Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

soggybagel posted:

They already suspended the account? It said parody in the bio and it has "NOT" in the username.

Well you see it didn't say "PARODY" in the username or display name and as you know good parody requires you to spell it out 1000% for your audience in order to be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Well you see it didn't say "PARODY" in the username or display name and as you know good parody requires you to spell it out 1000% for your audience in order to be funny.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/tinysnekcomics/status/1589684449171902464

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

That amicus brief from the Onion turned out to be downright prescient.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im glad we have another thread to talk about how much everyone is obsessed with Elon over football.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol cry about it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lmao Steelers

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1590489624518234112

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:chloe:

https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1590482110565191682?s=20&t=VYFTfgyTTAKyDRt05YKVFA

edit the stupid img is cut off:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Just the worst people.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Isn't the new guy endorsed by Rancine? Crazy lame shot

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Just the worst people.

To be fair (???) I am not sure what exactly you are supposed to do as a spokesperson for that organization. Like, you have a job to do and...well, I guess whoever is doing it just went for it because what else are you supposed to do?

(quit, obviously)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

TB and LAC are bad but then woof, the Steelers. Just. Wow.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
GB not the worst, hang the banners

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

To be fair (???) I am not sure what exactly you are supposed to do as a spokesperson for that organization. Like, you have a job to do and...well, I guess whoever is doing it just went for it because what else are you supposed to do?

(quit, obviously)

Quit and do comms and PR for an apartheid diamond company or someone else marginally more ethical than Dan Snyder. Monsanto?

Looming recession and all but find something else.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Chargers being 31st should be reason enough to clean house and bring in a new staff.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I'm surprised Derrick Henry hasn't broken a longer one for the Titans.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Chargers being 31st should be reason enough to clean house and bring in a new staff.

Herbert has fractured ribs and everyone is dead. What do you expect?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RyanWilliamsA1/status/1590498092138528768
Robinson's (the Washington player who was shot's) agent

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Potentially stupid question, but why is the DC AG in charge of investigating a football team in Maryland? Snyder have an HQ / sex trafficking lair within city limits?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Sono posted:

Potentially stupid question, but why is the DC AG in charge of investigating a football team in Maryland? Snyder have an HQ / sex trafficking lair within city limits?

Search your heart. You know the answer.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

a neat cape posted:

I'm just gonna come out and say what we're all thinking.

The Chargers are gonna win this week

Are both Bosas online? That was kind of the most interesting draw of this game to me back in the preseason.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Redeye Flight posted:

Are both Bosas online? That was kind of the most interesting draw of this game to me back in the preseason.

Nick is fine.

Joey is probably out until about Thanksgiving

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

a neat cape posted:

Nick is fine.

Joey is probably out until about Thanksgiving

drat, a shame.

This is so weird, even beyond the Steelers being this outrageous outlier. For one thing, that longest touchdown up there was scored by the Bills against them, as you'll recall. A weird coincidence.

But then you have this cluster in the middle where the Eagles and Vikings are tied, the Lions are barely a step back, and all three of them are ahead of the Chiefs. The Chargers being way down that list does indeed make me sad; Tampa Bay makes sense along with not making sense, but what is Tennessee doing that far down? Have they really not had a big blowup run yet this year?

Also, that collection of five teams at the 75 mark all of whom range from "struggling" to "atrocious" this year.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

75 yards is "easy", all you need is a touchback on a kickoff and then for the defense to blow a coverage. No surprise there's a cluster there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sono posted:

I assume because it all stems from a House Oversight Committee probe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

almost every play that gets more than 15 yards requires one or more huge mistakes to be made. 60 vs 75 is practically the same thing just starting from a different field position, wherein the better offense is likely to have fewer yards to go rather than the opposite

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Redeye Flight posted:

drat, a shame.

This is so weird, even beyond the Steelers being this outrageous outlier. For one thing, that longest touchdown up there was scored by the Bills against them, as you'll recall. A weird coincidence.

But then you have this cluster in the middle where the Eagles and Vikings are tied, the Lions are barely a step back, and all three of them are ahead of the Chiefs. The Chargers being way down that list does indeed make me sad; Tampa Bay makes sense along with not making sense, but what is Tennessee doing that far down? Have they really not had a big blowup run yet this year?

Also, that collection of five teams at the 75 mark all of whom range from "struggling" to "atrocious" this year.

Also the Pats getting theirs from their non-starter (#TeamZappe continues :woop:)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Cavauro posted:

almost every play that gets more than 15 yards requires one or more huge mistakes to be made. 60 vs 75 is practically the same thing just starting from a different field position, wherein the better offense is likely to have fewer yards to go rather than the opposite

Sure, but a team's far more likely to start a drive at the 25 yard line because of the touchback thing. Any given season would see far, far more drives at the 25 than at the 23, 24, 26, or 27.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't believe i said anything against your statement, but i will not argue either. i'm confident in my self.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cavauro posted:

Yeah, this little stat doesn't say that much outside of the absurdity that is the Steelers. They're just remarkably non-explosive

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I dunno, I'd say they're exploding just fine.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

(quit, obviously)

They could have fulfilled their job without invoking a harrowing thing that happened to one of their players and is 100% unrelated to this other thing they're responding to, that's a thing that they could have done

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whoa. He’s not sitting down anymore

https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1590421709521555456?s=20&t=yb3tq7epb5SjKShH9BG4oQ

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I can think of one he didn't :v:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

“I don’t know exactly what he said. Won a lot of games there without one on my wrist. I didn’t know winning or losing mattered whether you wore a wristband or not,” Wilson said, via Mike Klis of KUSA.

It's spicyyyyyyyyyy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Check his obedience chip. Might be malfunctioning. Not a single broncos country let’s ride

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Tell him he would have gotten an MVP vote if he wore the wristband.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i told him. I don't know if it was the real russell. there are so many verified unmarked parody accounts. it's very difficult and i'm thinking of quitting

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Having "one on the wrist" is a slang term for having a wank.

So that whole tweet just makes me chuckle like a 12 yr old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Grittybeard posted:

(quit, obviously)

I'm no PR expert, but I think it's pretty easy to just say no comment instead of trying to preempt the announcement of a forthcoming criminal case against the organization defamation of the AG as some sort of woke crime loving liberal that doesn't care about justice for the player who got shot.

Like that's just going out of your way to absolutely gently caress this all up and I doubt anyone with actual PR ability had anything to do with it and it was entirely some right wing shitbag whispering to Snyder on how to neutralize the meuller report.