Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

dasha seems like shes always been mad she never got trafficked by epstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Same

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

juggalo baby coffin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Y5OojxyEw

this fits so well lol

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

bustin keaton posted:

“Cannes Film Fest Award winning musician”, I’m sure that’s his most cherished moment

Probably not, but I think the average poster wouldn’t care about his other accolades. Maybe ‘the inventor of vapor wave’, but yeah idk, I was thinking that he got nominated for an Oscar or a grammy at least, for best soundtrack but they snubbed everyone involved with uncut gems.m

Pretty sure Anna is still dating Eli Keszler who OPN collaborates with a lot, and plays in his live band.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 7, 2022

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Dasha should date Shane Gillis because they both look like they have downs

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/boygrrI/status/1589675368214327296?t=KINhRtGd7tGu3E0CsU2IvA&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wooooo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
its shocking how much mike recine captures the stav cackle

i swore stav-bot was making an appearance a few times

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/SerotoninGoblin/status/1589681005304381440

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Holy f
https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/1589725915931881474?s=20&t=5cvO2b4il90ibi6E8JfDMQ

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
:thurman:

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

The dude has no mercy

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

edit: mods please delete, attached the wrong pic

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I know this will probably be divisive among the fans but it's like, really sort of necessary for our creative vision. The podcast and talk show are going to be postponed for the next two or three months at least as we work on a shot for shot remake of Glengarry Glen Ross.

We wanna thank you all again for your support and patience, and as Alec says: Don't Forget To Close!!! 

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

moist turtleneck posted:

I know this will probably be divisive among the fans but it's like, really sort of necessary for our creative vision. The podcast and talk show are going to be postponed for the next two or three months at least as we work on a shot for shot remake of Glengarry Glen Ross.

We wanna thank you all again for your support and patience, and as Alec says: Don't Forget To Close!!! 
lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Puppy Galaxy posted:

edit: mods please delete, attached the wrong pic

he'll yeah

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

lol

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

this is what i intended to post. well if you're ever on my wifi you know how to get to my plex server

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

It's unlikely, but lol I want to see the Patron numbers just keep increasing in spite of this.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

seeing that would be worth $15

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'll allow it but I want my producer credit to be one font point larger

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Lmao ok they . . . seem to have deleted that patreon post about the hiatus and now there's a different post that's a 17 minute youtube video shot on a cellphone of adam and nick driving to shows loving around

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

they should move to california and make adam the new huell howser

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
https://v.redd.it/8dom08f1iky91

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0G_UXc3_Vw

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lmao just roasting stavs doc on that 17 min driving vid

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTC36D5depY

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

which episode has the “if I could change the world” song parody about murdering someone in the woods and making them wear a dress?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

juggalo baby coffin posted:

I listened to the episode of Red Scare about Kanye West and I think they might literally be retarded. They spent like twenty minutes talking about how cool Zero HP Lovecraft and Bronze Age Pervert are. So yeah Epstein is right up their alley.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

moist turtleneck posted:

Lmao just roasting stavs doc on that 17 min driving vid

God drat, which Stav video?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"look at how big that lady's rear end is"

"wow it really is big"

lmfao jake flores

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

quote:

whatever, the people spoke. they dont want glengarry glen ross. fine. literally who cares. its been my life dream to recreate glengarry glen ross and play every character but I guess its more important to people that they have a talk show. so fine. maybe another opportunity will present itself in the future. I seriously loving doubt it but ill put my feelings aside and just do what everyone else wants

:smith:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nick's hastily-written toyota highlander bit absolutely bombing is hilarious

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

i say swears online posted:

nick's hastily-written toyota highlander bit absolutely bombing is hilarious

im just wondering where they found a dusty 2022 supra to rent

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
fireman, police officer, a squirter

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I thought it was a BRZ but I finally saw the horrible Toyota symbol

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nicks walk was cracking me up the entire time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

all the comments were very supportive of our friend nick