Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm fairly out of touch and old (certainly older than the world's youngest Garfield franchisee), and I have no clue how you mix up Aaron Carter and Machine Gun Kelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

to be fair if you had to make a list of celebrities expected to die in a bathtub MGK is probably at the top of that list.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

to be fair if you had to make a list of celebrities expected to die in a bathtub MGK is probably at the top of that list.

Probably. For sure. I could absolutely see people not really knowing either of them but Nathen seems... obsessed with this kind of thing.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dead celebrities' estates should trust only eGeez to market their dead celebrity bathwater.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

I think the only reason Disney even contacted him was to make sure his scheme didn't step on their toes

Disney rep:
'Mr Nathan, do we have to slap a cease and desist on you?'

Nathan:
'LOOKS EVERYBODY I AM NOW DOING BUSINESS WITH DISNEY!@!!!@!! EGEEZ RULES THE WORLD!!@!'

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Binary Badger posted:

I think the only reason Disney even contacted him was to make sure his scheme didn't step on their toes

Disney rep:
'Mr Nathan, do we have to slap a cease and desist on you?'

Nathan:
'LOOKS EVERYBODY I AM NOW DOING BUSINESS WITH DISNEY!@!!!@!! EGEEZ RULES THE WORLD!!@!'

We'll find out if this was the case in 12-18 months when he rambles to some niche Ontarian news site about how he did this on purpose to "jumpstartifact e-lations with the Disney brandglomerate"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

im saint germain posted:

We'll find out if this was the case in 12-18 months when he rambles to some niche Ontarian news site about how he did this on purpose to "jumpstartifact e-lations with the Disney brandglomerate"

Seriously, with linguiskilz like that, you should apply for a job at Egeez. Of course Nathen won't pay you, but you'll be fully satisfied knowing you're serving the claimed world's youngest ex-Garfield franchisee.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

im saint germain posted:

"jumpstartifact e-lations with the Disney brandglomerate"

BigBadSteve posted:

linguiskilz

You guys are killing me lol

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Brandglomerate is a dangerous word, delete this immediately and pray it never returns

I am starting to think Nathen is the missing link between current standard English and the Mad Max dialect

"Don't let your brandglomerate's wordstuff be coopted! That's worse than bootleg guzzoline. Make sure you does The Tell yourself, with Egeez." #Pigsticker #Gyrocopter #Dogs #Tina Turner

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
try the new Garfield brand frozen farm2plate unfuktables

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Feline Mind Meld posted:

try the new Garfield brand frozen farm2plate unfuktables

Lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
https://twitter.com/hepcatsector/status/1589486406996733954

he fuked the cat

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
love to read unspoilered and untagged posts about horrific animal abuse :thumbsup:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
tw: mention of animal abuse

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Elephant Ambush posted:

love to read unspoilered and untagged posts about horrific animal abuse :thumbsup:

It’s fake

People are laying into Elon over his garbage opinions on what counts as a trustworthy news source

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

N..no

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
cat fucker elon musk

truth is subjective. p sure he hosed a cat

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I asked the cat in question. They said it was all true.

Cat was dead but I just used an ouija board as that's the kind of brilliant journalist type person I am.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Why must Musk be like that?
Why did Musk gently caress the cat?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Why must Musk be like that?
Why did Musk gently caress the cat?

No one knows, but he's not done,
For I just heard, he's hosed another one

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
would you gently caress it here or there?
love me, don't leave me, anywhere

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Elon desperately PMing Shane Dawson for cat loving denial advice.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

What will poor Nathan Garfsplosion do when twitter crashes and burns into such obscurity even GarfieldEats is more relevant? :ohdear:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Poil posted:

What will poor Nathan Garfsplosion do when twitter crashes and burns into such obscurity even GarfieldEats is more relevant? :ohdear:

Time is obviously ripe for a garf related social media platform.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
onlyman, the new social media for garf

no no, it's like on-lie-man

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Time is obviously ripe for a garf related social media platform.

GarfieldTWEETS

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

This is exactly the type of expert advice you want from a middleman agency promoting your product (not). Even if it's no doubt in response to a legal threat.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Phucket,

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
"Phucket"

I don't understand his use of these minced oaths that are still basically the actual swears. If I were him I'd make "fork it" my thing as a callback to Fork Jail and make it hopefully seem less insane.

Also it's very funny that the World's Only Licensed Marketplace or whatever, literally the first thing he does is copyright infringement.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Finally, I can get the hottest merch on the planet, DEADPOOL STICKER, for only $99.99 Canadian Dollars / $74.50 Freedom Buxx.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Even if he did stand a chance at getting a single licensing deal (he doesn't), he'd blow it with all the cutesy "not-swearing" and other unprofessional poo poo he's got all over the actual egeez website. Especially since he's talking about cartoons.

Dude is seriously deluded.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blue Moonlight posted:

Finally, I can get the hottest merch on the planet, DEADPOOL STICKER, for only $99.99 Canadian Dollars / $74.50 Freedom Buxx.

Listen, pal! Freedom isn't free!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he's right about one thing, it's not as if there's anywhere else to buy things online

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Egeez posted:

Close your eyes.

Imagine having delicious Mickey Mouse waffles for breakfast.

Open your eyes.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
It's like he wants to position himself to be the brand official version of wish or aliexpress without realizing that the whole reason those sites make money is they don't sell licensed poo poo.

If you want Dornald Dunk lingerie you go to wish or Ali because they will do poo poo like that and sell it for 8 bucks when it costs 12 cents to make.

Egeez ain't getting a deal to sell Donald Duck without getting screwed on costs.

I just don't know what his loving brain is thinking. Guess I haven't had arabiolosis yet

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Genius marketing moves: pitch your platform as a place of last resort and violate copyright to show how committed you are to protecting shareholder IP rights.

Phucket!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Maybe he's just planning a trip to Thailand!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
he seems like more of a pattaya guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ay yo phucket