Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

am I too late for open kimono chat?

What ai image generator is this? Who's been feeding elon sample images into the anime generator? I have prompts to input.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

also has anyone made a computer peripheral that can recreate smells from an image? just for lols you know?

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
My dream scenario is the remaining twitter employees unionize.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

The Saddest Rhino posted:

https://twitter.com/jammonravager/status/1591869702598701058

lol

literally saw 2 teslas on the road today (rare occurrence in SEA) and my friend asked "is this the one that just blows up"

What if Tesla is a right wing/fossil fuel company psyops to discredit EVs?

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

What if Tesla is a right wing/fossil fuel company psyops to discredit EVs?

Doesn't need to be, Elon's incompetence does that for them (and EVs are getting more popular anyway).

Relatedly, anyone notice a connection between less election denial (at least less strong) this time, Twitter falling apart, Bolsonaro surrendering, and Russia having wasted its resources in a dumb war? Hmm.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/watcherguru/status/1591972931474694144?s=46&t=T0pdJzAuuWihylY48_yVCw

Literally doing the 30 rock episode where Tracy buys all the advertising on his own show after the advertisers pull out

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

TACD posted:

wanna know how I got these cars?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

https://twitter.com/watcherguru/status/1591972931474694144?s=46&t=T0pdJzAuuWihylY48_yVCw

Literally doing the 30 rock episode where Tracy buys all the advertising on his own show after the advertisers pull out

Is this the Starlink purchase mentioned before?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Tesla engineers didn't figure out that a killswitch wasn't literal

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If Teslas came with a suicide booth function it would operate by parking on the tracks to cause a passenger train derailment.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Lammasu posted:

Asking what "open kimono" means is now the biggest regret of my life.

You opened the kimono on what the phrase means.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

Dragonstoned posted:

Elon is just like the Joker

he's a clown that set a giant pile of money on fire

Alternatively Joker is one of his customers;

https://youtu.be/jI23PjBjQKM

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This thread keeps messing up my last read options and sending me back to hours or at one point days of posts. Only this thread. Twitter so bad it's breaking other websites.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Open kimono is kind of racist but chinese wall is the worst.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Earlier this evening I was walking through a parking garage and there was a group of 5-6 people gathered around a Tesla. One guy was showing off how he could press a button and the car would play a Christmas-y song, and the lights would flash in time to the music. The other people were laughing at how cool it was. Which, whatever, I guess it's unusual and interesting?

But it was seriously the tackiest loving thing. What does that add to the car? Everything is designed to trick nerds into thinking they'll spend their time having a bunch of "and then everyone stood up and clapped" moments because of their cool car.

Do you think I could effectively moon someone by dropping trau next to their little parking cameras?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Stoatbringer posted:

You opened the kimono on what the phrase means.

Clear eyes
Open kimonos
Can't lose

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

EVIL Gibson posted:

that wasn't the point.

the point is the steering wheel still rotates the tire which grinds that particular part of the tread towards bald.

Well I've got a good idea, just put a nice little SPST switch that overrides, disconnects and disables the whole steering system. Just put it next to the volume controls or on the indicator stalk, nice and convenient. PORBLEM SOLVED

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I have no ability to actually parse what all the errors/warnings that twitter is throwing up when you bring up the developer tools (I'm using firefox) and look at the console tab, but there appear to be a hell of a lot more of them than there were 2 days ago.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Hey guys stop being so mean to Elon

https://twitter.com/_ElizabethMay/status/1591770064579350528

lol and lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol the world cup is next week if twitter is still up by then it wont be for long

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

⚽💥🤣

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ahaha :cryemoji:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Poor little rich boy.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Missed an opportunity to rename it "Garbage fail kids" imo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No goddamn way

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

His mother has said that she first recognised Elon as a genius when he was 3 years old and has pushed that idea on him every day of his life.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Offler posted:

Missed an opportunity to rename it "Garbage fail kids" imo.

Easy enough.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
:nice:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

His mother has said that she first recognised Elon as a genius when he was 3 years old and has pushed that idea on him every day of his life.
Literally "My mom thinks I'm cool"

Jesus

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Easy enough.

:drat: :nice:

Was the base image AI generated?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mercury_Storm posted:

:drat: :nice:

Was the base image AI generated?

No idea, I stole it from imgur but it's possible

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

"It's the brainchild of cryptocurrency firm Elon GOAT Token ($EGT), who later this month plan to present it to the billionaire at his Tesla workplace in Austin, Texas.

$EGT said: 'Most people thought we would never do it, but after one year of building the time has come to bring it home to Elon.

'Really we just want to meet the guy and give it to him. After all, he is the most innovative human alive, hence the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time.'"

Wait, is this a Trojan horse situation? Cause that seems like a Trojan horse situation. A bunch of guys are gonna pop out of that thing after they turn off the lights and sack his corporate offices.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/GergelyOrosz/status/1592109042641801216
https://twitter.com/GergelyOrosz/status/1592109425099431936
https://twitter.com/GergelyOrosz/status/1592109900146282497

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

what does that whole series of tweets mean

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Shits hosed

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sounds like Elon is replacing all Twitter devs with his champion ringer devs from Tesla who are all obviously better

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

The Butcher posted:

I paid extra to disable the suicide module and install the racism upgrade.

You don't want to have any accidents with the suicide one.

it comes with the racism module by factory default, so you must have sprung for Racism 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

They've lost control of the automated triggers and had to lock out writing to the codebase so nothing gets set off.