Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose
scam bunk-man fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

we had some posters predicting that these dominoes were falling from 3ac already. a steady stream of funny news over coming years. especially when the more complex aspects starts hitting courts.
I actually hope crypto holds together long enough for whatever this is:

quote:

Post Incarceration
In October 2022 McFarland teased in a video on TikTok and YouTube Shorts that he was planning a new business venture with more details to be announced in November 2022.[36]

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Hammerite posted:

I don't like that I know the word "polycule" now

i don't believe you've been posting here for 15 years and only just learned the word polycule

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

infernal machines posted:

i don't believe you've been posting here for 15 years and only just learned the word polycule

believe it baby

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Shumagorath posted:

Love the hex notation on a tag where none of the characters are allowed in hex. Very "the space".

its all about hex feels and hex vibes. its all on computers, idk who can understand it. these kids are crazy with the technology these days

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-11/binance-reserves-show-almost-half-of-holdings-are-its-own-tokens?srnd=premium

lol, lmao, rofl, etc

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

pretty please have the exact same thing happen

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
who need they BUSD ate

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

4lokos basilisk posted:

it's tonal hex

bing bong so simple

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

a.p. dent posted:

pretty please have the exact same thing happen

i mean if its only half the reserves, it means that somehow they have managed to have a situation where they have not 123090394504x overextended and leveraged themselves which to my dumb brain means their whole rear end is not hanging out of their pantaloons

however for some reason i doubt they're safu

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Weatherman posted:

bing bong so simple

Bingance bongance.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Paladinus posted:

Bingance bongance.
he has a wife, you know…

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

hell, still got me beat

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Shumagorath posted:

He looks like the grad student Venkman keeps shocking at the start of Ghostbusters

explains a lot, really

lol

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
More like Sam Bankman-Fried, you know what I mean?

comedyblissoption posted:

ill stick to monocules personally

:monocle:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

:catstare:
what the hell is going on with those crotch phones?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Potrzebie posted:

It's an attempt to look casual by putting your phone someplace it won't fall. I've seen guys do it before when just hanging out.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Potrzebie posted:

they get a lot of notifications

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

they get a lot of notifications

aka good vibes

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Bluecobra posted:

aka good vibes

well, we all know bitcoiners are a funky bunch

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
i wonder which will fall next: binance or tether

my money is on tether since they still haven't released that audit they keep promising afaik

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if tether goes absolutely everyone in crypto goes with it

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

if tether goes absolutely everyone in crypto goes with it

good

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh yes, it would be glorious

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

and isn't tether basically part of binance anyway? so if one of them goes the other goes with it

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
you're thinking bitfinex

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
but that said the statement "if tether goes, [foo] goes with them" where foo is a crypto thing, is true for all values of foo

tether is the (biggest) load-bearing scam in crypto

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
Yeah, tether has given cash over to bitfinex to cover "liquidity issues" and been fined for it multiple times lol

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
you could say all scams are tethered

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

Zamujasa posted:

you could say all scams are tethered

you could say that all scams have #include

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://azafinance.com/aza-finance-issues-correction-to-erroneous-inclusion-in-ftx-chapter-11-bankruptcy-filing/

lol FTX accidentally filed some of the businesses they work with (and do not own) for bankruptcy

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Neito posted:

It's an attempt to look casual by putting your phone someplace it won't fall. I've seen guys do it before when just hanging out.

Do they not have pockets?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
i just realized that the guy literally has "bank" in his name :roflolmao:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

elon banktopher musk

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

...! posted:

i just realized that the guy literally has "bank" in his name :roflolmao:

big if true

...!
Oct 5, 2003

:hmmyes:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lmao. because you know drat well this person is aware of right-click->save as, but somehow doesn't think that would apply here

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

https://twitter.com/concodanomics/status/1591232063906217984

the neighbors' dweeby kid says if I give him a thousand bucks he'll make me ten times that on crypto. I don't really "get" that crypto stuff but he's real good at the internet computer games and both his parents work at a bank, what could go wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Blotto_Otter posted:

https://twitter.com/concodanomics/status/1591232063906217984

the neighbors' dweeby kid says if I give him a thousand bucks he'll make me ten times that on crypto. I don't really "get" that crypto stuff but he's real good at the internet computer games and both his parents work at a bank, what could go wrong

More like Marktank.