Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wildcats bitch! gently caress OSU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
lol Ohio State

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

General Dog posted:

Aggie defense will likely settle down after a few drives, and the offense will bog down once the script is exhausted

I know the answer to this is "the hard headed stubbornness that made them live through grad assistant life and everything else it takes to be a head coach" but I'm curious why its so hard to convince certain people "this isnt working just throw it out and simplify"

There's certainly no better game to try a simple, back-to-basics, out-talent the opponent offense than one against a bad defense

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This might sound dumb but is tOSU playing into the wind or not? I know the weather there is supposed to be wild

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If I would have bet the kids collage fund on northwestern moneys line they could go there for a semester

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

fast cars loose anus posted:

I know the answer to this is "the hard headed stubbornness that made them live through grad assistant life and everything else it takes to be a head coach" but I'm curious why its so hard to convince certain people "this isnt working just throw it out and simplify"

There's certainly no better game to try a simple, back-to-basics, out-talent the opponent offense than one against a bad defense

I think this is a big reason you often see teams play better the game after a head coach gets fired

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

IN WIND WE TRUST

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol two bad defenses

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

KKKLIP ART posted:

This might sound dumb but is tOSU playing into the wind or not? I know the weather there is supposed to be wild

They played into the wind the first quarter, yeah

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I'll say it again this game could go for the record, just TD after TD after TD

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

fast cars loose anus posted:

If you draw a line from the rest of the season to South Carolina this game, they do seem to be getting incrementally better at giving King a few easy throws. Had a rollout to the tight end and a play action on the last drive.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

They are. Or were, first quarter just ended.

It was fun while it lasted!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
eat poo poo kentucky. lucky rear end punks

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

I'll say it again this game could go for the record, just TD after TD after TD

I’ll take a sixer if either team gets over 40 in regulation

FLEXBONER
Apr 27, 2009

Esto es un infierno. Estoy en el infierno.
GT TD :toot:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird rear end school

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

weird rear end school

We've got a cannon too but it's more of a fun old-timey one.

It's funny every time they cut to the corps and it's just a mass of misshapen white dudes you can tell were the weird guys in high school everyone avoided.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

We've got a cannon too but it's more of a fun old-timey one.

It's funny every time they cut to the corps and it's just a mass of misshapen white dudes you can tell were the weird guys in high school everyone avoided.

At least they have a social circle and didn’t become NEETs

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

PostNouveau posted:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm loving levitating right now

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

why the gently caress couldnt OSU play like this last week

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

This defense is so bad lol

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Turns out even with the wind Ohio State is making GBS threads the bed on offense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It is insane that Kentucky is only up 7-3 with the way this game has gone.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Game Manager QB fucks it up, will still be under center next drive for Mizzou

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Does the Dog Corps actually... do anything?

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Why does Stroud keep throwing the ball to people who aren’t catching his passes

FLEXBONER
Apr 27, 2009

Esto es un infierno. Estoy en el infierno.
why the gently caress hasn't this kid been our starting QB all year

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Rectal Placenta posted:

Does the Dog Corps actually... do anything?

they cosplay as war criminals and jerk off into a jar, mostly.

it's basically ROTC except you don't even have to join the military after so most people just do it for cheaper tuition lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This poor UK kicker. I was like 'well that one is just down the middle, good job by him.' Well short from 47.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/ScottDochterman/status/1588924973716234241

this is the funniest loving thing i've ever seen in my life oh my goodness

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

evan hull

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Spaced God posted:

lol hell yes, nothing is better than college football

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Grittybeard posted:

This poor UK kicker. I was like 'well that one is just down the middle, good job by him.' Well short from 47.

Not sure you can keep running him out there after that. It's gotta be in his head at this point.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It's amusing watching an offense run down the clock in the middle of the second quarter only up 7.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mega64 posted:

It's amusing watching an offense run down the clock in the middle of the second quarter only up 7.

this is literally pat fitzgerald's offense for the past decade

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Mega64 posted:

That's the Wildcat Way baby!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Mega64 posted:

I don't know what game you're watching but this describes almost every big ten west game

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Spaced God posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

kentucky has given mizzou more yards through penalties than the offense has earned.

it'd make sense to give another qb a series, but drink is too smart for that