Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
https://twitter.com/davemacladd/status/1589018098727677953?s=20&t=4SA66nbtaTRojaFNQb3nyg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!
For those lost on how Mastodon works I found this page pretty helpful for explaining what's what https://fedi.tips/how-to-use-mastodon-and-the-fediverse-basic-tips/

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Elon literally deciding free speech is bad after all when people use it to laugh at him.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Very amusing how none of the right-wing Twitter clones that were founded specifically as a Twitter alternative (Gab, Parler, Truth, etc) are actually serious contenders to take up the slack in the slightest

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

busalover posted:

The EU has its own Mastodon instance now

https://social.network.europa.eu/public

Pretty cool! Seems like this instance isn't open to the public though, it's only for posting Official Government Tweets.

quote:

Where can I register?

EU Voice is open for registrations only to EU institutions, body and agencies. However, you can still interact with EU Voice from many other compatible platforms. The Mastodon developers maintain a list of Mastodon platforms open for registration.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Absolute free speech. Unless it’s a paradoy account then your speech must conform to my standards of be banned.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Imagine Elon being the military dictator of some random nation. Silencing dissidents who dare speak out against him.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

I like how looking at the quote tweets for this one just comes up blank, too.

Elmo's just a walking "do not write that I got mad" Dril tweet at this point.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
It really is amazing how many Dril tweets he's embodied since taking over.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This isn't bloodm, it's victory wine, I will never log off *lying completely dead on the pavement*

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Stable, predictable, and consistent moderation policies.

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

its all nice on rice posted:

Imagine Elon being the military dictator of some random nation. Silencing dissidents who dare speak out against him.

Kim Jong-Elon

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
When is Twitter going to have its own version of the Leper's Colony?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Maybe Elon genuinely didn't realise his employees only listen and pretend to like him at work because otherwise hed poo poo his diaper and fire them?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hey, Elon Musk! There's this impersonator using @elonmusk who keeps saying really stupid things to make you look bad!

Effective-Disorder
Nov 13, 2013
How long before he fakes his death only to show up a week later in that cave in Thailand livestreaming himself riding a submarine made out of duct tape and stolen tesla parts ranting about conspiracies?

edit: What's the under-over on how long it takes for local authorities to seal off the cave thereafter?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Crap, quote isn't edit.

Anyways - why do you hate free speech, Mr. Musk?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1589390597798125568

but I spent $8 to get a blue check mark

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Dalmuti posted:

More like Elon Bust

I'm reporting this for doxxing and harassment. However, now that the truth is out there we can better understand the weird penis rumors around Elon "Bust Rodd" Musk.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Crap, quote isn't edit.

lmao para deez nuts

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

2nd Amendment posted:

I'm reporting this for doxxing and harassment. However, now that the truth is out there we can better understand the weird penis rumors around Elon "Bust Rodd" Musk.

pics or it didn't happen

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
"Parody needs to be labeled as parody or else"

:allears:

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The Englishman Who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain for $8 a Month

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Imagine getting this owned by Kathy Griffin and the Questionable Content guy

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Crap, quote isn't edit.

I thought comedy was now legal again??????

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Remember before Elon bought twitter when the CEO was like "Yeah you can tweet that Twitter is dying but that's not going to help business" and Elon had a temper tantrum?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

bobjr posted:

Imagine getting this owned by Kathy Griffin and the Questionable Content guy

I admit I skipped a bazillion pages because I wanted to see Musk getting dunked on, but what

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

RIP God

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Jeph Jacques changed his Twitter display name to Elon Musk and was like "Hey for the last time I don't have "weird dick" ' and other great posts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jephjacques?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

I shouldn't be shocked, but Jesus tap dancing Christ the bootlickers in Elroy threads tripping over themselves to defend the word's richest man are unbelievable.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i thought someone had finally knocked the shovel out of elon's hands because it had been pretty quiet today, but here he goes, threatening to perma anyone making fun of him a couple days after declaring comedy legal again

elon's meltdown is a modern work of art :discourse:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
A lot of Musks fanboys are now desperately googling what absolutist means

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CommissarMega posted:

I admit I skipped a bazillion pages because I wanted to see Musk getting dunked on, but what

$44 billion to be owned by the webcomic guy

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1589401231545741312

Ahahahahahahaha. Look at this stupid thin-skinned idiot who dropped billions of dollars just to get owned.

Edit:

I honestly hope for way, way more of this:

https://twitter.com/GriffLightning/status/1589401879620227074

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 7, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Free Speech everyone. Hope you are taking notes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean he does realize most people who do this will be using burners right

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean he does realize most people who do this will be using burners right

have you ever known Elon Musk to understand anything?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if he can become so hated that millions of users are willing to burn $8 just to insult him on a new account each month, he could have a viable monetization strategy

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

who will cooka da pizza when ItalianElonMusk is banned?

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pics or it didn't happen

Mods, please confirm you got my report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

2nd Amendment posted: