Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Guess I haven't had arabiolosis yet

I was inoculocuted against it

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Come back here and be entergaged, you little poo poo

Ha-ha!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

If you’re posting in this thread you’ve already got arabiolosis

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

EEKA GEEK posted:

"Phucket"

I don't understand his use of these minced oaths that are still basically the actual swears. If I were him I'd make "fork it" my thing as a callback to Fork Jail and make it hopefully seem less insane.

Also it's very funny that the World's Only Licensed Marketplace or whatever, literally the first thing he does is copyright infringement.

I thought it was pronounced 'poo-ket' anyway, making everything lack sense.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

It's like he wants to position himself to be the brand official version of wish or aliexpress without realizing that the whole reason those sites make money is they don't sell licensed poo poo.

If you want Dornald Dunk lingerie you go to wish or Ali because they will do poo poo like that and sell it for 8 bucks when it costs 12 cents to make.

Egeez ain't getting a deal to sell Donald Duck without getting screwed on costs.

I just don't know what his loving brain is thinking. Guess I haven't had arabiolosis yet

The Egeez business plan isn't getting the deal to sell Donald Duck. It's getting the licensee who has the Donald Duck license to say Phucket, I'm selling on Egeez instead of Amazon. His plan is to be the middleman for selling licensed products while offering nothing in return other than being a site that won't list anything that isn't a licensed product. Also it has to be sold at the lowest price possible.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Egeez, the marketing firm of choice for the world famous Jizzney Corp., selling only legitimate merchandise for all their cartoon characters including the beloved Rick. E. Rat, Ronald Rook, Uncle Spooge and Spoofy.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

MassRafTer posted:

The Egeez business plan isn't getting the deal to sell Donald Duck. It's getting the licensee who has the Donald Duck license to say Phucket, I'm selling on Egeez instead of Amazon. His plan is to be the middleman for selling licensed products while offering nothing in return other than being a site that won't list anything that isn't a licensed product. Also it has to be sold at the lowest price possible.

So it's even dumber than I thought. Brain worms.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

MassRafTer posted:

Like for real? The point is to be a marketplace solely for branded items? I just assumed it was supposed to be a marketplace for people who wanted to make branded items. to buy access to brands.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

To be fair I don't think anyone REALLY knows what egeez is exactly, including its creator

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

pseudanonymous posted:

Like for real? The point is to be a marketplace solely for branded items? I just assumed it was supposed to be a marketplace for people who wanted to make branded items. to buy access to brands.

This is from the site:

If someone has an official seeming email they can sign up for thee Onboard Now and get more details on what the hell he's planning. Or just sign up with your gmail and see if he notices. He won't.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Nov 8, 2022

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
finally time to bring back SA merch?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

MassRafTer posted:

This is from the site:

If someone has an official seeming email they can sign up for thee Onboard Now and get more details on what the hell he's planning. Or just sign up with your gmail and see if he notices. He won't.

His ability to one-up his own stupidity is unparalleled.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I really want to see what the eLicencee (tm) reporting tool is

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Has he tried selling farm2plate wazoos or whatever to Ukraine/Russia yet? Get topical, the market is right there.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Much like the fact that the name "Egeez" is stupid, has nothing to do with anything, and is infuriatingly useless at describing what the company does, so follow the descriptions Nathen gives on the loving website.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Doctor Butts posted:

I thought it was pronounced 'poo-ket' anyway, making everything lack sense.

Pooh is now public domain though.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Nov 9, 2022

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Big Pooh Lasagna, farm2shit from the hundred acre wood

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I think we missed this gem.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1589644592231911424

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
IDK what that is

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

#celibate #staybrowsed

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Elephant Ambush posted:

IDK what that is

Dancing with the Birds

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Totally celibate you guys - just watching this sex documentary for educational purposes

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The new craze, licking frogs! Also commercials are evil is an odd stance for someone in marketing to take.
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1589256133776408577?s=20&t=OMwsSO_oqcpsQMM6cRG3ww

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ok, I've read that several times now and still have no idea what he's trying to say

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Frank Frank posted:

Ok, I've read that several times now and still have no idea what he's trying to say

That cocaine isn't a drug, it's a supplement.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I think drugs made him itchy and he's trying to ignore it, because it's the devil.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
well at least that last sentence is true

weed owns though

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mordja posted:

That cocaine isn't a drug, it's a supplement.

"I like the cocaine, it cleans out my sinuses!"

-ODB

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
RIP

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Die for the Egeeze
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1589701962500820993?s=20&t=bMfrOQXYYGzTWfNGErdUTQ

kare
Mar 19, 2002
Ah yes, the "silhouettes aren't copyright infringement" defense

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

also love the casual blasphemy in making the name e geez, really respectful and indicative of a highly-functioning mind

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Cover your a*se in Spiderman

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Escape From Noise posted:

"I like the cocaine, it cleans out my sinuses!"

-ODB

IF A DICK COULD NOT GET HARD FROM COCAINE... WHAT WOULD YOU ASK IT

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004