Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
are your dumps massive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

angerbeet posted:

oh he's running

oh most definitely, just wasn’t sure if it the date was being pushed out or not. gently caress it, gently caress newsmax lol

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Der Meister posted:

uhh wtf? is that legal? or was it BLM land?

no i don’t think what he’s doing is legal. if you’re shooting on public land you have to be 500 ft away from a road.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

pondering my toilet orbs

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Thoatse posted:

are your dumps massive

I've never had to flush billiard balls but now I know my toilet can't and it makes me feel inferior

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AxGrap posted:

My brother is a gun guy and machined AND REGISTERED 2 silencers, and shooting the silenced 22 is the only reason I go shooting with him when I have free time. Clack clack. But yeah, gotta go to the weird farmers land that put up huge mountains of earth and has a donation box and be super polite to all the weirdos out there.

machine tools for working metal are insanely cool, there's a youtube called "Cool Again Restoration" with lots of shots of metal lathes etc

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i wonder if trump thinks her name really is Kelly Shitbaka

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1591483046838079495?t=EdwKmEumKdyOtmp_0QEt0Q&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

angerbeet posted:

oh he's running
i don't know if he knows if he wants to run or not

he is afraid and he has reason to be now, if desantis or whoever kicks his rear end his cries of of RIGGED ELECTION won't go anywhere near as far in a party that's signaled its mostly ready to move on from the guy

i dont think he will run :sad:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’s backing down !!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

That would yield a lot of action on the playing field, I'd assume.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I've never had to flush billiard balls but now I know my toilet can't and it makes me feel inferior

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

same energy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Trillhouse posted:

also shooting into a canal?

he’s a fake gun guy because real gun guys have secret spots out in the desert where you can safely shoot into the side of a mountain or berm.

of course you need a truck or a Jeep or something with a little more ground clearance than a luxury sports car if you want to get to those good spots.

Shooting ranges also exist right?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

RandomBlue posted:

I got bad news about getting off your rear end and edibles.

I don’t have any now and after I buy some and come home, I will sit on my rear end and play god of war ragnarok until I pass out

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

i don't know if he knows if he wants to run or not

he is afraid and he has reason to be now, if desantis or whoever kicks his rear end his cries of of RIGGED ELECTION won't go anywhere near as far in a party that's signaled its mostly ready to move on from the guy

i dont think he will run :sad:
Thats a controversial take

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nussy Power

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Glumwheels posted:

I don’t have any now and after I buy some and come home, I will sit on my rear end and play god of war ragnarok until I pass out

god I wish this was me

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Durf posted:

same energy

rip[iss]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AxGrap posted:

My brother is a gun guy and machined AND REGISTERED 2 silencers, and shooting the silenced 22 is the only reason I go shooting with him when I have free time. Clack clack. But yeah, gotta go to the weird farmers land that put up huge mountains of earth and has a donation box and be super polite to all the weirdos out there.
Kinda like the gun guy version of the gay hookup truckstop bathroom

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Trillhouse posted:

also shooting into a canal?

he’s a fake gun guy because real gun guys have secret spots out in the desert where you can safely shoot into the side of a mountain or berm.

of course you need a truck or a Jeep or something with a little more ground clearance than a luxury sports car if you want to get to those good spots.

not to worry this was the only canal he's shot a load into

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

trump has to run to continue the campaign funding grift doesn’t he

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve been high for 8 hours on this little 5 mg edible lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Der Meister posted:

trump has to run to continue the campaign funding grift doesn’t he

It provides cover for a lot of other activities so yes.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Twitter employees shouldve surrounded Musk and asked him to explain the joke as he strained to hold the sink

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

once he’s no longer running he loses his sacrosanct status and people can touch him

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I wish I could smonk a weed but probably not a good idea with covid

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

eat the weed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

dew worm posted:

I wish I could smonk a weed but probably not a good idea with covid

Get better soon you worm

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

eat the weed

This

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

titty_baby_ posted:

Shooting ranges also exist right?

yes. Phoenix has a ton of shooting ranges, from publicly owned outdoor ranges, to private, exclusive "luxury" indoor ranges that cost $5k to join + $200 a month.

blake would know this if he actually shot guns or went outside or did anything other than blogging and subsisting on peter theil semen.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

euphronius posted:

eat the weed

:hmmyes:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

titty_baby_ posted:

Thats a controversial take

this midterm felt like a bit of a trump referendum, and now he's getting outpolled regularly in primary polling, I think he's hit a ceiling approval wise

the gop has realized they don't need his corporeal body around so long as his malevolent spirit wholly inhabits the party

euphronius posted:

I’ve been high for 8 hours on this little 5 mg edible lmao

pussy

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

machine tools for working metal are insanely cool, there's a youtube called "Cool Again Restoration" with lots of shots of metal lathes etc

Every time I see those hand tools that make threading I am so impressed I feel high. I love that stuff.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

euphronius posted:

eat the weed

I don’t think an edible would feel good. actually I started feeling sick like immediately after smoking Thursday night

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
*Duke Leto voice*

petit choux posted:

Nussy Power

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the weed oils are like magic medicine

you can’t smoke it

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

petit choux posted:

Get better soon you worm

thank u :unsmith:

I think that paxlovid is helping but now im worried about the rebound. I think I should stop reading the internet

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

the weed oils are like magic medicine

you can’t smoke it

gently caress you I'm gonna smoke it