Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

t a s t e posted:

It was a great throw. Arguable dpi, inarguable drop.

Even the announcers said he pushed off. I'm not insane and claiming the Jets are ruined by the Refs being against them, but even if they lost I'd rather not see PI called on some ticky tacky stuff to end the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Whether it was or it wasn’t that throw kicked rear end and Gabe Davis blew it again

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1589383360702746625

This is why they won. They forced him to get rid of the ball.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Relentlessboredomm posted:

do you lunatics use this as your own GDT?

It rules, I haven't watched a game live in years but this thread and the 15~min game recap are a delightful pairing

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

kalensc posted:

It rules, I haven't watched a game live in years but this thread and the 15~min game recap are a delightful pairing

Every single one of us in here is a lunatic whether or not we like to admit it

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

kalensc posted:

Professor Funkstradamus calling his shot re: the Jets 3 weeks in a row

I know this is a joke but I didn’t think they were going to win that game until they won it. I thought it was going to be a boat race after Allen tossed a 40 yard dime to Diggs on the first play of the game

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I had to watch the game in bits and pieces as I was riding back from Ginnie Springs and as frustrating as these wins are, the good news: it’s obvious what the Dolphins need to level up.

A capable kicker. I’ve been saying Sanders is a liability all season and it’s obvious McD sees it now as well

When we get a reliable kicker: Take the points coach. If you’re not playing Mahomes or Allen, take the points.

Replace Boyer. We might be missing guys and X might be getting old but we have way more talent than it looks like right now. The scheme is crap.

Also another corner would probably be good, but honestly less important than those other things right now imo, assuming Byron Jones is alive.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Also Tua owns.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

pasaluki posted:

What pisses me off the most is I've been too high on Gabe Davis. He gives us speed but a big time wr makes that catch at the end. I'm sorry.

I've always been a "we need obj" guy and right now we should be thankful were in the mix for him because drat do we need him and drat do we not need Kansas to get him rn.

All I have to say is that the Skycam saved your loving asses but let's see what happens at our place.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

'Thx tho..." is a HoF level sign off to a rant towards the almighty

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They should've traded Moore. 0 targets lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/thadbrown7/status/1589375123450052608?s=20&t=M5s3ZwZBhuaICZ3kJBjnlg Let’s hope so

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It's a good thing the Jets won because the rest of the NFL did them no favors. Every team in the hunt for an AFC wild card won this week.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

sirtommygunn posted:

Every team in the hunt for an AFC wild card won this week.
The Bills lost?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Don't think I saw a Phins fan post this, perhaps I missed it, whatever the coach seems cool

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD3_/status/1589352699862343680?s=20&t=2w1WdGvonuCWuCqRoTuAAA

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sirtommygunn posted:

It's a good thing the Jets won because the rest of the NFL did them no favors. Every team in the hunt for an AFC wild card won this week.

Yup.

#1 6-2 lost to #5 6-3
#2 5-2 plays #3 5-2 SNF
#4 is 5-3 MNF against the Saints, so they'll probably win
#6 won going to 6-3
#7 won going to 5-3
#8 won going to 5-4
#9 won going to 5-4

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

pasaluki posted:

The only reason Gabe doesn't make that catch is because of Sauce.

He literally closed his arm after the ball hit him. That wasn’t even Sauce, that was just poo poo reaction time/ball read. He’s made one armed catches before, he was perfectly capable there as well and didn’t make the play.

Bills didn’t deserve it, Allen’s decisions are either some mix up with the WRs or not thinking straight (not to mention credit to the Jets D). He’s known for performing better under pressure up until now and it wasn’t there.

The defense keeps losing key players and they can’t compensate. It’s not encouraging for any playoff prospects.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

kalensc posted:

Don't think I saw a Phins fan post this, perhaps I missed it, whatever the coach seems cool

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD3_/status/1589352699862343680?s=20&t=2w1WdGvonuCWuCqRoTuAAA

lol I hadn’t seen this ty

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It's a long season and the Bills/Allen went through small funks the last two seasons as well. loving sucks to go 0-2 in division games but they're more likely than not going to right the ship.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kalensc posted:

Lmao I wasn’t sure what Chicago folks were referencing on Reddit when they said McDaniels made Fields laugh and it’s oddly endearing our coach is joking with his opponent in the heat of battle

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
McDaniel owns and im going to be sad when this all craters and we fire him

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Pats winning in a style I call "impossible to give a poo poo about these jabroni marks."

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Here is a sentence I haven’t typed/thought since the mid 90s:

If the Dolphins aren’t 8-3 after the next couple of games I will be very disappointed.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Tyreek Hill is on pace for 2085 yards. if it was a 16 game season he would be on pace for 1962 yards, 2 shy of Megatron's record

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tua sacked 0 times again today. Amazing what a competent Oline can do.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Tua is leading the league in YPA at 9.0

Hurts is second at 8.5

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

Tua sacked 0 times again today. Amazing what a competent Oline can do.

He was under pressure quite a bit - he is why he took zero sacks, not them

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

sean10mm posted:

Pats winning in a style I call "impossible to give a poo poo about these jabroni marks."

:emptyquote:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tied for 4th in TDs despite missing 2 1/2 games.

Top 5 in completion % and 5th in Passing YPG among starters.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Amy Pole Her posted:

He was under pressure quite a bit - he is why he took zero sacks, not them

I did not realize that but just further proves how much he rocks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He didn’t even have his arm locked up like I thought 💀

https://twitter.com/NateGearySports/status/1589396751165042688?s=20&t=_zbxdXo_gME-Cjx39r43-Q

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It is with a heavy heart that I have to declare "good no call."

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Has anyone posted this yet because lmao

https://twitter.com/noonernation/status/1561400362921246725?s=46&t=9eOWqQwjSgawvE8tkvDW_g

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I would be slightly shocked if they beat Buffalo in Buffalo but otherwise….

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bryce Huff was inactive for like 4 games lol

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Bryce Huff was inactive for like 4 games lol

They’re going to need to pay him a bunch of money. He’s the best player from the 2020 class and he wasn’t even drafted!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fsif posted:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to declare "good no call."

And an even worse drop

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Anyway going to die mad about how this season was supposed to be the one where the Bills get a major leg up over the Chiefs because of the BRUTAL AFC WEST and now this season happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
figured out why the bills lost

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1589288894562205696?t=jzZiFWCAREycxm-Wj0pNEg&s=19