Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I need help! (serious post)

Part of my duties at work (it's an office) involves delivering stuff and leaving it in people's pigeonholes. But how can I phrase it when I email them about it? "I put it in your pigeonhole" sounds VERY unprofessional!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

Part of my duties at work (it's an office) involves delivering stuff and leaving it in people's pigeonholes. But how can I phrase it when I email them about it? "I put it in your pigeonhole" sounds VERY unprofessional!!

I think you could just say you've delivered their things to the pick up location, and if they ask you "what pick up location" you can say "the pigeon's hole"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

What about saying cubbyhole?

rox
Sep 7, 2016

just ask em if they got that thing you sent em

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
they should be regularly checking their pigeonholes and shouldn't require a notice

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I shoved it up your pigeonhole

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You gotta pay the office toll if you wanna get this pigeon soul

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tell them you have a package to stuff into their box

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Somebody order a pizza? Extra pigeon?

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

haha what posted:

just ask em if they got that thing you sent em

Say it as shifty as possible

E:

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Nov 11, 2022

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
"did you notice I stuffed your hole? a thanks would be nice"

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

I've never heard it called a pigeonhole, only as a box. you may be uncomfortable with the phrasing of "I stuffed something in your box" as well however

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah I'm the plumber, I'm here to lay some pigeon

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Keep it indirect and give them like:

Pigeon Holes Stuffed: 16/16
Pigeon Holes Emptied by Co-workers: 9/16

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
simply deliver everyone's mail to their desk with a smile and a "here's your mail have a great day"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

and if they're not at their desk, throw it in the garbage

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
gently caress. Kevin Conroy passed away.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Draga posted:

God loving drat it not what I needed today :(:(

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Draga posted:

gently caress, RIP Dark Knight.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Draga posted:

loving RIP

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Starfield was suppose to release today. :(

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

That was a real one. BTAS is still the definitive Batman for me.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gallagher is dead too, smashing melons in heaven now rip

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hatty posted:

Gallagher is dead too, smashing melons in heaven now rip

he's in hell

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
no one to keep melinda in check now

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

I said come in! posted:

Starfield was suppose to release today. :(
That means it's been 11 years since Skyrim. Here's to 11 more years of Skyrim.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Relax Or DIE posted:

i got it. good joke

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm taking another break from Nuts and Bolts so I'm moving on to the next game on my list... Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. God I hope it's better than the last one.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
it isn't

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Trip report: this might be the worst game I've ever played.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Wait didn't you play ffxiv?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Screw this I'mma played Left 4 Dead instead

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's about time the thread ranks Spyro games instead of funnel fantasies

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Spyro 2
Spyro 1
Spyro 3

Year of the Dragon

Everything else

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Spyro? More like die, bro

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Jay Rust posted:

:mad:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Screw this I'mma played Left 4 Dead instead

is this the fastest you've thrown a game out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jay Rust posted:

posting this because i'm listening to a cool song and not as a suggestion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CENBzVuQWdE