Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Arkham Jim forges a pact with the Old Gods and devours Dwight’s soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Aardvark Jim traps Dwight in a childrens tv show populated by anthropomorphic animals who teach specious lessons

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Arkham Jim traps Beetman in an asylum for the criminally insane all night. Beetman must slowly collect his gizmos as he confronts the escaped supervillains trapped with him on the island.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Arsehole Jim traps Dwight in... well, actually, let's just skip this one

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Artist Jim creates an unflattering sculpture of Dwight and places it at his desk.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Arachnid Jim traps Dwight in his web and liquefies Dwight's insides with venom. Then eats him.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Archaelogist Jim unearths Dwight's beets and claims them for himself, Jim.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Arcanine Jim uses Flamethrower on Dwight.

It’s super effective!

Dwight goes down!

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Archangel Jim descends from Heaven, and banishes Dwight to the deepest bowels of Hell.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Arboreal Jim screeches from the tree outside Dwight's bedroom window, ensuring Dwight does not get adequate sleep

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Arterial Jim's grotesque varicose veins continue to grow in size and number, while his dayglo booty shorts get smaller and smaller.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Aardvark Jim eats all the antsin Dwight's ant farm.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim asks Dwight if he can borrow Machiavelli's The Prince.

Dwight, fearing that Machiavellian scheming would make Jim even more dangerous, loans Jim a copy of The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, instead.

Unfortunately Dwight's plan backfires when Jim traps Dwight on a tiny asteroid the following week.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Annoyed Jim tells Dwight to knock it off.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Anarchist Jim blows up Dwight's Car with a self made bomb.

Meredith has to go to the cemetery, since she was having Sex with her lover inside. Her lover survived unscathed, but it was Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration.

Jim never mugs, its a tragedy for all involved

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Archivist Jim misfiles Dwight's marriage certificate so that Dwight is not married in the eyes of the law. When Dwight dies intestate decades later, Angela gets nothing.

Jim's corpse smirks in its coffin, Jim having predeceased Dwight by several years.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Abraham Jim is commanded by Cosmic Jim to sacrifice his (Abraham Jim's) son. Abraham Jim conspires with Archivist Jim to officially adopt Dwight Schrute.

Cosmic Jim doesn't intervene in the sacrifice, as he wants to see where this is going...

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Racer Jim "soups up" Dwight's trans-am engine, causing Dwight to crash into an orphanage, also making Dwight lose the beet soup cargo he was supposed to deliver to it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Racism Jim is shunned by the other Jims at the Council. No-one really wants to be associated with him.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Radio Jim broadcasts Dwight's sins for all to hear

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Arrakis Jim deliberately does not walk without rhythm, as a prank.

Lol, giant worm. He flies away in his ornithopter, giving Dwight the finger.

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Nov 12, 2022

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dwight portrays Dr. Demento in the Weird Al biopic. Michael offers to buy out an entire movie theater for the office to enjoy the film, arguing that it is “the most important film of our generation”.

All of this enrages Jim, who keeps saying that people need to “go watch DC League of Super Pets”, arguing that “the guy who plays Superman is the best ever”. Nobody cares.

On the night of the movie premiere, Jim destroys the theater’s projectors, then blames it on “supply chain issues”. Everyone is forced to watch the movie at home, instead.

Jim mugs for the camera and then asks everyone to watch Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, available on Amazon Prime.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Archaeologist Jim digs up Dwight's bones and incorrectly assembles them in his museum display.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Antediluvian Jim gets diablerized by his childe, Malkavian Jim

Both vampire Jims mug the camera

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 12, 2022

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Dangerous bandit Archer Jim and his team of brigands hound the poor city of Nottingham. Assistant to the sheriff Dwight Schrute is a frequent target of their cruel displays of violence.

Jim mugs Angela.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Medieval Jim has managed to ascend to the throne through a series of very ethically questionable pranks.

Once there, he spends his days lounging, and being fed directly into his mouth by the nubile women who oil and massage him.

Each day, he orders his hired team of Prank Jesters out to mess with the peasants.

He expects a full report of their pranking in the evening, as he giggles at the stories while being oiled.

Failed pranks result in dungeon time.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

AIDS Jim approaches Dwight from behind, a dirty needle in one hand and a grin on his face

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
BJ Novak rises, wiping his face off.

"How was that, Kelly"

Mindy Kaling's post-orgasmic glow is cut short. "Goddamnit Benj, you're doing it again!" She hurries herself to the megatrailer's shower / spa compartment.

"I mean yeah it was kind of funny the first time but c'mon man... It's getting weird" she yells through the sound of Massage Jets ramping up.

He sits there. "Yeah, sorry... You're right. It was just.... Well... Kind of a prank you know. Heh."

"Yeah, I know, and it'# getti-- wait... What the gently caress, BEN, IS THIS JELLO?!"

BJ snaps out of the trance. "Just a.... Prank....."

RYAN laughs and mugs for the CCTV camera.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Alcoholic Pam takes another belt and passes out after Jim's Chicken Coop prank.

But it isn't funny. Alcoholism isn't funny.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Antichrist Jim brings about Armageddon. As a prank.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Antipope Jim flies to the Vatican, creating an enormous explosion and obliterating the city.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Atticus Jim helps get Dwight Robinson found not guilty for a crime he didn’t commit (Dwight is later killed “attempting to escape”)

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Attica Jim causes a prison riot and blames model prisoner Dwight, who is severely beaten by the guards

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Upgrade posted:

Attica Jim causes a prison riot and blames model prisoner Dwight, who is severely beaten by the guards

Attic Jim becomes drafty and loses Dwight a significant portion of his home's heating efficiency

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Arachnid Jim binds Dwight up in webbing in the office. Arachnid Pam senses this is a mating courtship from Arachnid Jim and lays her final clutch of eggs in Dwight in hopes of finally producing offspring.

Arachnid Jim, exhausted from the webbing of Dwight, leaves Scranton to find some other guy to prank without fertilizing Arachnid Pam's eggs. Arachnid Pam drops out of art school and stays at Dunder-Mifflin for years, instinctually guarding eggsac Dwight in anticipation of the hatching of spiderlings that never occurs.

The dried out corpse of Dwight remains pinned up on the office ceiling for decades, ghoulishly starring at Pam, as a constant reminder that she wasted her life.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Anthropomorphic Jim is just Jim. A normal, human-looking Jim, but almost too-human like. The uncanny valley Jim's attempts to mimic human behavior unsettles the Dwight and the rest of the office. Everyone admits that it's creepy as gently caress. The hair is just a slight bit too floppy, but not quite enough, smiling has taken on a Shrek-face quailty, the eyes seem normal, but just not right.

Everyone can tell he's not a normal human JIm, but he's technically a 'humanish' Jim.

The smooth-faced Jim with generically proportioned features and behavior mugs to the camera in constant mockery of what it means to be 'human'.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

It's eight years post-the office doco. Dwight has run the branch into the ground. Dunder Muffin has folded and the office sits empty, collecting dust. An older Jim lurches in, battling the cobwebs. He staggers to his desk and sits on his old seat, now covered by a plastic bag. He hears an "Urgh!" From across the darkness. It's Creed.
"have you tried the spiders, Jared? they are really succulent."
Jim rolls his head on his old desk. Suddenly a blinding corporate white light blinds him. Dwights voice, but tender "hello Jim. You have returned."
Jim falls off his chair, and starts to shake. Dwight emerges from Michael's old, now his, office. He spots Jim and hunches over and studies him. "The years, the years-" but before he can finish Jim cuts his legs with some blade instrument. Dwight falls to the floor. The lights dim. Jim contorts his face. For the camera.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Jim and Creed agree to a bet for how long for the fire suppression system and/or fire department could put out a fire in the paper warehouse.

Jim sneakily turns off the sprinkler system before beginning his accelerated fire on the paper stacks.

He wins the bet easily.

When he smirkingly asks Creed for the payout, it turns out Creed has actually forgotten about the bet.

As he warms his hands on the embers, he says that he trusts Jim's word, but money doesn't actually exist, and offers him a half eaten onion as payment.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Aged Jim’s daughter grows to adulthood and begins to date Dwight’s son, Beetrum

Cowslips Warren posted:

quote:

My (16f) dad (46m) loves pranks. He regularly watch those old prank vids on YT for hours then try them out on everyone around him. Once I heard my mom screaming upstairs and ran to see what happened. It turned out dad poured a bucket of ice water on her while she was in the shower. Another time I walked out to my car and found it missing. I ran back in the house crying because I thought it got stolen. My dad was laughing so hard he was almost on the floor. He moved my car. I love dad but sometimes it’s exhausting living with him.

My older sis Jessie (24f) lives out of state. A month ago, she told us she’s coming to visit and bringing home her boyfriend David (I don’t know his age but he looks to be in his older 20s) for us to meet him. Jessie usually likes the pretty boys who wears polo shirts and are around 6 feet tall (this is important, trust me). When dad heard about it, he was so excited he couldn’t hold it in. He ran out and bought the hottest hot sauce he could find. He showed it off to me and mom and told us he’s going to make a special plate for David. Of course I told my sis but she told me not to worry about it.

When she came home last night and David walked through the door, we were all shocked. David is a little shorter than sis and a full head shorter than dad. He looks like someone shaved a pit bull and forced it into a sports jacket. I’m not talking about the cute ones you see running downstairs and taking showers with their owners. He looks like someone stuck him into a blender and he won. When he went to shake hands with dad, I can see David had wider shoulders, bigger hands, and his forearms was 2x as big. I could also see and was staring at this scar on the back of his hands and ran up pass the sleeve of his dress shirt.

Dinner rolls around and David compliments mom on her cooking, which surprised me. I asked if he really likes it he said yes. Sis and I looked at each other and we instantly knew dad didn’t spike David’s meal. I asked dad if David got the right plate or if there was a mix up. Then I told David dad had prepared a special plate for him. Dad’s face turned bright red and he told me to eat my dinner. Of course I didn’t so I said I’ll go check the kitchen to get the right plate. Sis was trying so hard not to laugh and poor David was confused. Mom squeezed my leg hard so I knew the fun was over.

After sis and David left, dad yelled at me for embarrassing him. Mom told me to apologize but I refused saying that I was only trying to help dad out with the prank. I’m grounded until I apologize.

Did I go too far for embarrassing my dad? AITA?

Update:

Thanks for reading my post! Even the people who called my TA, you took the time to read it!

I’m still grounded but it won’t start until sis leaves so I spent the day with her and David. He’s the funniest guy I’ve ever met. He kept sis and I laughing most of the afternoon. He’s also super sweet. He opened the doors for us everywhere we went and pulled out sis’ chair for her at the restaurant during lunch. I like him alot. It wasn’t all good times because they were always holding hands and kissing. I stopped doing that freshman year.

My visual description of him was not to say he’s ugly but I meant to say he’s the scariest guy I’ve ever met irl. I felt like a queen today because everywhere we went, people just got out of the way.

Anyway, thanks for taking time to read my post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim pours hot sauce all over Dwight's lunch. Dwight doesn't even notice because of the damage to his tongue from the time Jim tricked Dwight into eating a firecracker.