Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/...ingawful.com%2F

:rip:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

He's dating Dasha

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

will also be true for their final hours as a party fyi

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
put together a ballot guide for myself tomorrow

in my own small way, i'll be helping the demokkkrat's destruction

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i usually vote for hideo kojima

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

the day after Trump got elected people were walking around my work crying in the morning. it was like someone died.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

the day after Trump got elected people were walking around my work crying in the morning. it was like someone died.

yeah, democracy died!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

a new study bible! posted:

Yeah Hilldawgs career

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Shrecknet posted:

Dems could have campaigned on abortion if they'd actually done anything to protect it. Codifying Roe and then saying "Republicans could undo this!" is a winning message; "Republicans destroyed Roe and we let it happen and did nothing but fundraise, please vote so we can continue to do nothing" doesn't have the same ring

Also Roe is not on the ballot it’s dead and buried. They should have legislation drafted and ready to go that they could point to as what will replace it, but lol nothing.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Axetrain posted:

Also Roe is not on the ballot it’s dead and buried. They should have legislation drafted and ready to go that they could point to as what will replace it, but lol nothing.

theres def legislation ready to go from the chuds to nationally ban abortion so theres that at least

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1578483416286101504
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1589756618404941824
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1589568452699820032

Such great content to come. :yeshaha:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Less than 12 hours till polls open, a little over 24 hours till they close :getin:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

russian and chinese hackers have stolen our democracy will you donate $69 to save it

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
alright, time for final predictions

besides generalized blood, whats the final outcome for senate/house/governors ya'll calling?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Relentlessboredomm posted:

besides generalized blood, whats the final outcome for senate/house/governors ya'll calling?

nothing will fundamentally change, but libs will cry bitter tears, or smugly celebrate until they need to find a new justification for why actually there are different magic target numbers before good things can happen, or appointed functionaries that prevent all progress.

I lean towards bitter tears, maybe some victory wine b/c actually only losing a few dozen seats is way better than what could have happened

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

house for the chuds
originally i said senate 50-50 but im thinking maybe chuds also take senate by 1-2 seats

no idea on governors overall other than chuds winning FL easily

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Americans excel at reframing defeat as victory, so I think you're gonna hear a lot of "only lost"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I predict the government will be as right wing tomorrow as it is today

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Democrat losses: Senate 4, 20 house seats

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
69 gubernatorial losses

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Final prediction: 25% chance I get probed for touching the poop in D&D. If it's a red tidal wave up that to 75%

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Jokes about how dumb trying to rally your own troops with THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER every year might not be good, I wonder if an entire campaign season with the message of "If the other team wins this time, they win forever" might actually mobilize reactionaries.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I predict the completely impartial voting machines will have a tally showing 99% voting support for the establishment candidate, whichever one that is.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I predict that Dems will suffer a stunning defeat which will force party leadership to focus on things that really matter to their rank and file: debt reduction, deflationary monetary policy, and promoting the rule of law and order

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

52 Rep Senate
234 Rep House

100% Doom

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

my prediction for tomorrow: in a stunning turn of events, squirrels reveal they've had higher intelligence this entire time and declare a bloody war of extermination on their competition for nuts. the election is postponed due to martial law, and also all the polling places being on fire

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the democrats are going to be destroyed, BODILY

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

alarumklok posted:

the democrats are going to be destroyed, BODILY

(looks around to check nobody is looking, plugs unlabelled USB stick into voting machine)

Oh wow, zero votes for the republican candidate. Huh. I guess the people have spoken.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Full election results are released 23 seconds before the polls close and 99.99% of votes in contentious swing states and districts are mysteriously cast for Democrats, we see what happens

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone who even opens their mouth to question the authenticity of the election results is disappeared immediately and their personal assets confiscated.

I joke of course. The mysterious unlabelled black vans driven by JC Denton clones aren't quite that quick.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

:hai:

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

FistEnergy posted:

Final prediction: 25% chance I get probed for touching the poop in D&D. If it's a red tidal wave up that to 75%

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

*slaps roof of coffin* this bad boy can fit so many democrat parties in it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1589439988567244801

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Yo guys know if the republicans win they are rewriting the constitution right?

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Noob Saibot posted:

Yo guys know if the republicans win they are rewriting the constitution right?
who gives a poo poo loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

"oh no my constitution!" *funnels infinite $100 bills to israeli defense contractors*