Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Noob Saibot posted:

Yo guys know if the republicans win they are rewriting the constitution right?

hey that sounds cool, maybe i will end up voting after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Today’s the day.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

man it sounds like someone should do something about these republicans doing whatever they want during dem ruling cycles

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Fellas, I'm already hearing reports that the Republicans are full of passionate intensity, while the Democrats lack all conviction.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

its time

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
goonspeed to all of you on this blessed democrat destruction day

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
surprised to learn tammi duckworth is on the ballot didn't hear a single loving thing about her all season illinois senators are so loving worthless and invisible

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

Make sure to do your worksheets!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Did my part, filled out fully-independent in PA. First primary since pre-COVID and first not listed as a Dem :stoked:

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

smug jeebus posted:

Why would they do that when they just keep ignoring it

I know it's a joke but the actual answer is "because it will constrain the Dems if / when they win again".

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

DrPossum posted:

surprised to learn tammi duckworth is on the ballot didn't hear a single loving thing about her all season illinois senators are so loving worthless and invisible
duckmocracy is on the ballot

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
I can't wait to see the results of The Most Important Election of Our Lifetime, brought to you by Raytheon!

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Halloween Jack posted:

Fellas, I'm already hearing reports that the Republicans are full of passionate intensity, while the Democrats lack all conviction.

can confirm :getin:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Could I get a vigor check? I only vote for parties filled with vim and vigor.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

me watching the results coming in

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the shitlibs are hoping a snow storm and hurricane save them shows just how much they really care about helping those in chud states that arent chuds.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Noob Saibot posted:

Yo guys know if the republicans win they are rewriting the constitution right?

Reading this my first thought was "Say what you want about the details, it sure would be nice to be done with the culture war poo poo"

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
My favorite theory remains that this will be a massive blue wave due to all the chuds dying from covid.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Subvisual Haze posted:

My favorite theory remains that this will be a massive blue wave due to all the chuds dying from covid.

i did the math a while back on whether it'd even affect something as close as ossoff's runoff victory last year and : nope, not even close

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
tonight will be a big wet fart and it will be funny watching the Republicans try to steal everything when they lose

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Demon Of The Fall posted:

tonight will be a big wet fart and it will be funny watching the Republicans try to steal everything when they lose

quoting this so i can find it in a few hours lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the chuds have all they need to win with the economy going into a death spiral

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
e: already said

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

tristeham posted:

e: already said

Say it again, IMHO.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When's the first exit polls.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
who cares. All I care about are election results

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it is very funny that the dems allowed a modern day coal Baron and a manic pixie moron vulture capitalist to destroy any chance of reform the system vis a vis eliminating the filibuster

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
but hey, 2023 is right around the corner, the next incarnation of this thread is going to be even better

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah i guess it's meaningless until tomorrow's results. Best of luck to the losers and haters.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/scottgairdner/s...ingawful.com%2F

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Holy poo poo the people scolding him in the comments suck so bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ex post facho posted:

who cares. All I care about are election results

A little over 10 hours is when we should start getting polls closing/stuff coming out

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Has the Democrat party been destroyed yet?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Iron Crowned posted:

not in the way you want

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
patience, friemds

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DrPossum posted:

she, as just about every other incumbent dem across the state, faced no challengers in the dem primary.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Today’s the day.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Iron Crowned posted:

tonight it dies

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjAVj8yfJ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

smug jeebus posted:

Holy poo poo the people scolding him in the comments suck so bad

I forgot that Jeff Fucke was down in the replies