Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lol i forgot that harris is married to emhoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

both sides believe hunger is a powerful motivator

Eat your bootstraps

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Don't all the votes have to be hand counted in Arizona by end of day? That's going to be hella funny

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

I keep seeing people post this

just take the children out of the burning haunted house full of evil demons?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DrPossum posted:

all systems mominal

Actually i take it back, this robot is better at dancing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hatebag posted:

She dances like her spine is fused from the coccyx to her skull, like she's piloting a MechWarrior robot

My roommate has two titanium rods holding her spine up, and can dance and flex better than that

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

VideoKid posted:

just take the children out of the burning haunted house full of evil demons?

That's communism

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
momala is not electable nationwide are you people insane lol

just offer whatever matthew mconaughey or the rock asks for in exchange for being your candidate, jesus christ

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
which state will have the first polling place shooting

AZ?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

does Harris even do anything
do they let her speak anymore

I remember she hosed the few chances they gave her up tremendously so I'm assuming they just keep her schedule full with committees or whatever makework they can find

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Oglethorpe posted:

AZ?

Almost definitely AZ

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I remember she hosed the few chances they gave her up tremendously so I'm assuming they just keep her schedule full with committees or whatever makework they can find

Biden has always despised her so even if she wasn't ballot poison she'd remain sidelined

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Oglethorpe posted:

AZ?

AZ with PA a close second. AZ is chud central and PA has the cop lady who lets Proud Boys run rampant

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Filthy Hans posted:

Biden has always despised her so even if she wasn't ballot poison she'd remain sidelined

ben garrison comic with biden half in the electoral grave and dragging kamala down with him

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
yeah we're next door to AZ and i was kinda hoping we'd have chuds with REALTREETM ar15s protecting our precious voting sites

alas, people here are occasionally okay (but yáll should look up amy barela sometime)

sinnesloeschen has issued a correction as of 17:22 on Nov 8, 2022

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They don't even publish photos of her walking around pretending to work or have her go tell immigrants not to cum anymore because nobody likes her lol. Somehow people like joe biden and nancy pelosi but even those hosed up idiots don't like harris

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

lolol

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He's 100% right, the refs call bullshit games through subjective calls to support predetermined narratives

There were (I think) 9 accepted penalties against the chiefs in the first half and only 2 against the titans, so I think those were some makeup calls. It ended with 10 against the Chiefs and 8 against the Titans.

But I agree. I am convinced that penalties are imaginary and they are arbitrarily enforced in order to try to keep the games close and maximize tension.

Substandard has issued a correction as of 17:28 on Nov 8, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DesertIslandHermit posted:

AZ with PA a close second. AZ is chud central and PA has the cop lady who lets Proud Boys run rampant

I don't think chuds have much of a chance of doing anything in Philadelphia just because of the sheer size of the city and how terrified they are of it

I could 100% see Real Patriots from Westmoreland or Butler Counties driving into Pittsburgh to start poo poo because the city is so geographically small.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Something about having a hosed up freak say something horrible and then start giggling has not been appealing to the public thus far, something must be wrong with the public

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lol if AZ actually does something stupid like stop counting votes by a specific time. People actually believing Trump’s stupid poo poo.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

19 o'clock posted:

goddam todays gonna rule

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://i.imgur.com/sGfs4h3.mp4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1590015224874008576

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't think chuds have much of a chance of doing anything in Philadelphia just because of the sheer size of the city and how terrified they are of it

I could 100% see Real Patriots from Westmoreland or Butler Counties driving into Pittsburgh to start poo poo because the city is so geographically small.

One "patriot" with a machine gun, it will happen eventually

Apr 7, 2003

The jury will somehow end up awarding her damages

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/mikeyil/status/1589691545007312896?s=61&t=m10Vk8QItGiKzYa0jCfDGA

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

6 months and she can go to the circus

Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

One "patriot" with a machine gun, it will happen eventually

https://twitter.com/PghPolice/status/1308398727414132737

What could the motive be? Who knows?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

There's an end quote but no beginning.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1590013397654855680

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

plinkey i am incredibly disappointed you showed up to this and didn't try to stop it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
sometimes i catch myself thinking that the trump/desantis war is going to be so nasty and base and self-destructive that there's a chance that the winner emerges diminished enough to give the dems some hope for '24, and then i remember what the list of dem candidates looks like and lol nope

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Your office has been ransacked by a mob and your computer stolen by a punk who bragged about it online, and your husband has been brutally assaulted by somebody who actually had been looking for you. What do you do.

Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

plinkey i am incredibly disappointed you showed up to this and didn't try to stop it

Pizza Milano fuckin blows too. smh

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

petit choux posted:

Your office has been ransacked by a mob and your computer stolen by a punk who bragged about it online, and your husband has been brutally assaulted by somebody who actually had been looking for you. What do you do.

I cast Magic Missile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

He can, you stupid fuckin loser