Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

What’s the tldr on how Irsay started the events to kick out Snyder?

Irsay does drugs and booze, I surprised he was able to be coherent enough to start things against Snyder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Irsay does drugs and booze, I surprised he was able to be coherent enough to start things against Snyder

I've started some of my favourite fights on drugs n booze.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bengals @ Steelers
Sunday, November 20
8:20 PM

See You There

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Cavauro posted:

Bengals @ Steelers
Sunday, November 20
8:20 PM

See You There

Joe Burrow looks very suspicious of this announcement

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Joe has been waiting all day for Sunday night

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe how excited i am for a loving bears/lions game, i don't even care if the bears win.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Check again my friend.

It's in my heart

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/billzmedia/status/1590184576458305538?s=46&t=nYyYQ6YsASGUKce1eGUnKA

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

I hope they just bench him for a few weeks to heal up instead of letting him play thru it

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Black Lighter posted:

I hope they just bench him for a few weeks to heal up instead of letting him play thru it

The funny outcome is the Bills sitting Allen, then watching them lose in the interim.

Even better is if this happens and the Jets somehow sneak in & take the AFC East.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Android Apocalypse posted:

The funny outcome is the Bills sitting Allen, then watching them lose in the interim.

Even better is if this happens and the Jets somehow sneak in & take the AFC East.

all of that is fine. don't risk Josh Allen

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah hes the franchise and its not hard to make the wildcard. I'd rest him for a few but they won't.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Don't gently caress around with elbow injuries.

It's me, the guy who hosed around with his and wakes up with 2 numb fingers every morning.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If anything I can totally see Allen trying to gut it out and he's wrecked by the playoffs.

The Bills getting upset in the playoffs would be :discourse:.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

If anything I can totally see Allen trying to gut it out and he's wrecked by the playoffs.

True, after their long history of success it would be satisfying to see the Bills taken down a peg.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Black Lighter posted:

Me too, honestly. Let Keenum start the next two weeks, let Josh focus on rehabbing the thing. We're almost certainly not going to miss the playoffs, and we would still be favored against the Browns with Keenum under center.
Maybe.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Can Caze Keenum hold down the fort for like a month?

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Me too, honestly. Let Keenum start the next two weeks, let Josh focus on rehabbing the thing. We're almost certainly not going to miss the playoffs, and we would still be favored against the Browns with Keenum under center.
Maybe.

Can Case Keenum make competent deep passes to Diggs? If so, then they'll be fine.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Josh Allen being ruined would be the absolute worst, so I expect the Bills to do the Billsiest thing and force him to throw 50 passes this Sunday.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

It's me, the guy who hosed around with his and wakes up with 2 numb fingers every morning.

Not me, but a loved one agrees with this 100% from experience. Said person is also not a starting NFL quarterback (but this is the internet, so I'm going say they totally are).

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Rest him some. Enough that you have some confidence he might make it through the playoffs. But a couple of losses stack up. You worry. Josh goes back out, sooner than he should. But the wins keep coming, Josh looks fine. You stop worrying so much. But the season wears on. The playoffs arrive and Josh is worrying that elbow a bit more. Still, he holds up and the Bills win in the wildcard and divisional rounds. Now they have to go to Arrowhead. Get that monkey off their back. And they do, but at what a cost. Josh's elbow is looking worse and worse. You just hope the two weeks until the Super Bowl can rest him enough to get through just one more game. But it isn't enough. Josh's elbow finally goes out, and the shambling corpse of Tom Brady and the rest of the Bucs are your Super Bowl champions.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Hey same, only my pinky and ring finger on my non dominant hand but it's not great.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Do y’all gently caress with the Tyler Twist/flexbar? It’s awesome for elbow problems. Mine were getting reaaaal bad and if I do 10 with each hand every other day or so I’m set.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011

trilljester posted:

Can Case Keenum make competent deep passes to Diggs? If so, then they'll be fine.

Saints fans can we get your input here

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Kilometers Davis posted:

Do y’all gently caress with the Tyler Twist/flexbar? It’s awesome for elbow problems. Mine were getting reaaaal bad and if I do 10 with each hand every other day or so I’m set.

Yes all the time, it’s one of the best things ever invented

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
I have been dealing with tennis elbow for 4 months and it’s starting to hit my other elbow, probably from having to adjust form in the gym compensating for the first elbow. Just ordered a flex bar, thank you thread and thank you Allen for getting hurt so I could learn about this.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I will also get the flex thing for elbows.

Josh died so that we may live.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Let's all donate our elbows to Josh. Let him have a million elbows.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

My Bills friend who said he would let Josh Allen sleep with his wife would probably also donate his elbow to the cause.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Y'know what, just sit him for the rest of the month. Like, up through Thanksgiving? Yes. Sit Josh Allen until after Thanksgiving. What a great idea. Glad we agree.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I guess there will be a standard, already-scheduled Bills press conference today and we'll know more about those tests.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The absolute inertia when it comes to the Buccaneers and Rams is very funny to me.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli posted:

The absolute inertia when it comes to the Buccaneers and Rams is very funny to me.

Don’t count him out.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I think it's as simple as people not watching the games and still thinking McVay and Brady will right things.

Edit: The Giants still under "not looking good" is a bigger lol.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kalli posted:

The Jets were 24th in these rankings last week; Bills were by far #1. Therefore the Jets drop to 26th after beating said #1. Cool cool. Market makes sense.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Kalli posted:

How are both new jersey teams in the 2nd to last tier when they are both playoff bound

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

How are both new jersey teams in the 2nd to last tier when they are both playoff bound

Because Dr Oz losing broke their hearts.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
That must not be updated, how are 4 teams below the Colts

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

The Giants are because they're a very bad roster that's won a ton of super close games. They're not very good, they just have great coaching dragging everything it can out of a very bad roster.

And yet they're probably about to be 8-2, they have the Texans and Lions at home next two weeks :v:

Jets are well, you tend not to lose money betting against the Jets. Zach Wilson is still a massive question mark. Rest of the roster's great, but hell, even in beating the Bills with one of his better performances he had... 130 yards passing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Jets are well, you tend not to lose money betting against the Jets. Zach Wilson is still a massive question mark. Rest of the roster's great, but hell, even in beating the Bills with one of his better performances he had... 130 yards passing.
But this week he didnt throw two boneheaded picks! Improvement!