Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I thought he had yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Yeah Danny throws out that there was a whole mini arc there and Bellow blew through it in a session with Albee and Cordelia just dipping out of the story. Branson yes-anding both sets of players was some godly DMing, when my players pulled something similar on me I think steam shot out of my ears.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Party Boat posted:

Yeah Danny throws out that there was a whole mini arc there and Bellow blew through it in a session with Albee and Cordelia just dipping out of the story. Branson yes-anding both sets of players was some godly DMing, when my players pulled something similar on me I think steam shot out of my ears.

Branson has said multiple times on RTOC that he considers one of the most important parts of being a good DM is a willingness to scrap whatever you had planned when the players decide to gently caress off in a different direction but that must have been a heartbreaker even for him

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Trofe putting out a very abnormal amount of content, so soon after his last, with this extremely normal OTTSoS video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYPfdapSUOI

New premium episode too. I like Dr Dewey, and his enthusiasm for holes and being included in things.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
So I made a TikTok filter that replaces your head with Pubic, the goblin from the artwork, and Tim used it to create a rendition of the song from Rude Talks. It's phenomenal.

https://www.tiktok.com/@timbeauxplatt/video/7151795571194580270?_r=1&_t=8WJIedyuRuE&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7151795571194580270

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Can't believe I've been listening to Rude Tales for over 2 years now and I didn't realize that Albee was part dog

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

koshmar posted:

Can't believe I've been listening to Rude Tales for over 2 years now and I didn't realize that Albee was part dog

Of course you didn't! Because you're also part dog!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

koshmar posted:

Wait, where did that come from?

Edit: oh, episode dropped today!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

New Oh These Those this week as well! I'm a big shot TV exec and I've already greenlit three seasons of Carly and Taylor as quasi-Italian street urchins

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I just can’t with two Italian street urchin voices for an entire episode

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
well i could, and i did, and i loved it

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Entropic posted:

I just can’t with two Italian street urchin voices for an entire episode

agreed, it should be a trilogy

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
All my thoughts were in their voices for days afterward.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My complaint is that only half the voices in that episode were speaking as space Italian street urchins.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/taylordotbiz/status/1582059991401316352?s=20&t=L0-HYXIzsElcfEJcO-SNTg

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

https://twitter.com/taylordotbiz/status/1582074835621974017

Filing the paperwork to change my legal name to Jamiroquai Stanaccount

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Party Boat posted:

New Oh These Those this week as well! I'm a big shot TV exec and I've already greenlit three seasons of Carly and Taylor as quasi-Italian street urchins

Two Italian street urchins with incredible psychic powers, also one has three eyes and the other has multiple rows of teeth like a shark. What the gently caress were those kids?

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 20, 2022

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Paper Tiger posted:

I refuse to believe they’ve ever rejected a name.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Epic Mealtime got me good. Reminds me of Rip Seeso from Zyxx

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Deeters posted:

Epic Mealtime got me good. Reminds me of Rip Seeso from Zyxx

i've never listened to zyxx or watched anything on seeso (which in a way, makes me the villain of the story) but someone told me about that name once and i haven't been able to stop thinking about it

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
I read this thread and still was not prepared for the sounds Carly made in the oh these those ep. The part with the birds, god drat.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
I would totally listen to a weekly podcast of Tim and Branson shooting the poo poo and riffing on each other.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

That exists. It’s called “Rude Tales of Magic” and comes out once a quarter.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

koshmar posted:

I would totally listen to a weekly podcast of Tim and Branson shooting the poo poo and riffing on each other.

I listened to the first five minutes of that rude talks and shut it off lol

typhy
Oct 23, 2019

i had a 30 hour round trip drive the other week, so i downloaded a bunch of podcasts and music i was recommended to listen to, and i ended up listening to literally only this the entire way there and back lol

i would in fact die for stirfry after spending a few hours nearly dropping the show because of him which is very funny to me that apparently everyone else went through this too

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Stirfry is a lad of contrasts.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

typhy posted:

i had a 30 hour round trip drive the other week, so i downloaded a bunch of podcasts and music i was recommended to listen to, and i ended up listening to literally only this the entire way there and back lol

i would in fact die for stirfry after spending a few hours nearly dropping the show because of him which is very funny to me that apparently everyone else went through this too

Stirfry really is a bafflingly high-concept character. He's doing perfect Andy Kaufman anti-comedy but somehow makes it sound like he's really trying because he is!!

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Stir Fry tries really hard :(

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Stirfry being such a good character is really the result of a collaborative effort. If he didn't have debonesby to play off of early on and Branson giving him good opportunities for pathos he'd just be Groomda

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Paper Tiger posted:

Someone needs to make a Branson Reese Random Name Generator.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

New episode is out!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

It's a good one!

What are the odds it's time for Cord to join the "severely traumatised when reuniting with my family" club?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Every family reunification has gone splendedly! This can go no different! Except, well, it will go differently. Different parents and siblings after all.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I appreciated the butterfly laughing like mandark

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Carly drew her new look:

SORRY IF YOU EXPECTED A JOKE HERE

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/taylordotbiz/status/1594732862321971209?s=46&t=ffCX-6TD-jgAxo0aexJULA

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/taylordotbiz/status/1592346961319178241?s=21

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I love the unfiltered goof energy of Rude Talks. Ali's dead on impression of Edgar's wife from Men in Black absolutely got me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
God drat Taylor has just the worst taste in music! As soon as he started explaining about the guy with the two custom saxophones I was just like oh my god shut up Taylor that sounds like absolute dog poo poo! And I was correct!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah, I thought it sounded like a technically impressive feat (I know nothing about wind instruments), but that track at the end was not fun.

So I went and listened to a bunch of Cake after.