Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Lol threads been a trip today.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

No it's emperor's new groove

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Fight Club

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxEimC3HME&t=88s

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lol my friends put a "suckin dick bought this car" plate cover on my new car and I didn't notice for a couple days. I dropped my kid off at school in that car :negative:

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

I hope this is a fake pillow man account.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

No it's emperor's new groove

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lol my friends put a "suckin dick bought this car" plate cover on my new car and I didn't notice for a couple days. I dropped my kid off at school in that car :negative:

lmao

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Reservoir dogs

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol that the real bad guy of Ghostbusters was the EPA

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
giving drugs to that one person that shot phil heartman.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lol that the real bad guy of Ghostbusters was the EPA

I thought it was ghosts.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
:nws:?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

hahaha rack em

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Who wants ham

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Lean into it and get a custom plate that says SUX4BUX

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Mayor Dave posted:

Who wants ham

Ham Boning

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Origami Dali posted:

the announcement just got 10db louder

Pretty much how it works.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Sherbert Hoover posted:

don't be ashamed you gotta do what you gotta do to get the kid to school

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sherbert Hoover posted:

owned

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/YvieMitch/status/1588657066214068224

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOwiw6RKkZ8

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/CityBureaucrat/status/1588496197521911808?s=20&t=gv16F4lbE_lq_Qh6EmxwdQ

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/NickAdamsinUSA/status/1588736958259662848

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Everybody is beginning to be able to second guess how the repubs will handle this. I think in hindsight that book Glenn Beck did, the Overton Window, must have been part of a wave of books propagating:

quote:

A plan to destroy America, a hundred years in the making, is about to be unleashed . . . can it be stopped? There is a powerful technique called the Overton Window that can shape our lives, our laws, and our future. It works by manipulating public perception so that ideas previously thought of as radical begin to seem acceptable over time. Move the Window and you change the debate. Change the debate and you change the country.

because this is what we're watching. Republicans have realized you can use all kinds of things to manipulate public opinion, including terrorism. That is not everything they have learned, they appear to also have learned to be completely shorn of any human conscience whatsoever and that sociopathic behavior is FTW. But that isn't my point. My point is the repubs take a methodical, tactical and strategic approach to everything and whenever anything moves you can move something else to keep things off balance until you can bring the whole thing down.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

This is art

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

paranoid randroid posted:

it's extremely funny that trump was getting like scimitar and golf clubs and poo poo, and putin was like da yes here have this ball, you gigantic moist toddler

Not everybody gets off so lightly. Which sports celeb did he steal that ring from?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

a.lo posted:

who is david spade

Not much who is david spade with you?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Straight up Nazism

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

if you save up some more you might be able to afford a brown probe

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Virgil Vox posted:

did musk even say anything about all the bot accounts he was raising a stink about earlier this year??

He's looking into that revenue source, yes.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Qurnah posted:

yeah it's gonna be great lmao

What's going to happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown