Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

RealityWarCriminal posted:

you have to contribute to the good economy by buying gas to and going to restaurants and donating to your favorite president, me!

Thinking about a hooting idiot in Florida that is screaming about how all those entitled millennials are going on vacation now, then blames the democrats when his boat rental business goes under

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pg&e promised a bunch of businesses/people/local govt they could provide power for various projects like weed grow expansions, a hospital, car charging station, etc, and finally they admitted they actually can't provide any more power for the entire southern end of the county and likely won't be able to for another decade

I had met multiple growers who said they signed ci tracts with pg&e to get more power, spent tens of thousands building out their end of the infrastructure, only for pg&e to stall and finally say "sorry buddy we can't do it"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pacific gas and electric committed these 85 negligent homicides while on probation for 12 prior negligent homicides in san bruno when they blew a neighborhood up

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Don't forget all the displaced homeless who died from exposure after :D

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i thought consuming goods was my civic duty

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

The Paradise and Woolsey complexes are what got me into the work I do now. gently caress PG&E.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
gonna root and toot at the public execution of jake tapper lol

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

California gives you a life expectancy of *foreign land*

Move outta there!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

He's 100% right, the refs call bullshit games through subjective calls to support predetermined narratives

Apr 7, 2003

new kind of cat posted:

gonna root and toot at the public execution of jake tapper lol

he deserves it

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1590006345641910277

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

kaleedity posted:

in my district the school board candidates are:
1: incumbent who wanted to withdraw from the race because she's constantly getting death threats to her self and family (read: lady whose son died at 23 last year, doesn't sound like there was much investigation)
2: longtime teacher guy who was school admin/principal even longer (white)
3: young business owner, business man-kid! white guy
4: basic fascist

remember 2 vote

I was lucky in that one of the school board folks we could vote for is an old friend who I think is still a good person.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smdh these parents coulda named their fuckin kid Jack Emhoff and they didn't, loving scumbags

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

were they trying to steal her chromosomes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Although i guess that name would be inappropriate until he was an adult so maybe they made the right choice

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mr. Emhoff shoulda changed his name to Jack as an adult. There

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

what kind of superhero is that?

Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

Although i guess that name would be inappropriate until he was an adult so maybe they made the right choice

Jack is just a diminutive of "John," he coulda stuck with that until he attained adulthood

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Rally round the Harris
Ballot full of shills

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
one of the school board candidates on my ballot is a QAnon lady, she'll probably win

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

How does one rally around Harris

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao gently caress off

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Taco Duck posted:

I imagine it's something like a pack of hyenas cackling.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Taco Duck posted:

For at least 3 years in a disadvantaged area as a pell grant recipient

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lol i will suck my own dick before i ever cast a vote for kamala harris

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

new kind of cat posted:

otoh I hope she runs because khive gets insanely pissed when you point out they're supporting a cop.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Taco Duck posted:

HarrisRallyDance.gif

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the cool thing about the school board lady whose son died at 23 is that she got a specific threat as to the timing when it happened and the autopsy "found traces of an unknown substance and marijuana in his system at the time of his death." guess we'll never know what happened

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

https://youtu.be/IkNPvl5SPEE

:rip::rip::rip:

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

new kind of cat posted:

Don't post your to do list

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
can’t decide which is more pathetic an elon musk fan or a kamala harris fan

Apr 7, 2003

The Democrats have held the House, Senate, and the White House for two years now and have accomplished many things. Vote blue to keep this track record going.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

gently caress emhoff

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Marijuana legalization is back on ballots in South Dakota after state courts nullified the results of the 2020 legalization ballot measure.

Measure 27 would legalize marijuana possession, use and distribution, according to the ballot measure. If passed, marijuana possession of up to an ounce would be legal. It also would legalize possession of marijuana paraphernalia.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican whose office championed the nullification process previously, has indicated to CNN that if Measure 27 is passed again she wouldn't implement it.

If passed, it would be enacted on July 1, 2023. Or not.

Vote.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Pg&e promised a bunch of businesses/people/local govt they could provide power for various projects like weed grow expansions, a hospital, car charging station, etc, and finally they admitted they actually can't provide any more power for the entire southern end of the county and likely won't be able to for another decade

I had met multiple growers who said they signed ci tracts with pg&e to get more power, spent tens of thousands building out their end of the infrastructure, only for pg&e to stall and finally say "sorry buddy we can't do it"

As someone in the weed industry, lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Kamala harris couldn't win a single primary vote but i bet the dems will rig the primary for her so she can lose to trump lol

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

dems choosing candidates by looking at the totem pole and seeing who has the least charisma and appeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rubellavator posted:

gently caress emhoff

I wouldnt even jack emhoff