Ha.. Yes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lmao it must rock getting whatever you want

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Justin Tyme posted:

thats what i get for not trusting my instincts!!!!!

it should just be like:

code:
public bool isEven(int num)
{
    return (num % 2) == 0
}

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
code:
def is_even(number):
    return str(number/2)[-1] == "0"

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

just saw your other post, i've been tricked!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

the milk machine posted:

code:
def is_even(number):

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

You could print an LP real big so the grooves would match the printer resolution, then use a custom turntable and stylus. like 4 feet wide or some crazy poo poo. ultra deep grooves for extra signal to noise action

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

CaptainBeefart posted:

Does it have to be Enya or just similar vibes? Green-House or Laraaji are sort of similar artists that have vinyl options. New age fun.

My girl loves enya, was thinking about a whole experience deal. The nostalgia of the songs is the whole deal, but I appreciate the suggestions (to add to my playlists)

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
all the money in the world, going to use it to punch myself in the balls, repeatedly

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

code:
def is_even(number):

code:
public bool isEven(int num)
{
	return (num & 0b10) != 0
}

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
[quote="Virgil Vox" post="527490983"]

Good LORD the price on that. But it's in line with a CNC or something I guess

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AxGrap posted:

My girl loves enya, was thinking about a whole experience deal. The nostalgia of the songs is the whole deal, but I appreciate the suggestions (to add to my playlists)

No problem. I think Enya vinyl will be rare and pricey but always glad to suggest similar affordable options that you can get on vinyl.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

PlushCow posted:

all the money in the world, going to use it to punch myself in the balls, repeatedly

Post vlogs plz

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1588661987701313537

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Virgil Vox posted:

whoah badass

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

just saw your other post, i've been tricked!

:evilbuddy:

I do appreciate the solidarity

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

make a joke tweet "there's got to be a better way to do this" where it stops the function, flashes the number on the screen and you use Machine Vision (TM) trained on 0,2,4,6,8 to have a SCARA robot press a green button for odd and red button for even, and then continues to run