Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

So if libs were going to blame the left for losing, they will credit the left for winning. Right?

Anakin:

Biden doesn't win with the left, he wins by poaching a bunch of white assholes from the suburbs who are just smart enough not to buy into the big lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I don't really think the midterms suggest much of anything until tomorrow. It doesn't look like a red wave though. Trump should have been able to deliver a red wave. Biden's a little more popular than stepping in dogshit, but not much.

Biden’s popularity is moot, Dems are running better than his current job approval and 2020 numbers.

Maybe the democracy danger message resonated and the poo poo about Dobbs rage fading was bullshit

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i think i got about a 1/4 oz left, should be good for the rest of the night

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1590186850614140929

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Abrams Tank strikes again

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

looool

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
bout ready for these stupid midterms to be over

bring on presidential election season!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Do you all think I can get away with calling off once a month for like 3-4 months straight? I am probably gonna be pretty hungover tomorrow

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Looks like legal weed is going to pass in Missouri. The chuddiest shittiest state made it legal before Biden.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

If Biden holds both they're putting him in cryosleep to run in 24

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Der Meister posted:

what did the left do

https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1261004586359422979

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

I voted for cigarettes

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

goth smoking cloves posted:

How is weed looking in places other than maryland btw?

a poster said missouri was looking good

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

big beautiful dumps

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
DO SOMETHING!!!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Der Meister posted:

imagine the house with a 1 seat dem majority

who will the house manchin be

If Tulsi Gabbard was still serving, it would definitely be her. There's no way she could resist.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

drat

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Glumwheels posted:

Biden’s popularity is moot, Dems are running better than his current job approval and 2020 numbers.

Maybe the democracy danger message resonated and the poo poo about Dobbs rage fading was bullshit

It shouldn't be! Unpopular presidents with shaky economies deliver wave elections in their first midterm. Or that's what everyone will tell you anyway. Dunno what's happening tonight. Something more complicated than that, for sure.

Yeah, maybe either of those or something else.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
FATTERMAN

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1590187590459981826

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

sinnesloeschen posted:

hello lurker:

:thunk:

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Jesus Christ

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Willa on suicide watch

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
so wait are the dems gonna secure the senate by +4 losing the manchin/sinema excuse but narrowly split the house?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Do you all think I can get away with calling off once a month for like 3-4 months straight? I am probably gonna be pretty hungover tomorrow

The two main questions here are do they like you and are they frequently hung over at work

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

so today for the second time we are voting in a referendum here in DC to get rid of the "tipped minimum wage", so employers will have to apply the same minimum wage to everyone, like how it already works in a couple of places (Oregon is one, I think?)

we already voted for this a few years ago and then the city council invoked some kind of takesies-backsies clause that overruled the referendum so the campaigners went around collecting signatures to get it on the ballot again and hope the city council doesn't once again overrule it

as an added bonus they also did a nice job designing the ballot so the referendum is the only thing on the back of the ballot and probably a lot of voters won't even realize it's there. DC people have been tweeting HEY REMEMBER TO TURN YOUR BALLOT OVER AND VOTE ON THE BACK TOO for days as a result

welp, we approved the referendum again, now to see if the lovely Council actually lets it go into effect this time

https://twitter.com/postlocal/status/1590175748656189446

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

pizza hut rules. Best stuffed crust and in other countries they menus are completely unhinged.

Like if i want good pizza ill go to a good pizza place but sometimes you just want osme hot cheesy garbage

fuckin sicko poo poo

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

neutral milf hotel posted:

ok new chaos model for dems: lose the senate but keep the house

:evilbuddy:

I wish I fuckin put money on this

It's only like 2c a share

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

i really hope this one pans out but it won't

frisch has been all but denying he's a dem PS

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I will be so happy if kari lake loses

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Oglethorpe posted:

so wait are the dems gonna secure the senate by +4 losing the manchin/sinema excuse but narrowly split the house?

right now? Who the gently caress knows but shits gonna get funny regardless

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Plinkey posted:

i think i got about a 1/4 oz left, should be good for the rest of the night

Nice, I am gonna pick up on monday and hopefully score some carts since I don't want to deal with my dad's side on thanksgiving sober

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Nate Cohn
Nov. 8, 2022, 10:33 p.m. ET10 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
Nate Cohn

The Pennsylvania Senate race now leans Democratic, according to our estimates. Fetterman has outperformed Biden in every county that has concluded its count.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsYJxCK4I&t=4s

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i did that once a week for a good 4 months after not using my PTO all year

constant 3 day weekends

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Gonna lol if Kari Lake gets schlonged

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Oglethorpe posted:

I said D+1 Senate and R+10 House the other night. I'm still thinking I was in the ballpark but it's early.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Tainen posted:

bout ready for these stupid midterms to be over

bring on presidential election season!

we need our big boy to announce already

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
does GA have runoff races still if no one gets 50%

lol if that happens again