Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

rly thinkin about buying the heavy duty sword cane to keep by my door as it's the only weapon i'll need to protect myself for the rest of my life

I have one and put it by my door and have had peace of mind for the rest of my life.

G
E
T

I
T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
no gabagool in the godfather not mentioned 1 time whole immersion ruined 0/10 whole trilogy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nuts and Gum posted:

If delta is weed I wouldn’t recommend trying to sit through the godfather for the first time lol

It's "legal" weed. I took 3 of them and it doesn't get me high as much as relaxed and "dumb" feeling.

I can drive 3 minutes to get that or an hour+ over the border to get good stuff. For gummies they're fine atm. I'm lazy.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

WHOOPS I'M ALREADY STONED

I got a killer live resin cart the other day that I'm really enjoying.

We're outta flower outside this big rear end 1/4lb bag of untrimmed nug that we inherited when her sister moved and it's... kinda not great and already dry so there's not a lot of trimming you can do. Might go buy some nugs here in a minute,

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its crazy to me to imagine a place without plentiful inexpensive weed supply

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

probably about a year before the prices even out since rec only became legal here on april 1, but the weed store in the ghetto down the street from my house actually has pretty good prices on everything. Lower than a whole lot of other places in town.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Legalize weed federally 🅱️ong-hitting 🅱️

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hey, this Godfather movie is pretty good.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My dudes we got some food from the local coney island and it was wonderful my stomach is so full and happy

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

its a dope movie.
I'm at the pub, SKULLING SOME PISS and in a bad mood. And some guy is looking at me funny.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:aaa: I figured it’d be too slow for a first time weed watch, glad you like it!

I’m going to make pilgrimage to Mc D’s, and then I’ll probably keep watching the Watcher. It’s so dumb but I’m 4 eps in and might as well keep the stupid train rolling.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nuts and Gum posted:

:aaa: I figured it’d be too slow for a first time weed watch, glad you like it!

Well it's 4 hours on TV and that makes it slower, but there is a whole lot more action than I thought.

I'm sure I'll forget it like I do every movie I watch even sober so maybe I'll watch it again but it's a pretty big time investment.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

My mom was eye-talian, and my dad said that when her and my dad got married, my grandad (mom's dad) got up during some of the dancing and was all singing some poo poo like the olde eye-talian dude was near the beginning of the movie. Grandad sure liked to skull some piss lemme tell yaa.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKPicUnsPPg

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I saw COC open for Metallica back in the 90s

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Happy Friday. I am at home recuperating from the novel coronavirus so naturally I am drinking. Let's gooooooo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Doc Fission posted:

Happy Friday. I am at home recuperating from the novel coronavirus so naturally I am drinking. Let's gooooooo

:hfive:

I had it for the first time a few months ago. First symptom was my left ear plugging up the night before. Not too bad though. I did get a fever and minor cold symptoms. I'm vaxxed and boosted of course.

I hope you do well!

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

rly thinkin about buying the heavy duty sword cane to keep by my door as it's the only weapon i'll need to protect myself for the rest of my life

what if the other guy has a cane gun

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Almost a stoner-esque thought but how would you define the word "no" without consulting the dictionary? No just means no. It's a like, I dunno, it cannot be explained but it is understood maaaaaaan

Doc Fission posted:

Man there's so many people getting covid right now it feels like. AGAIN.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Eventually we are going to reach a level of long covid density that it's going to just softlock western civilization

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Just paid my bar tab. It was 130+ dollars before tip.

Fuckin poo poo

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Wife made me homemade pasta and we are gonna get stoned and watch Office Space. Y'all have a fuckin good one, ya hear me?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

wesleywillis posted:

Fuckin poo poo

What sorta piss was it?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

working on some wargame terrain while watching band of brothers. happy friday gang :cheers:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

Fuckin poo poo

better have had some Nice Ones

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hi doc. nice to see you in teh friday thread. hope you feel better soon :cheers:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Nuts and Gum posted:

What sorta piss was it?

Cheap rum. Captain Morgan.

There was some food involved, but mostly booze.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

I saw The Deer Hunter yesterday with my old man (who hadn't seen it before). I like it before, but I liked it even more the second time.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

working on some wargame terrain while watching band of brothers. happy friday gang :cheers:

sounds like a good friday. i loving love friday.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

hi doc. nice to see you in teh friday thread. hope you feel better soon :cheers:

Hi cocoa :shobon: thanks for having me! I'll poke back into the 5000-page thread soon too, I've had a weird couple of months though. Hope you're doing well :)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

Cheap rum. Captain Morgan.

gotta go with well and find a proper dive bar that serves em strong *taps brow*

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Got home from my friend's place.

I should probably play a game soon

Happy Friday Everyone!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Have a good weekend everyone!

Id just like to say gently caress Amazon for no longer letting me play specific songs and I'll probably switch to a different music service.. and honestly I'm not really buying from Amazon very often so I might be dropping prime.

Well done new rear end in a top hat.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
God of War 2 teenage boy is great. I’m currently on a disney water log ride and it’s awesome.

Happy Friday!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

canceled prime eat poo poo amazon should of done it years ago

durr... musk is a moron i better try to take extra advantage too

-signed idiot that bozos made the new guy head of dumb shittery.

I had forgotten how much I was spending on a yearly prime subscription... it might even have been worth it for music on demand combined with free shipping... but nah... eat my dong rear end in a top hat.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Nov 12, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

is it Saturday yet?

bang

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

if you can believe it...

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It's a Friday baby

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Happy Friday! Is it cold where you are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Doc Fission posted:

Happy Friday! Is it cold where you are?

It's snowy an poo poo. loving HORSE poo poo!