Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brother my dick would look like a wad of Big League Chew that just rolled through an anthill.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
me with the Occulus smell sensor

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

Wife: honey think of how long we have been together! think of the kids! think of all your responsibilitiues and your job, you can't just plug into the computer and buttfuck chun-li

Me: [headset on and sounds of me buttfucking chun-li]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brother my dick would look like a wad of Big League Chew that just rolled through an anthill.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDO1nWBry4&t=20s

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

its a brave new world lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Plug me in… one last time

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Computer, create a copy of Chun-Li from Fortnite, including all normal life functions and otherwise identical to a normal person. Increase her breasts and buttocks sizes by two hundred percent, both of which should exemplify the term "jiggle physics," and have her have just come off a strenuous five-kilometer run without any time to towel off. Lock Holodeck doors and disengage safety protocols.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Computer, create a copy of Chun-Li from Fortnite, including all normal life functions and otherwise identical to a normal person. Increase her breasts and buttocks sizes by two hundred percent, both of which should exemplify the term "jiggle physics," and have her have just come off a strenuous five-kilometer run without any time to towel off. Lock Holodeck doors and disengage safety protocols.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

symbolic posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

🙏🏿

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

symbolic posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
he's been in there 4 hours!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Waking up in the meta verse to thousands of Fortnite dancing Chun Li’s with gigantic asses

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

symbolic posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao at this and everything else, too much to quote

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

Really bitch? loving watch me. And then eat your gosh drat Hat (fedora)

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Nice av 😂

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

herculon posted:

Where we Hooting?

EmmyOk posted:

Forget third person shooters and be the first person in hooters

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's cool how Chun Li isn't a real woman and she'll never clap her cheeks on me.

Wife: honey think of how long we have been together! think of the kids! think of all your responsibilitiues and your job, you can't just plug into the computer and buttfuck chun-li

Me: [headset on and sounds of me buttfucking chun-li]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

Level up, scrub. Now give me an avatar cert.

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

I saw you posting right after I posted this and was concerned that this would happen, legitimately

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

I saw you posting right after I posted this and was concerned that this would happen, legitimately

I respect your respect, and you know what? :cheers: Have a good night, man. Sincerely :cheers:

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's an epidemic

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

symbolic posted:

it's an epidemic

You don't know poo poo!

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

You don't know poo poo!

:negative:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know what it's like to have people gently caress with your avatar. F

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

I know what it's like to have people gently caress with your avatar. F

All it means is someone will PM me an av cert and I'll create an even cooler one than last time..drat, I didn't think that was possible

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

I respect your respect, and you know what? :cheers: Have a good night, man. Sincerely :cheers:

:cheers: I am justly owned though. I will pay the honorable price and send a cert in a bit

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

:cheers: I am justly owned though. I will pay the honorable price and send a cert in a bit

Lol, hope your games find you well, and perchance a goth girl with big knockers joins your discord chat tonight to queue.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Tonight an Arch Nemesis became an Arch friend.

----------------