Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does DeSantis have much appeal outside Florida? He's such a fat nerd with a stupid voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

gonna get proof if god exists and likes the gop

exciting

maybe God is sick of their poo poo

https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1590353372242399234?s=46&t=aNDtyYG39qzTHp8_9Zbapg

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Ben Nerevarine posted:

"CRIME! CRIME! CRIME!" I hear you chant. my simple rebuttal:

https://twitter.com/mitchaiet/status/1462627133524750337

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

Does DeSantis have much appeal outside Florida? He's such a fat nerd with a stupid voice.

he's gonna get rocked in the primaries

I can't wait

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

sinnesloeschen posted:

"hell yeah i'd gently caress a midwestern college cornfed looking pile of lovely shein extensions and spray tanner who smells like cigarettes and VS PINK"

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

God said “gently caress you, bitch”

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticsVerse/status/1590443602777608192

Are they hand counting these ballots or what? Just run them through the scantron machine idiots.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol he already said it's gonna be the biggest speech in American history, he can't not do it now

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

he probably used to post here

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

yea with the sort of chuds who are convinced that all the libs in Martha’s Vineyard were triggered by seeing a brown person

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

God said “gently caress you, bitch”

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticsVerse/status/1590443602777608192

Are they hand counting these ballots or what? Just run them through the scantron machine idiots.
Boe no

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Now that the Election in Florida is over, and everything went quite well, shouldn’t it be said that in 2020, I got 1.1 Million more votes in Florida than Ron D got this year, 5.7 Million to 4.6 Million? Just asking?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

mdemone posted:

lol he already said it's gonna be the biggest speech in American history, he can't not do it now

He’ll probably say “gently caress it, we’ll do it live” and just blurt it out before the date to idiots at a wedding or something.

He’s super pissed everyone is blaming him for last nights poor performance and now pence put a knife in trumps back and evryone is telling him to hold off.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Now that the Election in Florida is over, and everything went quite well, shouldn’t it be said that in 2020, I got 1.1 Million more votes in Florida than Ron D got this year, 5.7 Million to 4.6 Million? Just asking?

hahahahahahahahahahahahsh

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

what a catty b-hole

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Boe is no longer Colorado's Bae

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
lmao

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
that bitch definitely needs to lose now since I implied that she already did, I can never be wrong

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

lol lil baby is shook

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao ? teunp?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
contents back on the menu, goons!!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lol

go to bed, donny, rest your head

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Poor little bitch baby, the front page of the post really got to him.

I hope he has a stroke or a heart attack

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:hmmyes:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It's funny how the chuds hate aipac but aipac loves chuds and hates the left

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

:lmao:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

this means u are going to hell, sorry but that’s what the scripture says

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

thas some gooda trump

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Uncle Wemus posted:

It's funny how the chuds hate aipac but aipac loves chuds and hates the left

nah, chuds love aipac. they hate jews

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

bebop esq posted:

lol

go to bed, donny, rest your head

He just woke up

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
If your first reaction to that is "I hope Trump dies" and not "I want to see DeSantis and Trump on the debate floor together" then get the gently caress out of this thread

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

i won't celebrate until it's officially called

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Don't doxx me

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sleepy Joe is on the radio saying there’s nothing America isn’t capable of. Sounds like a threat

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

contents back on the menu, goons!!

I haven't done any work in two days, my family is dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Incredible