Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

Sixers are almost unwatchable

They are down four (4) points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Why did they stop calling them "alley-oops" and start just calling them "lobs" btw, did nobody else play NBA Jam or what

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol mavs

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Luka looked washed, MVP my rear end.

Also lol at lemickey

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1590781220623118336

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

With fiery statements like that, LeBron has a bright future in politics.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I see that Trae Young is destroying the team so many itt love.

🫡🫡🫡

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol the sixers

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I’m glad the nbpa hasn't appealed Kyrie's suspension yet. I hope they drag their feet and, if they do at all, do it at the last possible minute

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Luka looked washed, MVP my rear end.

Also lol at lemickey

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1590781220623118336

LeBron is as big a bitch as KD and he'll never be as great as Jordan and I hope they both get their legs removed voluntarily

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mad at Jaylen too on this one tbh

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
remember when LeBron was trying to be pro black anti police brutality guy then tamir rice happened and he had gently caress all to say. lol. what a little bitch. he's got me on literally every measurable and intangible quality, but the one he most excels me in is being a bitch. he's more better at being a bitch than he is at basketball, in comparison to me.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lebron was also one of the people that stopped the player strike.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lebron i think wants to be a bigshot rich public figure on the scale of oprah or obama and as rich as an nba owner and they aren't goona let him in the club if he doesn't play ball

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

lebron i think wants to be a bigshot rich public figure on the scale of oprah or obama and they aren't goona let him in the club if he doesn't play ball

They can't keep him out, he has real power to influence these things but isn't interested in exercising it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

are they going to invite him to parties at little saint james though

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

are they going to invite him to parties at little saint james though

Well I really don't think he'd get excluded for standing up to antisemitism somewhat

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

Well I really don't think he'd get excluded for standing up to antisemitism somewhat

oh yeah, sure, i was thinking about the strikebreaking stuff when i said that

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I don't think 76ers should feel bad about a road loss to Atlanta given that the Hawks have maybe the best back court in the NBA and the fact that they didn't have Harden. Embiid also looks really good but had way too many TOs

Maxey however has played like trash the past few games. They need Harden back to distribute

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

I mean

lmao

Road win in Indiana isn't bad. Pacers are hot with Turner/Halliburton playing the best ball of their life and Mathurin/Hield providing great offense. Their offense has been top 5 while their defense has been bottom 5 in the NBA so far

SGA also a top 5-10 player in the NBA on the Thunder who are otherwise terrible, but maybe a playoff contender next year with Chet

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

I mean

lmao

this was a road trip. what point are you even trying to make

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

this was a road trip. what point are you even trying to make

he's currently going through the stages of grief realizing that the nuggets have a good chance of being the first seed this year. pretty soon he's gonna insist it was all the KCP acquisition (and to be fair, he's having a career year since Jokic is passing to him!)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Denver’s defense is worse than last year

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

lebron i think wants to be a bigshot rich public figure on the scale of oprah or obama and as rich as an nba owner and they aren't goona let him in the club if he doesn't play ball

Yeah, he definitely wants to be an owner, and not just a silent partner either, he wants to be The Guy at ownership meetings and making all the final calls on signings and trades and all that. The league is definitely on board, but as you say, only if he proves to be a "team player" and not with his fellow players.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

Denver’s defense is worse than last year

yeah. what point were you trying to make by posting their 4-0 recently

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1591113311587794948

absolutely dogshit league

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
the union should expel him pending completion of a Jewish studies degree

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm only going to hate watch sixers games on fast forward until they fire Glenn rivers. that hawks game was dreadful. Embiid is super checked out

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
they should hire Glenn Greenwald to coach.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://streamable.com/7823bf

The Trae Young lob from the hawks game was sick.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_whi6KuLo

Jon Bois has done it again

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
John. ois is freaking e

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmfao the bucks got owned by the spurs. What the hell.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

DLo has 2 points on 1 for 5 shooting and is a team worst -14. Call someone up from the Iowa Wolves holy poo poo.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

a new study bible! posted:

yeah D’Lo and Ant are fine enough guards

wolves are a top two seed

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

giannis is doing some load management thing for his "sore knee" and jrue sprained his ankle. middleton is still out. even cannaughton and grayson allen are still out

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Giannis .... I love u

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the Sixers cut Charles bassey to sign perhaps the only center in the league as bad as Deandre Jordan in Harrell. and they had an open roster spot to spare lmao
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1591253451568476160

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The Celtics just erased the nuggets without Brogdan and are looking incredible on offense right now.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Stevie Lee posted:

the Sixers cut Charles bassey to sign perhaps the only center in the league as bad as Deandre Jordan in Harrell. and they had an open roster spot to spare lmao
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1591253451568476160

idk, harrell balled out last year in Washington and was sixth man of the year on the Clippers. I think the sixers just don't really know what to do with him. I think Harden/Harrell could be a viable combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Salvor_Hardin posted:

The Celtics just erased the nuggets without Brogdan and are looking incredible on offense right now.

of course they won; td garden is only 3 feet above sea level