Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

Some guys are into Hooters, I'm a chun-li's rear end man myself.

Bulma's rear end at Hooters vs Bulma's rear end on Fortnite

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Keep hooting, I’m reloading (in Fortnite)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

a lurker could do well buying tghis banner ad for imp zone

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

now I'm in

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

a lurker could do well buying tghis banner ad for imp zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's cool how Chun Li isn't a real woman and she'll never clap her cheeks on me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's cool how Chun Li isn't a real woman and she'll never clap her cheeks on me.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 67 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
If she were real, it would be my ponytail and down to earth persalitty that seals the deal

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

got Pissed. Off. that jill had a picture of her bf on her desk in re2 but when i played the remake they changed it to a picture of a dog

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the second I can plug my brain in the computer im loving gone lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Wife: honey think of how long we have been together! think of the kids! think of all your responsibilitiues and your job, you can't just plug into the computer and buttfuck chun-li

Me: [headset on and sounds of me buttfucking chun-li]

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

the second I can plug my brain in the computer im loving gone lmao

Wife: honey think of how long we have been together! think of the kids! think of all your responsibilitiues and your job, you can't just plug into the computer and buttfuck chun-li

yup. can't loving wait

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

:amen:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Covid, and being mentally unwell, + the pandemic and lets not forget Drumpf really put things into perspective for me: now more than ever its important to get the feeling of loving chun-li's rear end right. Visual is not enough, It needs to feel exactly as her rear end in a top hat would including the sounds and smell.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
my will stricklty states to never let my wife see my post history

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Covid, and being mentally unwell, + the pandemic and lets not forget Drumpf really put things into perspective for me: now more than ever its important to get the feeling of loving chun-li's rear end right. Visual is not enough, It needs to feel exactly as her rear end in a top hat would including the sounds and smell.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brother my dick would look like a wad of Big League Chew that just rolled through an anthill.