Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

I am going to be reincarnated as a redditor

I misread that as "I am going to be reincarnated as a ladder" and somehow it made perfect sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

finally leaving the nest,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thumbs up in every. goddamn. photo

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Der Meister posted:

it says 2/100. he was rite. i eat crayons

Two percent is not zero percent. Lot of morons refuse to accept probabilistic forecasts.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

lol its not your photo dickhead, just turn it off for one second

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

SirPablo posted:

Two percent is not zero percent. Lot of morons refuse to accept probabilistic forecasts.

I got your poll right here

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so wait did she marry her brother or her dad

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Do you think it bothers Don Jr that his little half brother is already several inches taller than him?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there are not enough elections for probabilistic outcome charts to be meaningful

I think this is right

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

don jr is def standing on something

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I walk past this place fairly frequently and wonder what the QAnon nuts would think if they visited DC and saw it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i hope to be reincarnated as a member of a drug hosed polycule

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

At 0:48 in, it sounds like,

quote:

Do you like my Spotify?
Crawling through your liquid love
You can't ever Tweet at me
Baby, you know pee pee pee

Which is astonishingly appropriate!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so wait, if Ivanka was wearing that powder blue gown to the actual wedding, what event was she wearing that backless pink monstrosity we were making fun of earlier to

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1591284054259036160?cxt=HHwWgMDT7dKasJUsAAAA
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1591448187600269312?cxt=HHwWgMDTxbvs-pUsAAAA
https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1591597236496240640?cxt=HHwWgMDQraDQvpYsAAAA
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1591598614560014337?cxt=HHwWgoDU3bugv5YsAAAA

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Koirhor posted:

she’s right but you aren’t supposed to say it

they replaced the b-17 with the b-29 like 80 years ago

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

please just summarize this for me

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

William Bear posted:

At 0:48 in, it sounds like,

Which is astonishingly appropriate!

wtf those aren't the lyrics?!

quote:

Feel like I spot a bug crawlin' through the liquid love
You kill and you tweeted me, baby you go beep-beep-beep

wat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6FrPx4Bqc4

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon posted:

I walk past this place fairly frequently and wonder what the QAnon nuts would think if they visited DC and saw it

There is a Q smoke shop in Fargo and I think the same thing. They are leaning into it tho maybe, American flag poo poo everywhere

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ArmZ posted:

how is eterbal rebirth or nirvana not eternalism

life in heavens or hells can last millenniums but will come to end, all things do. Nibbana is not a re-birth.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

WrasslorMonkey posted:

wtf those aren't the lyrics?!

wat

My Piss Tape-centric lyrics are more appropriate. Yes, I know Tiffany sung it in 2011 and the Piss Tape was made in 2013. Consider it prescient.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s like looking into a mirror

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Airplanes are very cool, esp the old ones. Also human lives are cool, esp the cool airplane driving ones.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

euphronius posted:

there's meant to be a point where the remaining ballots in maricopa will break much more republican due to vote type/location (and honestly from tomorrow they probably will) but charlie's been telling his audience for like three days straight that tonight is the night when kari lake becomes governor and then going 'ah! well. nevertheless,' when the totals are bad for her

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

nothing matters

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

TBF that part of Washington state is just really loving Red normally so nobody polled it (Vancouver, Centralia, Chehalis and Aberdeen). I've driven through it many times, Centralia in particular is loving terrifying.

Edit: Aberdeen is also pretty sketchy but they're more used to tourists and weirdos coming through since it's Kurt Cobain's hometown.

Eleven Eleven has issued a correction as of 02:27 on Nov 13, 2022

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Apraxin posted:

there's meant to be a point where the remaining ballots in maricopa will break much more republican due to vote type/location (and honestly from tomorrow they probably will) but charlie's been telling his audience for like three days straight that tonight is the night when kari lake becomes governor and then going 'ah! well. nevertheless,' when the totals are bad for her

that’s what o figured the 51-49 was (or whatever )

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Eleven Eleven posted:

TBF that part of Washington state is just really loving Red normally so nobody polled it (Vancouver, Centralia, Chehalis and Aberdeen). I've driven through it many times, Centralia in particular is loving terrifying.

It’s one of the worst parts of the state and there’s a shrine to Lee as well as a confederate flag flying right next to the freeway. The state, county etc won’t do a drat thing about it.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Apraxin posted:

I think there is some truth to Maricopa batches being increasingly R heavy. Still, Kari Lake will need like 60% of them to win.

IMO this governor's race in AZ is still a tough one to predict.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

This is not good for Lake, she needs bigger dumps than that. Her sycophants think the suburbs will save her, which is what chuds thought before with Trump.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

she needs bigger dumps than that

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I think there is some truth to Maricopa batches being increasingly R heavy. Still, Kari Lake will need like 60% of them to win.

IMO this governor's race in AZ is still a tough one to predict.
yeah i agree, i just lol'd that kirk's been going 'patriots in control! tonight is the night we start WINNING big!' followed by, 'actually i knew all along that tomorrow's the night we start WINNING big!' for several days now

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1591604643720740864

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

all of these people are completely miserable lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

the polite suburbs are largely sick of trump

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Eleven Eleven posted:

Edit: Aberdeen is also pretty sketchy but they're more used to tourists and weirdos coming through since it's Kurt Cobain's hometown.
this is also a seat that had been held for 10 years by the same moderate gop rep, but she voted for impeachment so trump gave his Full Endorsement to a weird nick fuentes guy (He Will Never Let You Down) to primary her, and now whoops they've lost a likely-R seat when controll of the house hangs in the balance

i'm sure trump will learn and express contrition for his error

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

are the dems actually going to keep the house