Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

LifeSunDeath posted:

you're not supposed to share pocket coffee, it's weird and got coins and poo poo in it.

if your coffee has poo poo in it, you need to remember to wash it post-cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Lol , I'm spearheading med-cann at my work

I've got two older people asking me the ins and outs of the system and how to go about it all

And everyone else is like

"Well J man it clearly works for you, bong on"

Or

"Well hell I do like a joint after work"

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
I started just vaping throughout the day during work and... nothing changed. I was always just nervous about it but like, I spend most my non-work time consuming so.. why not?

Yeah, turns out it's just fine, I'm still a productive member of society, and even more patient with people.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Toasting some weed in my oven while I go buy some brownie mix.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Laserface posted:

My favourite weed thing is that it's the only drug that people will happily share. There's flavors and smells and effects to experience and we all just wanna enjoy it and share it.

Any time I go somewhere I take a few of my home made brownies and hand them out to friends.

Rich kid cokeheads can be pretty cool too, but that's not a good thing

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Rich kid cokeheads can be pretty cool too, but that's not a good thing

Not fun company to keep

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

onesixtwo posted:

I started just vaping throughout the day during work and... nothing changed. I was always just nervous about it but like, I spend most my non-work time consuming so.. why not?

Yeah, turns out it's just fine, I'm still a productive member of society, and even more patient with people.

I know this is some lame nerd poo poo to care about but I am way more productive since I started vaping before work. I just kind of sail through my work without distraction

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

whatup vaping before work crew

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
pshhh i hit the starship DURING work

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
You can work sober?

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Sunk Dunk posted:

pshhh i hit the starship DURING work

I pictured Babu Frik saying this and it works perfectly

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
All you people who can work stoned... I'm on call now and may have to drive, so I can't.

I bet some of you even live in places where it's legal to buy and use.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Not in my city, but it's on the ballot this year round. I voted yes, obviously!

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
It would be literally impossible to do my job high.

The new batch of brownies are devastating. I ate one before watching Weird and it was singularly the greatest movie ever made.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nonsense.

I saw the 80s Red Dawn on mushrooms. Easily the funniest thing I've ever seen.

And you can build a tolerance to do almost anything stoned. I used to run a forklift high as hell. Never dropped, knocked over, or damaged anything, never hit anyone. Occasionally I'd forget what I was looking for, but that was a frequent sober problem too.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Nah, I wouldn't feel right driving while stoned. Never have, and considering how hard walking a straight line can be while lit sometimes, driving sounds out of the question

I just consider this my monthly 1wk break. Next Saturday is always the best part of that, since I don't even feel slightly guilty spending all day descending into hedonism.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
no lie, I just coughed from smoking weed and threw my back out. loving sucks.

I'm going to use the dynavap only now, way easier to keep that poo poo less harsh.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm going to use the dynavap only now, way easier to keep that poo poo less harsh.

I've heard that more than once, the human body is a hell of a thing.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I mean, I'm a teacher, so....

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I bought a knockoff of the Sneaky Pete mini globe because I liked the idea of a whip and I gotta say it's more a novelty than anything else. It has no carb so you can't really use the whip setup as a handheld, and so light that you need to hold it in place when rested on a table (or I guess glue it on to a weighted base). The stem mouthpiece makes it a pretty good portable though

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Alright this is the plan guys: we're adding 840 to the pantheon of weed numbers. This is necessary due to the poor planning that went into making 4:20am so early. What this means in practice is that you now have another good reason to smoke right before work and again at night, and also that there is a new weed holiday in August. And feel free to do it twice as hard this time if you want. Please spread the word.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LifeSunDeath posted:

lol I did that the other day, don't get old and have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome folks

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

poverty goat posted:

Alright this is the plan guys: we're adding 840 to the pantheon of weed numbers. This is necessary due to the poor planning that went into making 4:20am so early. What this means in practice is that you now have another good reason to smoke right before work and again at night, and also that there is a new weed holiday in August. And feel free to do it twice as hard this time if you want. Please spread the word.

Aye aye cap'n!

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Watching the MO legalization vote closely, they're at about 65% reporting and yes is up by 4%.

Our Democracy is only falling apart a little bit instead of a lot and I may soon be able to get weed after only an hr drive. I'll take whatever potential victories I can tonight.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I think MD voted to legalize, didn't they? And expunge related criminal records and offer new sentencing where needed?

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Vlaphor posted:

Watching the MO legalization vote closely, they're at about 65% reporting and yes is up by 4%.

Our Democracy is only falling apart a little bit instead of a lot and I may soon be able to get weed after only an hr drive. I'll take whatever potential victories I can tonight.

73% in and it's 53/46 yes/no. Looking good so far.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
the results are in: weed voted best weed

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
i'm gonna do some weed to celebrate

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Weed passed in MO. No idea how long it'll take for sales to start, but hopefully not too long. I still have a fair amount of stuff, so with any luck, my days of 15 hr drives to CO and back are over.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Vlaphor posted:

Weed passed in MO. No idea how long it'll take for sales to start, but hopefully not too long. I still have a fair amount of stuff, so with any luck, my days of 15 hr drives to CO and back are over.

Congrats on your entry to the land of chocolate!

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Congrats on your entry to the land of chocolate!

I might actually be trying more stuff now in fact. I was never that much into edibles since I could only buy so much during my trips and I preferred the immediate action of flower over edibles and I didn't want to waste my long drives, but now I may.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

congrats on legal weed all

if you can legally grow now, I highly recommend visiting us in the TCC grow thread. being able to legally possess it is nice, being able to buy it in a store is cool, but nothing beats having unlimited weed for a few bucks an oz without leaving the house

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Funny you mention that, just bookmarked the thread and starting to learn. Hoping somewhere in there I might find some tips on using my Aero Garden, but man some people have impressive set ups.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm. Looks like the earliest MO could sell recreational is Feb. This creates a potential issue, as I don't think I have enough to last that long, but I almost do to the point that another massive drive makes little sense, and I really don't want to pay IL prices ever again. I'll keep watch and figure something out.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

In VA we immediately had a glut of people selling on facebook/nextdoor, weekly pop-ups operating openly, CBD shops giving you a free gram of real weed w/ every gram of CBD, etc. despite the fact that that's all very illegal and there's no legal retail for another couple of years. It's just county by county depending on whether the cops there tolerate it or not.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Vlaphor posted:

Hmm. Looks like the earliest MO could sell recreational is Feb.
I don’t mean to be a downer, but if you’re talking about walking into a store and walking out with weed, be prepared to not be able to do that until 2024. Based on previous states, there’s probably a big chunk of time between “it’s legal” and “ we have a regulatory framework in place to allow businesses to sell it”.

Edit: you may see the “buy this totally legal soda for $40 and get a free gift wink wink nudge nudge” thing though.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Weed is #1

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

I don’t mean to be a downer, but if you’re talking about walking into a store and walking out with weed, be prepared to not be able to do that until 2024. Based on previous states, there’s probably a big chunk of time between “it’s legal” and “ we have a regulatory framework in place to allow businesses to sell it”.

Edit: you may see the “buy this totally legal soda for $40 and get a free gift wink wink nudge nudge” thing though.

Maybe, but Missouri already has a ton of med shops that feel exactly like colorado rec stores.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

eddiewalker posted:

Maybe, but Missouri already has a ton of med shops that feel exactly like colorado rec stores.
Michigan had a robust medical framework/industry, too, and it still took us ages after rec was approved to get off our asses and start actually selling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007