Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

I've not been having memorable dreams lately but I have woken up with scratch marks raking up my back where I can't reach easily myself so...call me maybe, Radar?

you want freddy for nocturnal scratchings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

dont doxx me

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

My dog usually sleeps on the couch, Radar can use the dog bed if he wants. Or he can take the couch? My dog is pretty chill, it shouldn’t be an issue.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Javid posted:

I was excited for it but it was cloudy and gross here :(

here is a photo of the last lunar eclipse I did have a view for

hell yeah

i didn't get any pictures either, these are from May last year:

https://i.imgur.com/FjpHfnc.mp4

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I didn't even know there was going to be an eclipse until I saw it during my commute and almost crashed into the center barrier watching it

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i was told to skip to the last page and just start posting?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Alobar posted:

always a good plan

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

yeah i saw a UAP

Users Always Postin'

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Inspector Hound posted:

I didn't even know there was going to be an eclipse until I saw it during my commute and almost crashed into the center barrier watching it

those are always the best. I happened to stop for moon shots in the woods on a dark night on my way home from a national park, and learned later venus had been just chilling there with it at the time and it was in a bunch of my (crappy but still!) pictures

at the time I was just "oh neat star", I wish I had known to effort better photos of it

Javid has issued a correction as of 06:40 on Nov 9, 2022

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
New CGI recreation dropped!

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/yq7hbi/15_minute_encounter_huge_cloaking_flying_saucer/

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Alobar posted:

Objectively always the correct decision, regardless of thread.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Wrong thread

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Azathoth posted:

Also if anyone wants to see a hilarious case of Dems loving up what they thought was a winnable race, take a look at my home district, the Minnesota 1st Congressional District. Last election cycle they nominated a teacher and former troop who supported legalized weed and didn't tack right on policy and they lost by 3% against an incumbent. A lot of money poured in but national politicians didn't come near us.

This time around they nominated the union busting former head of Hormell (the folks who make spam and who are HQed in the district) to go against the guy who had been in office for 2 months after he won a special election to replace the dead incumbent. They poured in the same amount of money and then had big name politicians show up (funny they couldn't be bothered to show up for the teacher), and the CEO is now losing by double digits. I know candidate quality doesn't really matter, but a Dem (our current governor who just coasted to reelection), won here in 2016 ffs, and now they do this bad.

Oh well, I'm sure that this will prompt introspection and they'll figure out that tacking right with millionaires was the wrong call.

Sir, this is a spaceport

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Azathoth posted:

Also if anyone wants to see a hilarious case of Dems loving up what they thought was a winnable race, take a look at my home district, the Minnesota 1st Congressional District. Last election cycle they nominated a teacher and former troop who supported legalized weed and didn't tack right on policy and they lost by 3% against an incumbent. A lot of money poured in but national politicians didn't come near us.

This time around they nominated the union busting former head of Hormell (the folks who make spam and who are HQed in the district) to go against the guy who had been in office for 2 months after he won a special election to replace the dead incumbent. They poured in the same amount of money and then had big name politicians show up (funny they couldn't be bothered to show up for the teacher), and the CEO is now losing by double digits. I know candidate quality doesn't really matter, but a Dem (our current governor who just coasted to reelection), won here in 2016 ffs, and now they do this bad.

Oh well, I'm sure that this will prompt introspection and they'll figure out that tacking right with millionaires was the wrong call.

is this disclosure

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
my lovely county is barely voting to NOT ban psilocybin businesses, despite almost every single individual city overwhelmingly passing their OWN bans

democracy!!!1

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

gently caress

Well, sorry about that, obviously wrong thread.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/528vibes/status/1590194654573514752
lol:
https://twitter.com/OMApproach/status/1590281298337144837

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

that’s a suppository

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

poisonpill posted:

that’s a suppository

Good news!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bilirubin posted:

I've not been having memorable dreams lately but I have woken up with scratch marks raking up my back where I can't reach easily myself so...call me maybe, Radar?

so apparently complaining yesterday let Radar relax his mind control last night and I had a memorable dream in which I had a hand held device that I could actually read from, it was lat-long coordinates: 22 degrees north, 122 (or 166, I forget now) W. This places us in the Pacific, near either Lanyu Island (next to Taiwan) or Wake Island (where nothing of note has ever happened), respectively. So either I found the underwater base or know where the final provokation happened that lead to the nukes flying.

I then tried to make the hand held device look up the Wire song Map Ref. 41°N 93°W to show Radar but all the display would show me is a short series of letters in a fancy scrolly cursive script (I think it just said Wire) and I woke up. So, I guess he's already a fan?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

meanwhile,

https://mobile.twitter.com/UAPx2/status/1590389495811440641

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

well that's interesting if nothing else

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

My interview is tomorrow morning so if the thread denizens could send some good vibes or pray to radar or whatever it would be much appreciated.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

D-Pad posted:

My interview is tomorrow morning so if the thread denizens could send some good vibes or pray to radar or whatever it would be much appreciated.

I am beaming the soothing color blue at you from my Monroe-space

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

gratitude coming straight at you from the meat cave

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

D-Pad posted:

I wish you great success and hope you meet Ryan Graves

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

D-Pad posted:

You're gonna do awesome

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

D-Pad posted:

Good luck. Don't mention aliens until they do

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

D-Pad posted:

good luck!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tell them Radar sent you and then do the Smooth Criminal "OOOOooh" thing where you stand on your toes and grab your fedora

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

D-Pad posted:

you got this buddy

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

Good luck. Don't mention aliens until they do

This is good advice and I definitely plan on making it clear in my answers that I have no definitive theories on what is going on and am open to wherever the data leads.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

D-Pad posted:

good luck on the interview!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

D-Pad posted:

Inshallah

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

D-Pad posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

D-Pad posted:

fuckin GIT IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001