Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wizard Master posted:

Dasha from Red Scare has been seen walking around NYC with Louis CK on three separate occasions, sparking rumours on Twitter that they’re currently dating

Are you okay? This seems like rough news.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Are you okay? This seems like rough news.

the re-education has made him loyal only to his go-phrase. it is not yet time

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

Dasha from Red Scare has been seen walking around NYC with Louis CK on three separate occasions, sparking rumours on Twitter that they’re currently dating

Magnificent. Who says love is dead?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/uncle_june/status/1589681888217948160

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
this cancelled A-list sex pest comedian was recently seen canoodling with this d-list retarded Brooklyn podcaster

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It's inevitable that Dasha ends up dating Elon Musk. Frankly surprised it hasn't happened yet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

It's inevitable that Dasha ends up dating Elon Musk. Frankly surprised it hasn't happened yet

she has to work her way up through the minibosses chelsea manning and grimes

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Greatest podcasters / comedians / visionaries of our time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cael posted:

holy poo poo lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

are trad caths ok with IVF? i suppose i don't actually want to know

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Cael posted:

not that funny.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Cael posted:

i do not regret giving them 20/month, whatsoever

edit: 25 lol

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Cael posted:

Haven't kept up with TAFS but I fear this might end with Kevin Spacey and/or David Mamet shooting someone

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

the milk machine posted:

are trad caths ok with IVF? i suppose i don't actually want to know

The whole point of being catholic is breaking the rules then feeling guilty about it

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

uber_stoat posted:

Louis CK is trending what did that nasty fool do n- oh god

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I was watching a James acaster show where he talked about his girlfriend leaving him for Mr Bean. incredible way to own adam too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wizard Master posted:

not that funny.

Don’t sign your posts, Wizard Master.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lol the cumtown driving video they posted is brutally anti-stav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayk2C_ln0Og

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Xaris posted:

lol the cumtown driving video they posted is brutally anti-stav

podcast radiation has given Nick Mark Maron Syndrome

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
My god, Nick’s 20 seconds of standup

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

y'know, they got swords...there's, uh, lightning

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Dr. Killjoy posted:

i thought they were pitching intentionally bad jokes as a joke but then he did it on stage

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The GPS gag was so dumb but it got me good

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bad Faith does the TFAS thing, where you can watch a video of this audio podcast if you pay. A recentish episode had her dunking on a lib about Ukraine so she released that for free. It's what I'm watching for breakfast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ecZupPCNrQ&t=816s

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Do we have :pirate: feeds for Pod drat America or Ballin' Out Super? Just curious. I pay for the bonus feed for the latter but it's not very good right now so I'm debating taking a pause and spending my $5 on drugs or something.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what happened to this andray domise (?) guy? i stopped following him a while ago bc he was super annoying and posted too much but i didn't think he'd go anti semite...... and doesn't he do a pod with greenwald?

https://twitter.com/Qban_Linx/status/1588384736447111168

As someone who follows him: He's a black nationalist history scholar of some sort (You can even see Felix stick his head for him on some of the comments he does), and the idea isn't that the jewish people do this, but rather just the non-black ones, which he highlights a lot on a Black Hebrews\Israelites sort of way. And yes he does the pod with Glenn, but he doesn't necessarily point fingers at him and even tried to sell\defend Rumble to others in a "lesser evil" sort of way.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

KirbyKhan posted:

Bad Faith does the TFAS thing, where you can watch a video of this audio podcast if you pay. A recentish episode had her dunking on a lib about Ukraine so she released that for free. It's what I'm watching for breakfast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ecZupPCNrQ&t=816s

im not gonna watch this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Doc Fission posted:

Do we have :pirate: feeds for Pod drat America or Ballin' Out Super? Just curious. I pay for the bonus feed for the latter but it's not very good right now so I'm debating taking a pause and spending my $5 on drugs or something.

man ballin' out is dire since Jeremy left, it makes me sad. at least a recent ep had a fun ad for a lesbian horse ranch near dallas

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

https://twitter.com/DanMancini/status/1589697410389143552

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Someone here recommended Fall of Civilizations and I really enjoyed it. Is there anything similar where I can listen to a calm person tell me about something for four hours or so? I have painting to do so no ads would be appreciated.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

LastInLine posted:

Someone here recommended Fall of Civilizations and I really enjoyed it. Is there anything similar where I can listen to a calm person tell me about something for four hours or so? I have painting to do so no ads would be appreciated.
seconded. the format is great because I don't have to listen to literally half a 27 minute episode devoted to ads like Revolutions

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

LastInLine posted:

Here is 4 hours of Jorbs teaching Slay The Spire. It fits the mood and mental complexity you describe.

Idk I got YouTube premium so adfree for me.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

i say swears online posted:

man ballin' out is dire since Jeremy left, it makes me sad. at least a recent ep had a fun ad for a lesbian horse ranch near dallas

Yeah, Lawson is sweet but he and Alex can't carry it really, and Katie is absent too often and also clearly checked out. Meanwhile Alex's Quora podcast is proving pretty fun and I like him the most out of the hosts.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Here is 4 hours of Jorbs teaching Slay The Spire. It fits the mood and mental complexity you describe.

Idk I got YouTube premium so adfree for me.

While I too have YouTube Premium, I never actually watch anything there. Unfortunately games aren't really my thing, I need something with a little more narrative structure to follow. Thanks for the rec, though.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Kay, but cutting out games content severely limits my recommendations for "calm guy talking for 4 hours".

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

LastInLine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9OhTB5eBqQ

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Doc Fission posted:

Yeah, Lawson is sweet but he and Alex can't carry it really, and Katie is absent too often and also clearly checked out. Meanwhile Alex's Quora podcast is proving pretty fun and I like him the most out of the hosts.

can you link it? i've never heard of it before and i'm not sure i've seen it on his twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Finally getting around to listening to If Books Could Kill and it's good, can't wait for them to do an episode on something that I own or have read. Their comment at the end about how the most powerful people in society are susceptible to, if not enthusiastic about, the same dumb bullshit that's normally associated with the broader population has been one of my more important realizations since Trump became president.

E: I am however going to write an angry email about how the word "data" is plural. "The data are indicative of blah blah blah" :argh:

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Nov 8, 2022