Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DuckHuntDog posted:

Oh I do not disagree, I just meant it in the way it is pretty clear he isn’t the answer.

Arch

Arch

Arch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

wat

WAT

TCU, you morons

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
These announcers absolutely don't understand that the push isn't reviewable

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
way to just ruin the entire flow of the game refs. god this is taking forever

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lol tcu

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
This whole series by Oregon is bull poo poo.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
even if they overturn the stepping oob call it looks like he was tackled inbounds?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Nice pass.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Hail Mary. Let's do it.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO

So sad Ducks

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let’s do that again.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Art Core...velay posted:

even if they overturn the stepping oob call it looks like he was tackled inbounds?

Clock stops on first down.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:laugh:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

The Oregon WR was out but took like 3-4 steps inbounds

Shouldn't that be re-establish

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Improbably ... hook 'em

wat

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
Bo Nix, Heisman candidate

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Wow, we just need one more defensive TD to tie it

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

faaaaaarrrrrtttt

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Bo Nix, no longer having fun.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
gently caress YES

gently caress A DUCK

GO HUSKIES

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Wow, we just need one more defensive TD to tie it

Come on, we can get it on special teams too.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Scoop and score

We might have a football game in Austin if our offense could move the ball at all

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The Oregon WR was out but took like 3-4 steps inbounds

Shouldn't that be re-establish

Yes but this is not reviewable so that call stands.

Which makes me wonder what they were actually reviewing.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
throwing short of the end zone in obvious Hail Mary territory should be outlawed

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Ahahah gently caress Oregon

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Dubs always there to help out another riverfront school.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
maybe I'm missing something here, but why the gently caress did Oregon not attempt a long FG to send it to overtime? it would have been more likely to succeed than whatever that was supposed to be

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
As someone who has suffered through many an ugly loss (including the M00N game) if you are a fan who leaves a game early and your team comes back and wins you should get like 3 game ban or something.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Huskies bitch

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Yeah gently caress that but the huskies deserved to win. Lanning needs to unfuck this defense next season. 100th+ in stop rate is not OK

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

That should be targeting on Auburn

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mister Bates posted:

maybe I'm missing something here, but why the gently caress did Oregon not attempt a long FG to send it to overtime? it would have been more likely to succeed than whatever that was supposed to be

What was the number on the kick from where they were? Keep in mind a hail mary half as likely to succeed as the kick is still a 50/50 decision.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Bip Roberts posted:

What was the number on the kick from where they were? Keep in mind a hail mary half as likely to succeed as the kick is still a 50/50 decision.

They also mentioned he was short on a closer field goal earlier in the game.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

That should be targeting on Auburn

At first I thought it was just a hard hit, but it seems like crown of the helmet, so defenseless or not its probably targeting.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Mister Bates posted:

Lewis can make maybe a 45 yarder. He has no distance beyond that. He kicked short from 55 earlier and it would be exactly the same thing.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Those are some horny toads

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Congrats to the Washington Huskies on winning this game but still not being in control of their destiny in the Pac-12 race.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Horns down.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

College kickers are not NFL kickers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
All right touchdown time for Arizona to ruin the Pac-12 completely.