Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Still team Violet all the way, wave of the future baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

want to see ground/electric ancient magneton

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i like the megafication "bigger spikes, more spikes" approach to ancients more than the "robot form" of the futures

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Countblanc posted:

speaking of, supposed datamine shows these as the other titles / type combos

Roaring Moon is just a real rad name. Like, Iron Valiant could be the name of the lead mech in a classic Super Robot show, but Roaring Moon is the poo poo.

I wonder if these are like their actual names or the same thing as the classifications for Ultra Beasts. Or maybe they figured the classifications were really cool and could absolutely just be the names as well.

SyntheticPolygon fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Nov 9, 2022

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
My personal guess is that they're titles since the Scarlet/Violet books seem to be more like first hand witness accounts to a cryptid siting rather than any sort of official document

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

oddium posted:

i like the megafication "bigger spikes, more spikes" approach to ancients more than the "robot form" of the futures

Yeah I agree but a thing I enjoy about future Tyranitar (and hopefully others) is that it looks less like a Pokemon to me than the past forms. Reminds me of seeing some of the weirder UBs and thinking "drat, no way is this in a pokemon game" and I appreciate that vibe a lot.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Iron Treads' face is just too funny, like i guess it looks Stupid by any real metric but its so funny that it's the one i like the best.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I want to see the full sprite.

Is it just a goofy face suspending in the center of giant cyber treads or is there more there?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

On that list literally every Future Paradox pokemon is Iron _____ so Scarlet wins on style points alone.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Pretty much all the future paradoxes left to leak are extremely exciting to me, this is gonna be a great night.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Tonight's cocktail of pokemon leaks and election results is definitely a weird mix

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

oddium posted:

oh my goooooooooooooooooooood yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Half my team is going to be dark and half will be bug. This is evil rider season.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Sprigatito's final evo being The Magician pokemon just makes me think of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlfmVQ_q6Gg

So I guess I know what I'm calling mine.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Paradox moths.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

MorningMoon posted:

Pretty much all the future paradoxes left to leak are extremely exciting to me, this is gonna be a great night.

i want to see future hariyama so bad

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Misdreavus

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sylveon ribbons misdreavus

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Happy that someone at Gamefreak saw my posts about how they should just do more Megas or UBs.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Apparently
Iron Bundle and Iron Valiant

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Hogama posted:

Apparently
Iron Bundle and Iron Valiant

Man, these are some blurry leaks...

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Man, these are some blurry leaks...
The leaker is apparently deliberately making them progressively smaller, so they're being upscaled poorly.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

that's just hydreigon

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Hogama posted:

The leaker is apparently deliberately making them progressively smaller, so they're being upscaled poorly.

Alright, that's actually pretty hilarious. Well played mystery leaker.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Hogama posted:

That Hariyama looks slick. I hope the super low res is preventing any detail from Hydreigon to be noticed because it just looks pink instead of purple, which is good, but a bit plain after how raw a lot of these look

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Last one uploaded for now I guess (there's going to be a dump soon?), it's not one of the paradox mons, just one of the starter evos.

Leaker said Meowscarada gets Protean.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Oh my god I want that Gallade. It’s kinda a shame that these are Ultra Beast like which means they’re probably postgame.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
If Hydreigon has deployable treads all will be forgiven.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
the Larry Parrish technique applied to pokemon leaks... we really are living in the future... (or the past, if Scarlet)

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i think iron valiant was what broke riddler khu's brain and made him start saying weird hateful poo poo so i'm curious to see it in full

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I respect the leaker doing lovely pics on purpose but seeing the sprites and not the full model doesn't really give the full vibe of a mon imo

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Johnny Joestar posted:

i think iron valiant was what broke riddler khu's brain and made him start saying weird hateful poo poo so i'm curious to see it in full

it isn't, they've been saying dumb garbage for some time now (including previous gen's leaks).

also grass starter's hidden ability: it was mentioned in a much earlier leak that several abilities, including Protean, were getting nerfed in some way. my guess is that Protean only activates on the first move used when the mon is sent out

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

:rip:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Countblanc posted:

it isn't, they've been saying dumb garbage for some time now (including previous gen's leaks).

oh, yeah, i mostly mean if nothing else it stuck out to me as a particular example for this round of leaks

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Countblanc posted:

also grass starter's hidden ability: it was mentioned in a much earlier leak that several abilities, including Protean, were getting nerfed in some way. my guess is that Protean only activates on the first move used when the mon is sent out
Apparently some abilities have indeed been turned to activate "once per battle". Defiant and Contrary appear to be on the list as well..

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Countblanc posted:

So this is how Pikachu beats Leon's Cinderace . . .

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
I've stopped looking at the leaks, can someone spoil me on the regional route 1 bird, if there even is one.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It has a pompadour

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Xander B Coolridge posted:

I've stopped looking at the leaks, can someone spoil me on the regional route 1 bird, if there even is one.

1 stage parrot that supposedly has regional forms?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
final starter evo stats/abilities
80/80/75/105/75/115 ; Grass/Dark ; Protean

150/60/90/90/90/50 ; Fire/Ghost ; Punk Rock

70/115/80/90/100/75 ; Water/Fighting ; Mold Breaker

There's a good chance this is just fake to troll Centro, though. Probably just stop following the channel for the night, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Man, lot of weird drama in the Pokemon content leaking community.