Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

quote:

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO EVEN IF THEY ARE DEAD
Biden has given us the highest inflation in 40 years, a flood of drugs through the wide open borders and crime rates that keep skyrocketing.

Seven in ten Americans feel that the country is headed in the wrong direction.

Yet we still have people that are voting Democrat. They are the uniformed, brainwashed people who listen to the fake news and believe every lie that drools out of Biden’s mouth. They are tired of the high food prices, the $5 a gallon gas and the surge of violent crime in blue cities, but that won’t stop them for voting for their own misery by putting America hating Democrats in office.

Pennsylvania Democrat voters actually elected a dead person. Twice. Braindead Fetterman won the senate seat also. This truly is an example of the saying “vote blue no matter who” which should now be changed to “vote blue no matter dead or alive.” (Oh, and election fraud helps too.)

Democrats, of course, used the same cheating methods that served them well in the stolen 2020 election.

Many times we have said you can’t expect a fair election if nothing is fixed from 2020. Some red states have made changes, look at Florida for example. Governor Ron DeSantis banned mail in ballots, banned ballot harvesting, and Florida requires voter ID. DeSantis even created an election integrity police force and has made arrests.

Florida is the template for other states to follow.

As Biden struts around claiming victory in the midterms because of his polices and leadership, everyone knows the real truth.

The Democrats lost. They didn’t lose as badly as people predicted they would, but a loss is a loss. The Republican goal was to take back the House and Senate. Republicans have 210 in the House, Democrats 192 as of this posting.

There was a red wave. You are being gaslighted.

You can’t spin that. The Democrats lost the House. Nancy Pelosi has been fired and will probably move into her Florida mansion and get hammered. Well, Paul will.

Democrats lost the House, and they may end up losing the Senate too. The Georgia Senate race is going to a run off on December 6th.

But don’t tell that to the Democrat tribal cult members. Because in their minds, Democrats are winning, Biden is coherent and Fetterman is presidential material. (Yes, that last one is real.)

—Tina

quote:

THE JACKALS HAVE REVEALED THEMSELVES
Trump said a few weeks ago, “Who will enter the Trump quicksand next?”

Now we know what he was talking about.

The RNC, FoxNews, and all the RINOs and Fake MAGA influencers have gotten their marching orders.

Blame Trump for the midterm “losses.”

Blame Trump For the supposedly non-existent “red wave.”

Blame Trump for endorsing MAGA “extremists.”

Blame Trump for everything!

FoxNews yesterday was the most disgusting. Their faux “conservatives” all came out one after another saying MAGA is dead, Trump is done and Ron DeSantis is the new leader of the GOP. Fox certainly fell in line with the orders to erase Trump, they pounded their anti-Trump rhetoric hour by hour, trotting out the usual stable of “never-Trumpers” and establishment talking heads.

Fox is no better than CNN, but we knew that when they called Arizona for Biden with only 10% of the vote counted in 2020. Fox was in on the steal.

The so called pro-Trump social media influencers have dropped the masks also. They have revealed themselves as fair weather supporters who bend which ever way the establishment wind blows. It’s all about the fame and money for them.

At GrrrGraphics we stand for truth and our Constitution. We couldn’t care less about fame and we certainly are not in it for the money as we just make ends meet trying to stay online and continue the fight.

McConnell, McCarthy, and McDaniel are the McFails of the Republican party. Their leadership needs to be replaced with new blood, America first patriots. They did nothing to support the people Trump endorsed. In fact, they actively worked against MAGA candidates, take McConnell’s support of Lisa Murkowski the dementia addled senator of Alaska. McConnell and McCarthy must be removed, they are part of the uni-party that controls our votes and our government.

Notice how the entire uni-party is screaming “no red wave because Trump” all in unison. They are gas-lighting you.

There was a RED WAVE. Their plan is to divide Trump’s base, split it between Trump and DeSantis. The uni-party is creating division because they are panicking and think this is the perfect opportunity to move in and discredit Trump and his MAGA supporters and go back to the old Bush-Cheney version of the Republican party. They will fail.

In the 2022 midterms, Trump endorsed 235 races, his endorsements won 219 of them with 19 losses as of this posting.

That’s a 93% success rate. Not bad for someone who is not even running….yet.

MAGA supporters need to remember we are not just fighting the democrats, far-left, fake news and big tech. We are fighting the RINOs and corporate Republicans who are trying to create division in Trump’s base. They are picking a fight with the wrong guy.

MAGA will not be divided and the RED WAVE will be even bigger in 2024!

—Tina

NO REALLY GUYS WE ACTUALLY WON THIS IS A GOOD THING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Reading this in the context of his other political cartoons, clearly the takeaway here is that congress should make autumn illegal

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Lareine posted:

"The RED WAVE will be even bigger next time!"
I mean, not a high bar.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Ah yes, the Dumb & Dumber saturday morning cartoon. There's a reference people will get.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Angepain posted:

Reading this in the context of his other political cartoons, clearly the takeaway here is that congress should make autumn illegal

How could you (represented by the cartoon character) be such a rube? Letting perfidious autumn in will surely lead to winter!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

"At least we're not murdering you, commie (but we totally should)."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Selachian posted:

Surprisingly, the Trib's response to the Soviets getting The Bomb was along the lines of "Yawn, big deal." I was expecting endless screaming about how Truman had failed the country once more.

It's my understanding that while some highly placed people in the U.S. security apparatus tried hard to get the nukes rolling over Russia between 1945 and 1949 the public was just exhausted from war and furthermore studies into the feasibility of this crazy idea* showed it to be just self destructive.

*such as Operation Unthinkable.

So the Trib and other right wing publications didn't want to go too far against the public sentiment and the government was probably still fairly popular after the victory and it would look terrible to go against that with a full smear campaign.
Therefore, mildly suggesting America should have cared more.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

It's so good when you look at them at the same time.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gonna keep that in store when we start to imprison our opponents. :getin:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

It's so good when you look at them at the same time.

Oh my God, that Garrison one is actually real!?! :lol:

I thought the Gallagher one was hilarious, this just makes it even more so.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Shouldn't the watermelon be happy?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Shouldn't the basketball be happy? Or at least not crying other smaller basketballs?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Shouldn't the basketball be happy? Or at least not crying other smaller basketballs?

I mean, as far as I know Kobe wasn't a basketball serial killer.

Gallagher on the other hand was most famous for smashing watermelons open with a mallet.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Charlz Guybon posted:

I mean, as far as I know Kobe wasn't a basketball serial killer.

He was a serial batterer.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

severe brainworms he may have had, but that man drew some good dogs

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kinda honest. Label it something like "how communists are treated in capitalist countries - how communists are treated in communist countries" and it would actually be true.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Especially since the cartoon dates back to the good old days of Stalin and Mao:commissar:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/yoloswagstudios/status/1591138222620692480?s=20&t=sfmZOjrr47bmKTaLhlc2pQ

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

On the bright side, this cartoonist is now likely to get kicked out of Twitter.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Isn't that dude one of Stonetoss's friends? I remember seeing him and that pumpkinhead guy all in a bunch.

Austin S
Jul 2, 2005

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Self supporting delusion: Globalism is bad, ergo world issues no exist, ergo there is only price at nearest pump, even if it's 50c cheaper one block away.

And they would omit the "ergo"s.
Two big levers on the president's desk
Yo-ho-ho, all the voters are dumb

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Vib Rib posted:

Isn't that dude one of Stonetoss's friends? I remember seeing him and that pumpkinhead guy all in a bunch.

Honestly not sure. I only saw it because it was one of those "You follow Matt Bors, here's a tweet from someone he follows" tweets.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Vib Rib posted:

Yes. A few years back he did a homage comic of other twitter artist he admired and was inspired by done in style of Peanuts characters dancing. I specifically remember recognizing pumpkin-head, stone toss, and martian magazine were all there. I didn't know the other characters but I can only assume they were other Nazi artists.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Vib Rib posted:

According to rumors I've heard in this thread he used to be friends with them, but started dating a trans woman and began moving away from the alt-right.

Again, this is all just information that was posted in this thread (well, not this exact one, I think it was the political cartoon thread a few years back?) so I don't have any way of verifying if its true since it's all just second-hand info I'm remembering vaguely.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Lareine posted:

quote:

In the 2022 midterms, Trump endorsed 235 races, his endorsements won 219 of them with 19 losses as of this posting.

Oh, we've got the results of 238 out of 235 of Trump's endorsed races, with only negative three remaining outstanding to be called.

I'm convinced.

Just checking that the three numbers in this given sentence very literally just add up was too much, huh.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

Vib Rib posted:

Yep.

https://twitter.com/yoloswagstudios/status/1036456634472525824

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tory recession hole – Chancellor Jeremy Hunt warns of ‘tough road ahead’ as UK economy shrinks"

Telegraph:

Matt:

"Thank goodness John Lewis has finally got the tone right"

Independent:

Ukraine works to stabilize Kherson after Russian pullout After Arthur Hughes.

The i paper:

Times:

Republicans tell Donald Trump to delay run for president

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I'm very amused at Republican politicians, pundits, and strategy-makers looking at the numbers and thinking "Trump is a liability", then turning around and believing they can make the average Trump supporter see it their way. Yeah man, just go to the guy you've spent six years riling up nonstop, the guy with the golden loving Trump statue posting facebook memes about how Jesus selected Trump personally to save the Earth, and tell him Trump's just not doing the numbers he needs to. I'm sure the base you built up into a frenzy over this cult of personality will happily step down and transfer all that momentum onto another guy, no sweat.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ecomomic misery

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I really appreciate Rowson drawing Rishi sticking his tongue out through multiple rows of teeth like a Blue Meanie

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Vib Rib posted:

I'm very amused at Republican politicians, pundits, and strategy-makers looking at the numbers and thinking "Trump is a liability", then turning around and believing they can make the average Trump supporter see it their way. Yeah man, just go to the guy you've spent six years riling up nonstop, the guy with the golden loving Trump statue posting facebook memes about how Jesus selected Trump personally to save the Earth, and tell him Trump's just not doing the numbers he needs to. I'm sure the base you built up into a frenzy over this cult of personality will happily step down and transfer all that momentum onto another guy, no sweat.

Never underestimate the ability of conservatives to contradict themselves, abandon principles, and fall in line to vote for the GOP. Especially the olds.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

There are no principles except power. Every single word about "values" or "law and order" or "morality" is a smokescreen that other people keep getting willingly lost in.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Vib Rib posted:

They spent 8 years pushing what a great president W was and then when the economy tanked right at the end of his second term they did a complete 180 and suddenly they weren't such huge fans. "I did't really care for him, just didn't like Kerry." Literally overnight, all over the place, top to bottom.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Murdstone posted:

They spent 8 years pushing what a great president W was and then when the economy tanked right at the end of his second term they did a complete 180 and suddenly they weren't such huge fans. Literally overnight, all over the place, top to bottom.

Who? All I remember was that Clinton was terrible and ruined everything and then Obama was terrible and ruined everything, especially with that "mission accomplished" thing he totally did on that aircraft carrier the one time.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Who? All I remember was that Clinton was terrible and ruined everything and then Obama was terrible and ruined everything, especially with that "mission accomplished" thing he totally did on that aircraft carrier the one time.

Don't forget his lackluster response to Kathrina!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
2022 Ye would definitely claim "Barack Obama Doesn’t Care About Black People"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

2022 Ye would definitely claim "Barack Obama Doesn’t Care About Black People"

Hes too busy trying to make Pete Davidson mad.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Doesn't appear to be on his site yet, but it's being shared and it's on his instagram lmao:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

fool of sound posted:

Doesn't appear to be on his site yet, but it's being shared and it's on his instagram lmao:

I forget what GOPe is supposed to mean but it makes me wonder why we never see anyone call it the GOPee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

fool of sound posted:

Lol, I guess swole, handsome Desantis stealing the thunder from the virgin Trump wasn't a fluke.

Remember when Garrison finally flipped on Qanon and put out a statement saying he always suspected it was a CIA plant to entrap true patriots and anyway Tina was the one who actually was a fan not me. This is despite years of comics and artist statements about how Q is going to save the world any day now. Now that he has finally flipped on Trump any memory of the last 6-7 years of constant adoration has been wiped clean from his perfectly smooth brain like spilled juice on a marble countertop.