Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The bills *could* lose to the browns but they won’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ehud posted:

love my system qb

I wish my QB woukd play to his system

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Browns beat guys were talking about how the browns D had turned the corner the last couple of weeks. They were re-looking that assessment as the game went on. That's why I like to follow the CBS football page for the game, the Twitter feeds of local guys is on the page in real time.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

t a s t e posted:

The bills *could* lose to the browns but they won’t

lol you aren't the first bills fan to say that in this thread and it's utterly insane. the bill can't lose to the browns.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

mcmagic posted:

lol you aren't the first bills fan to say that in this thread and it's utterly insane. the bill can't lose to the browns.

Chubb versus Tremaine Edmunds

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Any team can lose. The chiefs lost to the loving colts and they are way better than the bills

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Any team can lose. The chiefs lost to the loving colts and they are way better than the bills

Hell, the chiefs even lost to the bills

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Schiavona posted:

Chubb versus Tremaine Edmunds’ backup

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I didn’t watch the Bills game and so just saw the highlights. My loving god.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No worries

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1591956977185611778?s=20&t=kcecdBiO6CiNf1nqjfvU-Q

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Imagine Josh Allen is your QB and you turn on him after a couple of mid games lol.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

TheBizzness posted:

Imagine Josh Allen is your QB

pass

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

Imagine Josh Allen is your QB and you turn on him after a couple of mid games lol.

The mafia ain’t too bright

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
There's no concussion protocol in the tailgate parking lots

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

epic bacon posted:

TheBizzness posted:

Imagine Josh Allen is your QB

pass

Intercepted

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
This thread is undefeated

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Ehud posted:

it’s wild how quickly fans can go from like 25 years of wandering in the QB wilderness, to a top 3 QB, to turning on him because of a couple games with bad picks

yea people are way too reactive. calm down and be thankful your incredible QB put you in a situation to be bitching about just losing 1st in the AFC playoff race in week 10

that said, he's gotta learn to calm himself down and stop pushing so hard in the redzone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Could have sat/healed Allen (regardless if it was his decision or not) and had the same game result and fans not saying he's shook or whatever their reaction is

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What is this obsession with sitting Allen? He was (physically) fine.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

fsif posted:

What is this obsession with sitting Allen? He was (physically) fine.

People are nervous after the horrific Tua injuries IMO, they really set a tone on the whole year. You get news that your own essential star QB might have suffered an injury that could permanently destroy his career or even his having a normal life, but it's certainly no big deal, he can totally play next week, and even if you trust the Bills' staff more than the Dolphins' staff (reasonable), a part of your brain is going to be going, "Hmm, wait, I've seen this movie already..."

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ogbah out for season

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Allen is fine physically, it's just dumb plays.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ogbah out for season

Sucks, but extra glad we traded for Chubb. Probably the place we can most afford to lose a good player

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

AFC Beast supremacy

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

epic bacon posted:

AFC Beast supremacy

We did it!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

epic bacon posted:

AFC Beast supremacy

lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Dolphins might be the most scary team in the conference right now and I’m not trying to blow smoke up anyone’s asses.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Dolphins might be the most scary team in the conference right now and I’m not trying to blow smoke up anyone’s asses.

It feels really hard to be confident with the back end of our D being so bad. Hopefully the bye week lets X, Byron and Kohou get healthy. No help coming for the LBs tho

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I think only the 9ers and maybe the Jets (we'll see how it goes with Tua and Wilson playing) have the defense to stop the Dolphins. Barring any more bad injury luck we have an entirely realistic path to the Superbowl.

I'm scared :ohdear:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Our defense is so bad any true contender could probably just keep our offense off the field like Buffalo did in week 3.

That said, it is fun as hell to watch this team right now and I’m not gonna apologize for dropping 30 burgers on the dregs of the league consistently.

Buffalo does it all the time and nobody is stumbling in here to give them heck about it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Tyreek Hill revenge game against KC will be interesting.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Kelce will have infinitie catches for infinite yards

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

Our defense is so bad any true contender could probably just keep our offense off the field like Buffalo did in week 3.

That said, it is fun as hell to watch this team right now and I’m not gonna apologize for dropping 30 burgers on the dregs of the league consistently.

Buffalo does it all the time and nobody is stumbling in here to give them heck about it.

It actually means they won’t be able to win the close ones

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Dolphins are now 4-1 since Tyreek got the new ping pong table.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Which one of you is this????

https://twitter.com/billsmafiagirl/status/1591989825657516033?s=46&t=MW6UDIOAd03CXWGAZ9okwg

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

t a s t e posted:

It actually means they won’t be able to win the close ones

Close. Our defense stinks so we win close games against bad teams regularly. Perhaps the Bills should try having a worse defense?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It's kinda sad that I get posts from the most annoying people on Jets twitter/the internet somehow inserted into my TL but I don't see gems like this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TheBizzness posted:

Close. Our defense stinks so we win close games against bad teams regularly. Perhaps the Bills should try having a worse defense?

Maybe that’s what they were trying yesterday

Come on Bills, you’ll get the hang of it soon :frogbon:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

syzpid posted:

I guess there's a reasonable theory that he doesn't feel exactly right and that is driving some stupidity but yeah his throws look fine from an accuracy and mechanics perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

syzpid posted:

He’s got nerve issues that affect his hold on the ball supposedly

Note that he still had issues with placement before the injury ofc but I’d imagine they exacerbate it