Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

why is he making jokes that I made as a fourteen year old

How

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

cant stop wont stop

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Well, if anyone ever asks me what the definition of "cringe" is, now I have something to show them

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

good one, unfathomably rich person

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That’s literally creating a hostile work environment

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao this dude is 12

Yeah can't imagine why the advertisers aren't paying for this

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

A fisherman you loving jackoff

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's not mad, he's just flailing madly and posting like a 12 year old who just got a perfect 0.0 k/d in a round of CoD.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’ve dealt with insanely wealthy people for most of my (professional) life in one way or another, and Eel-on baffles me.

he has the inherited wealth but lack of social tact that is usually instilled, and instead, the most psychologically unsettling nouveau riche attitude I’ve ever seen. Like he is straight gauche.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

simply loving astounding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVYA3oTG8fg

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

teen witch posted:

I’ve dealt with insanely wealthy people for most of my (professional) life in one way or another, and Eel-on baffles me.

he has the inherited wealth but lack of social tact that is usually instilled, and instead, the most psychologically unsettling nouveau riche attitude I’ve ever seen. Like he is straight gauche.

The dude literally lived on 4chan from the tender age of 35 and is an openly cringey loving antisocial wierdo since at least that long.

This is his idea of society

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
He's turning twitter into everything that the Jeremy Renner app was supposed to be

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

masterbatedon :cripes:

that belongs on his tombstone, a new low for him surely

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
what's truly amazing is that there's no one who can stop him. he could go on like this forever

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eventually the website will stop working

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DrPossum posted:

what's truly amazing is that there's no one who can stop him. he could go on like this forever

I'm glad to see the least-qualified person on the planet to post through it just going all-in on posting through it, while also being the richest man in the world and an attention whore

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DrPossum posted:

The ads will dry up and no sane respectable person will have an account, but absolutely

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

elon musk: attention voters, please create a lame duck government so the Republicans can cuck me around as a paypig

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Every night I go to sleep thinking Elon has said the dumbest thing possible and there's nothing dumb left to say.

Every day Elon proves me wrong.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Do you think Elon wanted to buy dril so he could say he was behind it the entire time?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

Can someone explain how this isn't the exact thing that Chuds always bitch about, a company openly being partisan in an election?
it's fine to be partisan as long as it's supporting /yourguy/

pulling the hypocrisy card on chuds will never work because they have no actual values or morals, other than "power for me and not for thee"

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
You think chuds would do that? You think they'd just go on the internet and be hypocrites?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is Elon suggesting that Paul Krugman is posting while masturbating, or that He is looking at Krugman's feed making keyboard goop for some reason?

...like what even is this

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Nov 7, 2022

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
Yeah even in musk's rotten warped brain I have no idea what this attempt at an own is supposed to be. Is it not his own computer screen? Did he sneak into this person's house to take a pic of their laptop? What is happening

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If you ever feel inadequate in life, just realize you're better than Elon Musk.

Bad at relationships? Guess what, you're still better and more well-adjusted than a 51 year old billionaire.

Worried you're not very creative? Elon "invented" a deadlier, slower, and overall worse version of a subway and spent billions on it.

Money woes? At least you didn't spend all your money on a social media site, then drive off half the userbase and advertisers in a few days and have to start begging for money.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's not thinking, he's just posting. But he has negative :justpost: energy so it really doesn't work.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Friends the gauntlet had been thrown and we must to the struggle!
I'm personally leaning towards a "Well you poo poo your pants!" Defence as the best retort.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the courts can force you to buy a dying social media company for $44 B, but they can't force you to post "masterbatedone". that's on him and he should never be allowed to live it down. every time he tweets from now on, the word masterbatedone should be the top reply.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Elon ":justpost:" Musk

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Ehud posted:

what is happening

Musk bans Jeph Jaques for jokes and then proceeds to humiliate himself even more. Honestly I have no doubt he's on drugs or just intoxicated at this point.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
How has the trend of literally everyone changing their handle and avatars to Elon Musk and making fun of him not caught on yet?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I'm holding out for him to start airing other people's DMs

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Bad Purchase posted:

masterbatedon :cripes:

that belongs on his tombstone, a new low for him surely

Hey, it's only Monday.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

"Surely this will be what makes AOC swoon over me" thinks Eonl Msuk, as he churns up a fresh batch of baby batter just before smashing the tweet button

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

By popular demand posted:

Friends the gauntlet had been thrown and we must to the struggle!
I'm personally leaning towards a "Well you poo poo your pants!" Defence as the best retort.

https://i.imgur.com/ltdG9gF.mp4

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Musk bans Jeph Jaques for jokes and then proceeds to humiliate himself even more. Honestly I have no doubt he's on drugs or just intoxicated at this point.

how long ago did he buy twitter? because he hasnt slept since which probably explains a lot

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
South Africa did not send their best.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

South Africa did not send their best.

These Apartheid babies Cumming over here and taking jobs, doing crimes

And some I assume, are good people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

People who think like this think they’re smarter than everyone else, when they’re really the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

Elon’s just a Republican fascist at this point though, so he’s just being a disingenuous Nazi gently caress.

FTFY

spunkshui posted:

His engineers refused to deliver his bullshit before the election so this is his best effort lie.

Hopefully people have noticed they are losing freedom left and right in America and stop voting for the motherfuckers who keep banning things.

Literally the only thing the Republican party is offering is for various random poo poo to be outlawed.

Well, yes, but that's not important. What's important is that Republicans will do something about those brown people, gays, and fooreigners, you see.