Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

epic bacon posted:

Josh “fraud” Allen leads the league in interceptions. a lot of people are saying he’s the worst player in the NFL though i think that is slightly exaggerated

He's certainly the worst player in the AFC East.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
So, has anyone won a revenge game this year?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The Cowboys managing to collapse harder than the Packers is extremely funny

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Mega64 posted:

He's certainly the worst player in the AFC East.

chants of “Bring Back Losman” were heard in Orchard Park today

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

surf rock posted:

The Cowboys managing to collapse harder than the Packers is extremely funny

The multiple first downs called back due to penalties in OT was peak Fat Mike.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ragnarok the Red posted:

The multiple first downs called back due to penalties in OT was peak Fat Mike.

The offensive offsides was perfection

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bellmaker posted:

The offensive offsides was perfection

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1591961719487750145?t=ODhNs6MdcprFJ7nen9tgzg&s=19

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Shinji2015 posted:

Patrick Peterson?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shinji2015 posted:

Matt Patricia

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Done with the Cowboys this season. You not only couldn't beat a lovely packers team, you flat out looked unprepared to play them. You expect me to believe this same team is at all prepared for anything the playoffs throw at them? I really don't want to hear any excuses--every single aspect of the team failed to look competent. I'm not even mad about the decision to go for it on 4th. Was there any belief that Aaron Rodgers was going to be stopped even if you kick the field goal??? We've done this song and dance before--twice.

I still think the Giants are frauds, but hey--they're still winning games.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Shinji2015 posted:

Wink Martindale against the Ravens

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ill post through it tonight, but jesus loving christ what a joke of a franchise. Do just enough to pretend to be good for 30 years, accomplish absolutely nothing to actually support this.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Shinjobi posted:

Ill post through it tonight, but jesus loving christ what a joke of a franchise. Do just enough to pretend to be good for 30 years, accomplish absolutely nothing to actually support this.

The Cowboys and Packers are the same team except that we spaced out our modern-era Super Bowl wins by 13 years while y'all clustered yours in the early '90s.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
McDaniels broke this man

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1591958905092964352

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Josh McDaniel McDaniels the shittiest, brattiest coach in the universe

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

he's talkin' 'bout practice?

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Shinji2015 posted:

Bears lost to the Lions by a missed extra point

the Lions current kicker is someone the Bears cut earlier this year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Can’t believe McDaniels is forcing players to take ketamine to get to sleep.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

hughesta posted:

Bears lost to the Lions by a missed extra point

the Lions current kicker is someone the Bears cut earlier this year

Oh God, they made a sequel to Robbie Gould?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The best part about the Cowboys losing the late-afternoon game to a bottomed-out Packers squad is now I get to listen to Bill Simmons roast Cousin Sal for an hour about his team sucking.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

My friend, the key is to just enjoy the Cowboys when they have winning regular seasons and make the playoffs just knowing…knowing in your heart of hearts they’ll let you down and Jerruh will learn absolutely nothing like he always does. Just enjoy the Wild Ride and join in on making fun of this team when the inevitable faceplant(s) happens. It’s win-win.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
I loving hate Josh McDaniels

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/1591979758761705472

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Oh this is the year Carr gets traded.

https://twitter.com/tashanreed/status/1591978780683563008

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Well when you have a top 5 pick this year might as well move on from a Dalton line qb. That poor prospect getting tossed to McDaniels though

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

...Carr for Rodgers?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
We'll take Carr and McDaniels off your hands.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Carr would probably be a marginal upgrade over Jimmy G?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trading Carr to protect your failing HC would be way more insane than that Saturday business

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

Trading Carr to protect your failing HC would be way more insane than that Saturday business

Weren’t the GM and HC a package deal?

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Trading Carr is also doubly disastrous because you're going to be completely exploding your team's working relationship with Davante Adams, the super-talented receiver you just invested heavily in. Adams was not quiet about a big part of his wanting to play in Vegas being that he gets to play with his old teammate Carr again.

If you trade Carr after having them together for one year, Adams is going to be ripshit pissed and his role in the team is going to be jeopardized. Then you're down, uh, both of the most talented pieces on your entire team, and you still have the head coach with the atrocious record who everyone knows -- even you have to know -- is going to give you another dogshit season in 2023, except even worse since now you have even less talent.

I can't see it. Since the Raiders have hosed themselves into this position with McDaniels, the only option they can possibly have is to hold course until they can cut bait on him and try to unfuck it. Otherwise they're going to have to go for a Campbell Lions-style up-from-the-studs rebuild, which is going to put them into the poo poo for like half a decade at best.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

He's getting a little too high on his own farts imo

Most of those red zone ints were totally avoidable and really not smart throws

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean I would feel bad about Adams but it also would be pretty funny all things considered

Nov 6, 2002

Redeye Flight posted:

Trading Carr is also doubly disastrous because you're going to be completely exploding your team's working relationship with Davante Adams, the super-talented receiver you just invested heavily in. Adams was not quiet about a big part of his wanting to play in Vegas being that he gets to play with his old teammate Carr again.

If you trade Carr after having them together for one year, Adams is going to be ripshit pissed and his role in the team is going to be jeopardized. Then you're down, uh, both of the most talented pieces on your entire team, and you still have the head coach with the atrocious record who everyone knows -- even you have to know -- is going to give you another dogshit season in 2023, except even worse since now you have even less talent.

I can't see it. Since the Raiders have hosed themselves into this position with McDaniels, the only option they can possibly have is to hold course until they can cut bait on him and try to unfuck it. Otherwise they're going to have to go for a Campbell Lions-style up-from-the-studs rebuild, which is going to put them into the poo poo for like half a decade at best.

They can just trade Adams too.

To, oh I dunno, maybe someone McDaniels has a close working relationship with.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Perhaps let Allen heal his elbow muscle that exploded

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

They can just trade Adams too.

To, oh I dunno, maybe someone McDaniels has a close working relationship with.

I don't think he'd want to go to the Colts, though.

Nov 6, 2002

Jivesauce posted:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Well what did you think refs do under that hood exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Shinjobi posted:

Done with the Cowboys this season.

Your team is 6-3 and lost to their kryptonite on the road in overtime by a field goal.

There are multiple franchises in true actual despair

Like, in the nicest way, shut this whiny poo poo up