Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole for $8/month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The Deliverator's car has enough potential energy packed into its batteries to fire a pound of bacon into the Asteroid Belt. Unlike a bimbo box or a Burb beater, the Deliverator's car unloads that power through gaping, gleaming, polished sphincters.

When the Deliverator puts the hammer down, poo poo happens. You want to talk contact patches? Your car's tires have tiny contact patches, talk to the asphalt in four places the size of your tongue. The Deliverator's car has big sticky tires with contact patches the size of a fat lady's thighs.

The Deliverator is in touch with the road, starts like a bad day, stops like Twitter for $8/month

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried, for $8/month.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

quote:

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror, for $8/month.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon should have consulted Something Awful when buying twitter because we are experts at running poo poo into the ground

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get $8 a month

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Pellaeon let the silence hang in the air for a handful of heartbeats, long enough for those nearest to notice. "This is not a cattle market in Shaum Hii, Lieutenant Tschel," he said at last, keeping his voice calm but icy cold. "This is the bridge of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Routine information is not-repeat, not-simply shouted in the general direction of its intended recipient. Is that clear?"

Tschelt swallowed. "Yes, sir. For $8/month."

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.
The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error. For 8$/month.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/bybrianbennett/status/1588928097218273280?s=46&t=l4wvz7Hez7xf2-8CqnnqcA

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

Elon should have consulted Something Awful when buying twitter because we are experts at running poo poo into the ground

for $8 a month

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The question mark was emphasized, for $8/month.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

To pay $8/Month, or not to be?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die for $8 a month

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:vince:

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Remember when Digg changed their interface and all the users hated it and then almost overnight Digg became a ghost town.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Jillian poo poo posted:

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole for $8/month

M-Martin Luther??

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/MorningBluberry/status/1589026761677082625

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

SlimGoodbody posted:

Silicon Valley is absolutely loaded with people who firmly believe that they, specifically, are uniquely blessed genius hustlegrinders who will singlehandedly author the future, which is a fantastically exploitable trait for any management team that understands how to make socially maladjusted coder autists feel like they are superheroes in the college dorm environment that reflected the first and only time they felt a sense of community as part of an active social circle (hint: it's done by destroying work life balance, lionizing it, and giving them the ping pong tables and bean bag chairs that seamlessly replicate college aesthetics).

Which is to say no, almost certainly not. This mindset got years of reinforcement due to bloated pay, because interest rates for big biz were so low for so long that a lot of places could afford to borrow infinite money at <0 interest while producing nothing of value and calling it "loss leading," sometimes even creating what were essentially makework programs for their pool of "geniuses" just to keep other companies from having them.

It's gonna take a minute for the new reality to humble them and make them identify as workers. You're already seeing a lot of restructuring now that interests have jacked back up.

Of course the next step in their journey is moving to Houston because regressive, seemingly libertarian politics suits them just fine, and the strippers fawn over them as if they were fighter pilots from An Officer and a Gentleman. It will come as a shock when the townies they knock up DON'T WANT to travel out of state for an abortion, and they learn the hard way that the state of Texas out maneuvered them with a honeypot scheme designed to invigorate the economy with a baby boom paid for by tech bro child support.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Bshahahahahahhahaahhaa this is going so much better than I could have dreamed ahahahah

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun!

The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field!

Why stand we here idle?
What is it that gentlemen wish?
What would they have?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!

I know not what $8/month course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Big Slammu
May 31, 2010

JAWSOMEEE

Borscht posted:

9/3/23
Because nine is divisible by three

1/1/2(023) because 1x1 cannot equal 1

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Of course the next step in their journey is moving to Houston because regressive, seemingly libertarian politics suits them just fine, and the strippers fawn over them as if they were fighter pilots from An Officer and a Gentleman. It will come as a shock when the townies they knock up DON'T WANT to travel out of state for an abortion, and they learn the hard way that the state of Texas out maneuvered them with a honeypot scheme designed to invigorate the economy with a baby boom paid for by tech bro child support.

Having recently watched this, wow what a rough lol

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
https://twitter.com/Squirts_Momma/status/1588668593474269186?s=20

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1589023388676554753

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

iSimian posted:

For sale: baby shoes, $8/mo.

thread title

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Lmao what a goddamn baby

How do idiots like this get into positions of power

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Hey Elon call us we know a guy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

goatface posted:

Testing. On. Live.

Testing is for noobs

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

priznat posted:

Lmao what a goddamn baby

How do idiots like this get into positions of power

Luck and psychopathy.

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

goatface posted:

Luck and psychopathy.

Rich daddy as well

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

goatface posted:

Testing. On. Live.

If you haven't tested on live you haven't really lived tbh

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/StabbTV/status/1588699760088604673?s=20&t=g3K9XEXx2D_C7Thm7Ls-5Q

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
It’s really just now hitting me that for all the content, the $8/month for a check mark hasn’t actually been implemented yet. Like, he hasn’t even had a chance to melt down over the real thing, this is just his reaction to the reaction of a hypothetical, and there’s a good chance the real melt down is yet to arrive

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Simons: This plague — the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Page: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them for $8/mo

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT FOR $8 A MONTH

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Generals gathered in their masses for $8/month
Just like witches at black masses for $8/month

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door, for $8/ month!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Musk is 100% going to just alternate between pissing off one group and pissing off another group to seem like he's unbiased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

elon, try a google search ...