Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Either would be good! I think I like the mushroomon one a little bit more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Is "high on my own product" too much for Mushroomon?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Some Numbers posted:

Is "high on my own product" too much for Mushroomon?

Isn't that basically what it was before?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Geostomp posted:

Isn't that basically what it was before?

I honestly hadn't read their current avatar

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Some Numbers posted:

I honestly hadn't read their current avatar

My bad, I misread the post. I thought we were talking about the card itself.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

quote:

Level: Perfect/Ultimate
Type: Fairy
Attr: Data

A Digimon that inhabits forested areas and specializes in sniping. Its skills as a hunter are very high, and it blends in with the forest using the camouflage suit that covers its whole body and snipes without its prey knowing its location. Although it is a Digimon with a calm disposition, it has a strong attachment to its own territorial hunting grounds, so those who carelessly step into Ghilliedhumon's hunting grounds will be sniped without warning. Since it prefers slow movements so that it can mask its presence and the sounds that it makes, it is poor at moving swiftly. Ghilliedhumon's eyes have a special function, and it accurately locates the Digimon prey's Digicore with its "True Eyes", which allows it see through their body, and then brings them down by shooting through their Digicore with its "Core Shoot", fired from its cherished rifle "Bellota".

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Lol at the fairy nature spurit that uses a gun

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

Lol at the fairy nature spurit that uses a gun

It’s a very natural gun, two tiny birds live on it.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I really like Gilliedhumon, personally.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Ghost Game 51: So I dig this show, I vibe with it, I love the aesthetic, I hugely enjoy these characters, I like the weird and wild nature of the setting, I strongly appreciate the underlying themes. I don't even hate that it's episodic, there is a certain power that can be accrued in a series purely by piling up time. Time lets you put across these protagonists, time lets you firmly establish the strength and competence of our heroes, time lets you show just how vast the setting can be, and time has done a good job characterizing the tone of the setting as one that is, somewhat ironically, upbeat and optimistic. After 51 episodes the show has absolutely reinforced its central theme of forgiveness and understanding.

But you know the decision they made to be so purely episodic has a couple of drawbacks. One of which is that a lot of big moments in the series so far have been kind of undercut by not being at the end of story arcs leading to those big moments, much less being in episodes about those big moments.

Which is a very long preamble to say it's a little bit of a letdown that the episode where the cast finally get their upgraded digivices isn't even really about that… They're just handed them and that's it (seriously, compare that to what Appmon did with the Duo drives). And sadly that isn't really news, I honestly think there are more underwhelming evolutions than not. Heck, I was actually legitimately scared for a moment there that Siriusmon was going to finally appear because in this particular episode he would have been a colossal misfire. I am still pulling for Siriusmon to make a big splash in a good episode (and maybe even our first explicit actual story arc) about him, but I'm not sure I'd put money on it. For all of Ghost Game's strengths one of them has not been building stories about new evolutions. Sometimes the tendency for a show to go with the subtle instead of the overt can actually be a weakness.

Also, I'm really sad we didn't see Dark Knightmon using Ruli's tape to reattach his chest fin

Gawappamon and Shawujinmon next time!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I agree with everything you said, but on the other hand 51 the Digivice upgrade just letting Gammamon warp directly to Canoweissmon is super underwhelming too

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Digimon Survive is like the most determined game to never let the player impact anything at all that i've ever seen.

It's not a bad game though, but I feel like it could've been great with more time and/or money. Also trying to find the right time to shift forms so you don't burn out all your energy is a fun strategic Thing(until your numbers get big enough that it stops mattering, but still) that has a ton of potential and I like the Adventure feeling the whole mechanic gives off.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Some Numbers posted:

I agree with everything you said, but on the other hand 51 the Digivice upgrade just letting Gammamon warp directly to Canoweissmon is super underwhelming too

To be fair, I will be very surprised if that's actually ALL it did... Because that wasn't all it did in the episode, Gran Nova was used for the first time and given the official profile calls it Canoweissmon's strongest attack it had been conspicuous in its absence. I also suspect the evolution time limit may be gone.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

I'm into it. We've had too many high level Digimon being majestic, intricately designed beasts, robots, dragons, or just humans. I like having another that's just a weird little monster guy.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Yinlock posted:

Digimon Survive is like the most determined game to never let the player impact anything at all that i've ever seen.

It's not a bad game though, but I feel like it could've been great with more time and/or money. Also trying to find the right time to shift forms so you don't burn out all your energy is a fun strategic Thing(until your numbers get big enough that it stops mattering, but still) that has a ton of potential and I like the Adventure feeling the whole mechanic gives off.

Yeah I really liked everything about the setting, plot and charatcers, but the lack of impact is noticeable and I wish the combat was more in depth.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Yinlock posted:

Survive feels like a story they really wanted to tell but they couldn't quite figure out how to translate into a game. Both the VN choice elements and the tactical battle elements have the skeleton of something great, but could use another pass.

In another world, where the exploration parts were less padded and gave more choice and the tactical battles went another layer deeper, the game'd be an easy contender for best Digimon game of all time.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
A Digimon Survive 2 built on the skeleton of the first has a great deal of potential, especially if they don't have to build it from the ground up for seven or eight years again.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FireWorksWell posted:

Yeah I really liked everything about the setting, plot and charatcers, but the lack of impact is noticeable and I wish the combat was more in depth.

The Bee posted:

Survive feels like a story they really wanted to tell but they couldn't quite figure out how to translate into a game. Both the VN choice elements and the tactical battle elements have the skeleton of something great, but could use another pass.

In another world, where the exploration parts were less padded and gave more choice and the tactical battles went another layer deeper, the game'd be an easy contender for best Digimon game of all time.

Pyroi posted:

A Digimon Survive 2 built on the skeleton of the first has a great deal of potential, especially if they don't have to build it from the ground up for seven or eight years again.

Yeah there's definitely the structure of something really good in there and the game very much gives off the feeling of being unrealized rather than halfassed. IMO either drop the multiroute structure to focus on a stronger core story or go whole-hog on it, the extremely-backloaded version doesn't really work out.

also any agency whatsoever would be nice

e: lt honestly gets comical. The route splits are supposed to be the Big Payoff narratively for how you shaped your personality up to that point but no things just arbitrarily happen differently. please bamco may i have a crumb of decision

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 13, 2022

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
For me the big disappointment is the evolutions. Instead of getting these big capoffs to character moments like you did for Champion, you go into the woods and punch a jobber as a reward for getting high affinity. I'd rather you get Low Affinity and High Affinity branches dispensed during the story, so they could at least happen at narrarively fulfilling points.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
New Digimon announced! Bombermon is a level 5 Mutation-type Virus

Digimon Reference Book posted:

The self-proclaimed "Explosive Artist" who loves explosions more than anything else. Its behavioral principle is only about how beautifully the bombs it creates will detonate, and has no feelings regarding the damage caused by their explosions. It is capable of generating its standalone "BB" bombs by snapping the fingers on its left hand. The BBs receive Bombermon's instructions, move to the target of the explosion, attach themselves to the target, and then detonate. The explosive power of the BBs varies depending on Bombermon's emotions; the higher its spirits are, the more powerful they will be. During battle, it uses its "Combo Blast", in which it attaches multiple BBs to a target and sets off a chain explosion, and its "Limit Explosion", in which it detonates a single BB, for different purposes. "Combo Blast" is not very powerful, but has a short detonation time and is highly responsive, and although "Limit Explosion" takes a certain amount of time to detonate, it possesses extreme explosive force.

Also, some cards of the next EX set leaked. It’s called Alternative Being and it’s focused on Digimon that are different forms of already existing Digimon, such as Omnimon Alter-S

quote:

Omegamon Alter S
Mega | Virus | Holy Warrior
[DNA Digivolve: Blue lv6 + red lv6 for 0]
[When Digivolving] Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with 8000 DP or less, then return 1 opponent's lv6 or higher Digimon to bottom of their deck.
[All Turns] When this Digimon would leave the battle area other than by your own effect, play [Blitzgreymon] and [Cressgarurumon] under this Digimon without playing their memory cost, then place this Digimon at the bottom of your security.

quote:

BlitzGreymon
[Digivolution: 3 from [MetalGreymon]]
[When Digivolving] Activate 1 of the effects below.
- <De-Digivolve 1> on 3 of your opponent's Digimon
- This Digimon and one of your other Digimon may DNA digivolve into a Digimon card in your hand for the cost.
- 1 of your other Digimon may digivolve into a level 6 or lower with [Garurumon] in its name from your hand by paying it memory cost.
-----
[When Attacking] (Once Per Turn) If this Digimon has [Omnimon] in its name, trash the top card of opponent's security.

quote:

CresGarurumon
[Digivolution: 3 from [Weregarurumon]]
[When Digivolving] Activate 1 of the effects below.
- Choose any number of your opponent's Digimon whose play costs add up to 6 or less, return all chosen Digimonto the bottom of your opponent's deck.
- This Digimon and one of your other Digimon may DNA digivolve into a Digimon card in your hand for the cost.
- 1 of your other Digimon may digivolve into a level 6 or lower with [Greymon] in its name from your hand by paying it memory cost.
-----
[When Attacking] (Once Per Turn) If this Digimon has [Omnimon] in its name, return 1 of your opponent's level 5 or lower Digimon to the bottom of their deck.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
The rest of the leak. There’s a new keyword, Renkei, which, when you attack with a Digimon with Renkei, lets you suspend one of your other Digimon to add their DP and +1 SEC ATK to the attacking Digimon. It looks to be a green keyword.

quote:

Youkomon
[Digivolution: 2 from [Renamon]]
This card/Digimon is also treated as [Kyuubimon]
[On Play][When Digivolving] 1 of your Digimon gains <Blocker> until the end of your opponent's turn.
----
Inherited: [Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) When you use an option card with 2 cost or more, 1 of your opponent Digimon gains -2000DP for the turn.

quote:

Doumon
Digivolve: 3 from [Kyuubimon]
This card/Digimon is also treated as [Taomon]
[On Play][When Digivolving] Return 1 of your opponent Digimon with 6000 DP or less to their hand.
-----
Inherited: [Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) When you use an option card with 2 cost or more, 1 of your opponent Digimon gains -2000DP for the turn.

quote:

BlackGargomon
[Digivolution: 2 from LV3 Digimon with [Terriermon] or [Lopmon] in its name]
<RENKEI> (When this Digimon attacks, by suspending 1 of your other Digimon, during this attack, this Digimon gains the suspended Digimon’s DP, and gets <SECURITY CHECK +1>.
-—
Inherited: [Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) When another Digimon is suspended by effects, this Digimon gains +2000 DP for the turn.

quote:

Antylamon
[Evolves 3 from a 2-colored Lv.4 Green Digimon]
<RENKEI> (When this Digimon attacks, by suspending 1 of your other Digimon, during this attack, this Digimon gets the suspended Digimon's DP, and gains <SECURITY CHECK +1>.
[At the end of attack] If you have 3 or less cards in your security stack, <RECOVERY + 1>.
----
Inherited: [At the end of attack] (Once Per Turn) While you have another suspended Digimon in play, until the end of the turn, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gains -2000 DP.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Starting with some predictable subspecies (all of these appeared in either Adventure: or Ghost Game) but I guess you could start worse. I hope we get NiseDrimogemon here, I'll be mad otherwise, it's one of my favourites and a Digimon that doesn't get much spotlight. Also this seems like a great place to properly introduce Digimon like BlackGuilmon or Darkvolumon to the DCG, and from there, the DRB proper.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I assume we'll get the black Tailmon who's showing up in Ghost Game?

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Some Numbers posted:

I assume we'll get the black Tailmon who's showing up in Ghost Game?

Quite likely. It may also be in RB-01 which is promising Ghost Game peeps in its new cards.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Ghost Game 52: I caught on to the plot reversal the episode was going for pretty early on, but I suspect it probably wasn't meant to be a big secret given how quickly the show reveals what's actually going on.

It was a disappointment to see that the evolution time limit still hasn't been resolved, (and also Hokuto didn't send a note for Espimon), but this episode does seem to confirm the new digivice let the Perfect Digimon do their strongest attacks. I am curious what they're going to do next episode for Thetismon, the preview along with this and last episode suggests Jellymon is going to do a Warp Evolution next week but Thetismon has already used all of her attacks whereas Canoweissmon's Gran Nova and Lamortmon's Goon Kieizan had yet to be used.

Also it looks like this episode is the series tipping its hand that the show's current run of stories is riffing on a particular theme. Looking back the last run of episodes had a frequent underlying theme of "Digimon not understanding humans", see Gigasmon mistaking a movie for reality, Oleamon totally not understanding Hiro's dad, Antylamon leaving out important details and holding to the absolute letter of their agreement, and more broadly even things like Publimon's particular style of nastiness or Piemon's philosophy of fealty to "the strong". By contrast, this episode and the last two seem to be pushing the theme that the human world can be hostile and unpleasant for Digimon. In this episode Shawujinmon and his followers become sick from water pollution, but the same theme can also apply the last two episodes: Dark Knightmon winds up disassembled with his head being thoughtlessly passed around like a curio, and the whole point of the Maicrackmon episode was that even after realizing how she was wrong she still couldn't be with Riku like she used to. I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode (was that a Wisemon's book?) also ends with the cast concluding there isn't a happy resolution to whatever the plot turns out to be.

I could well be reading too much into this, but Ghost Game so far has spent a lot of time storytelling via theme, so we'll see.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

That's Baalmon's Great Book of Appin.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't remember if the short version of this particular video was posted or not, but in either case, here is the long version of the most bizarre Digimon-related thing I have ever seen and likely will ever see. I assure you, your Digimon experience is not complete without this...this thing. This ad to dethrone all ads. This bizarre mix of franchises. This crossover with a Chinese racing game that somehow ended up as so much more.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12d4y1F713/

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Blaze Dragon posted:

I don't remember if the short version of this particular video was posted or not, but in either case, here is the long version of the most bizarre Digimon-related thing I have ever seen and likely will ever see. I assure you, your Digimon experience is not complete without this...this thing. This ad to dethrone all ads. This bizarre mix of franchises. This crossover with a Chinese racing game that somehow ended up as so much more.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12d4y1F713/

ANGEHOMO

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
More of the Terriermon/Lopmon lines from EX4 dropped.

quote:

Chocomon
ESS: [Your Turn](Once per turn) When your Digimon is Rested by effects, <Draw 1>

quote:

Lopmon
[When Played] Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck. Add 1 Green Two-Coloured card and 1 Tamer card with [Lee Shiuchon] (Suzie) in its name among them to your hand. Return the remaining cards to the bottom of your deck in any order
---------------------
ESS: [Your Turn] When your Digimon is Rested by the effects of <Alliance>, this Digimon can evolve into a Green Two-Coloured Digimon card in your hand. When you would evolve by this effect, reduce its evolution cost by 2

Chocomon is an incredible egg for basically any green deck post-BT8, if nothing else it's an autoinclude in Bloomlord for how trivial it is to trigger, but again, basically any deck post-BT8 save for Grandis specifically wants this thing.

Lopmon is more interesting, because it's obviously designed for the new archetype, but it's also generic because it can search for and evolve into any two-color Green digimon. As is frequently the case with my wormed up brain, I immediately started thinking about the implications of Lopmon in Tyrannomon, specifically with the intent to use Lopmon's inheritable to digivolve into MasterTyrannomon or MetalTyrannomon (BT11). These cards are really good.

King of Solomon fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Nov 23, 2022

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

quote:

Turuiemon EX4-025 C <02>
Champion | Data | Beastkin
[Digivolution: 2 from a Lv.3 with [Lopmon] or [Terriermon] in its name]
<Alliance> (When this Digimon attacks, by suspending 1 of your other Digimon, during this attack, this Digimon gains the suspended Digimon's DP, and gets <Security Attack +1>.
----
Inherited: [End of Attack] (Once Per Turn) While you have another suspended Digimon in play, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gains -2000 DP for the turn.

quote:

NiseAgumon Hakase
[Your Turn] (once per turn) When your opponent's Digimon is destroyed, by discarding 1 card with the same LV as the destroyed Digimon, <Draw 2>

quote:

Ishida Yamato & Yagami Taichi
[Your Turn] When your [Agumon] or [Gabumon] is played, by Resting this Tamer, Memory +1
[Your Turn] (once per turn) When your Digimon evolved, if you have 1 or less Digimon in play, and that Digimon has [Greymon] in its name, you can play 1 [Gabumon], if that DIgimon has [Garurumon] in its name, you can play 1 [Agumon], from your hand or trash without paying its cost

I like the Tamer. It’s really good but seems to only advance your early game

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Without knowing the Agumon and Gabumon stuff for this set besides the level 6 and 7s it’s hard to evaluate the tamer yet. They’re obviously garbage in a vacuum right now but we need to see the actual structure of the Alter S deck

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Nodosaur posted:

Level: Perfect/Ultimate
Type: Fairy
Attr: Data

A Digimon that inhabits forested areas and specializes in sniping. Its skills as a hunter are very high, and it blends in with the forest using the camouflage suit that covers its whole body and snipes without its prey knowing its location. Although it is a Digimon with a calm disposition, it has a strong attachment to its own territorial hunting grounds, so those who carelessly step into Ghilliedhumon's hunting grounds will be sniped without warning. Since it prefers slow movements so that it can mask its presence and the sounds that it makes, it is poor at moving swiftly. Ghilliedhumon's eyes have a special function, and it accurately locates the Digimon prey's Digicore with its "True Eyes", which allows it see through their body, and then brings them down by shooting through their Digicore with its "Core Shoot", fired from its cherished rifle "Bellota".

Sorry, I know this is old, but nobody pointed it out, is that a Raremon wearing camo???? Did Raremon actually get a second pretty direct ultimate???

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Marluxia posted:

Sorry, I know this is old, but nobody pointed it out, is that a Raremon wearing camo???? Did Raremon actually get a second pretty direct ultimate???

Its tail does look a little raremonish but it's hard to say, seeing it animated would help possibly.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I do hope it's a Raremon evolution, that means the horrid decomposing slime monster barely holding off death with cybernetics gets to become a nature fairy! Which is charming. And then it snipes you to death.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Omnicrom posted:

I do hope it's a Raremon evolution, that means the horrid decomposing slime monster barely holding off death with cybernetics gets to become a nature fairy! Which is charming. And then it snipes you to death.

It could also lead to a pretty heartwarming Ghost Game episode - the Rareraremon the heroes had no choice but to kill to release it from its zombie suffering, reborn in a new form now fully under control.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
There’s some new cards!

quote:

Guilmon
[Evolve: From [Gigimon] for 0]
[When Played] If there is a combined total of 20 or more cards in both players' trash, this Digimon gains <Rush> for the turn

This could be a new staple in Purple. Rush is so good.

quote:

BlackGrowlmon
[Evolve: From LV3 with [Guilmon] in name for 2]
[When Evolving] Discard 2 cards from the top of both players' deck. Then, you can return 1 [Guilmon] or 1 card with [Growlmon] or [Dukemon] in its name from your trash to your hand.
----
ESS: [When Destroyed] You can return 1 [Guilmon] or 1 card with [Growlmon] or [Dukemon] in its name from your trash to your hand.

Extra consistency is nice and what it returns is pretty flexible if you’re within the main line.

quote:

BlackWarGrowlmon EX4-010 U <02>
Ultimate | Virus | Cyborg

[Digivolve: 3 from [level 4 with [Growlmon] in name]]

[When Digivolving] Trash 3 cards from top of both players' decks. Then, choose any number of your opponent's Digimon whose total DP adds up to 3000 or less and delete them. For every 10 cards in both players' trash, add 2000 to the maximum DP you can choose with this DP-based deletion effects.

It’s better with the inheritance effects that boost its DP based destruction. Otherwise not great

quote:

ChaosGallantmon EX4-011 R <02>
Mega | Virus | Dark Knight

[Digivolve: 3 from [level 5 with [WarGrowlmon] in name]]

(Trash) [End of Your Turn] By deleting 1 of your Digimon with [Gallantmon] in its name with digivolution cards, you may play this card without paying its memory cost.

[On Play] Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with 7000 DP or less. For every 10 cards in both players' trash, add 2000 to the maximum DP you can choose with this DP-based deletion effects.

Cute but there’s better Gallantmon.

quote:

MedievalGallantmon EX4-013 SR
Mega | Data | Warrior

[Security] Play this card without battling and without paying its memory cost. Return this Digimon to the hand at the end of the turn.
[On Play] [When Attacking] Delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with 6000 or less DP. If no Digimon was deleted with this effect, suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon, also that Digimon cannot unsuspend during your opponent's next unsuspend phase.

MedicalMedievalGallantmon! You can destroy it with the new ChaosGallantmon instead of returning it to your hand! It otherwise seems underwhelming! But hey, I’m glad he’s back

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

It feels to me like the new ChaosDukemon is mean to go along well with Megidramon. The BT5 version plays it for free and has a mill effect and the EX2 version also has has a Mill effect as well as an On-Deletion Trigger and has "Dukemon" in its name. Fits well lore wise as well. Megidramon Mill anyone? Also shoutouts to Kuzuhamon and Black Saint Galgomon in the background. And to Gruul Dukemon as well, he seems annoying and also a viable splash for Megidramon stuff.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Honestly these really suck outside of the Guilmon who’s good if you have a way to play him for free

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

RevolverDivider posted:

Honestly these really suck outside of the Guilmon who’s good if you have a way to play him for free

There’s a bunch of ways to get him out of the trash in purple, but even for three cost it’s worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm disappointed the DCG printed another Guilmon instead of using BlackGuilmon for the full black line. Poor thing has only ever appeared in Rumble Arena 2 and it has such a cool colour scheme.