Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Waffleman_ posted:

Monster Hunter Rise. Monster Hunter World was Monstee Hunter 5 and we have MH6.

This doesnt answer my question :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Rise is not World 2, there's two different dev teams for MH. Rise is from the team that made Generations Ultimate.

World 2 will be the one that goes back to real consoles.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish I had a Sega Master System, the Genesis when Sonic 2 came out was my first Sega console.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Still waiting for Lost Planet 2 part 2

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Rinkles posted:

Mick Gordon is calling Bethesda liars. Previously they made it sound like he was an uncooperative rear end in a top hat that couldn’t deliver on agreed upon deadlines. So he’s responding (months later, but this must’ve taken a while to put together and he had to deal with lawyers) with a massive document detailing what he claims actually happened.

I’m not gonna read the whole thing, but it seems things were messy on Bethesda’s side, and Gordon wasn’t paid for all his work.

https://twitter.com/mick_gordon/status/1590343092598878210
I did read the whole thing. It definitely rings true and most importantly he has receipts. It sure makes Marty Stratton look like a real piece of poo poo.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Volte posted:

I did read the whole thing. It definitely rings true and most importantly he has receipts. It sure makes Marty Stratton look like a real piece of poo poo.

agreed. i really think he should just straight up sue them

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Could I hook a HDMI cable to my laptop and use it to play my ps4?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm pretty sure the HDMI port on a laptop is input out only. You'd need a capture device to have the input go in.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ah nuts

Makes sense tho

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Love Necco wafer

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Gaius Marius posted:

Love Necco wafer

Are you 75 years old?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Necco Wafers are the ultimate garbage of snacks

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Its perfect. Tubular packaging is perfect and then it's like a slice disc of sidewalk chalk. When you put it in your mouth and all you can taste is "dry" because the saliva doesn't penetrate it, so you have to give it a satisfying crunch and you get that bit of clove or licorice flavored dust that you inhale. Few things in life are as satisfying as tube time.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I think I know why you hate Halloween now

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm coming up on the end of Psychonauts 2 and I'm wondering if there's any more short-ish must plays on PC Game Pass so I can make the most of my free month. As much as I'd like to try Like a Dragon, I probably wouldn't get through it in the time I have left. I was probably going to play Bugsnax and Unpacking next.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
necco wafers helped me understand what life in the great depression must've been like

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I found the best jiggie challenge in Nuts and Bolts. It's one where you kinda play giant pool with Grunty, she has a flying laser and she's trying to destroy giant pool balls while you knock them out of her line of fire. It's great fun and feels really unique

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gaius Marius posted:

Love Necco wafer

great candy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

German has different word order for being polite? I don’t care for that.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gripweed posted:

German has different word order for being polite? I don’t care for that.

i'll bring it up with the germans

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i'll bring it up with the germans

Tell them to neuter all their nouns while you’re at it.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Tell them to just switch to english

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

fridge corn posted:

Where is monster hunter world 2?

Please

It's gonna be Monster Hunter 64

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jay Rust posted:

Tell them to just switch to english

No the rest of it is fine. The German word for swim is schwimme. That’s delightful

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Gripweed posted:

No the rest of it is fine. The German word for swim is schwimme. That’s delightful

Wasser is a fun word to say too

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Waffleman_ posted:

But does Sonic Frontiers have weapon durability

Shoe durability

That’s how you know it’s a strand type game.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

fridge corn posted:

Where is monster hunter world 2?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Waiting for Monster Hunter Galaxy

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gripweed posted:

It's real easy... German is exactly English but said wrong
If a word has a "d" they actually mean "th" (die=the, danke=thanks, erde=earth)
If there's an "ss" in the middle or end of a word they really mean "t" (wasser=water, weiss=white, strasse=street)

So if you want to say "I'm going to need some help later", you do the required transposition and you're done: "I'm going to neeth some help lasser"

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Wasser is a fun word to say too

you should hear how English speakers pronounce Mannlicher

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The German word for “excuse me” is like a roller coaster for your mouth

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

It was a BIG mistake to make the chili dog Sonic's go-to greasy dish of choice. The average Japanese gamer has not seen let alone eaten a chili dog, and likely wouldn't be able to identify with Sonic's outrageous tastes

They do chili(ish) dogs fairly frequently as limited time promotional items in Japan.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm coming up on the end of Psychonauts 2 and I'm wondering if there's any more short-ish must plays on PC Game Pass so I can make the most of my free month. As much as I'd like to try Like a Dragon, I probably wouldn't get through it in the time I have left. I was probably going to play Bugsnax and Unpacking next.

Bugsnax is fun and pretty short.

I'm playing Ghost Song at the moment, it's good but I dunno how short it is yet, based on the map so far I'm assuming standard metroidvania length.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

as evidenced by 13 Sentinels the hotto dogu is known to Japan, and the chiri dogu isn't that far off

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

yakisoba pan

hemborger

yakisoba pan

hemborger

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
chili dogs and yakisoba pan are basically the same thing

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Japanese Sonic should be way into this

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Japanese Sonic should be way into this

That’s just a kolache made by someone who had the concept described to them but never seen one in real life

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Just do the really bad localization that English speakers get. Like instead of chili dog, just straight up call it onigiri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Kolaches are good, chili dogs are good. Simple as