Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Imagine being there when Chuck Schumer realized he is going to be majority leader again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

when has hillary done anything funny

https://twitter.com/nytgraphics/status/796144977357262848

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Rubellavator posted:

fainting on 9/11

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Lord of Pie posted:

Even if she doesn't run again she's set for life as long as she doesn't gently caress up like Cawthorn and start talking too much about the coke orgies

She's going to make millions as a lobbyist no doubt.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rubellavator posted:

Kim Kardashian beat her in a political trivia quiz game and a C-SPAM thread (maybe this one? there's so many) briefly changed its name to "Hillary 0-2 against reality show hosts"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a new study bible! posted:

jugkanda forever

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rubellavator posted:

if you mean funny on purpose then never, but consider some of her campaign bangers

pokemon go to the polls
fainting on 9/11
refusing to concede because "what if someone kills barack"
:mods: at a debate

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
plus she set trump up for one of the greatest debate lines in history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Q71k6fmts

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
im just chillin

in Cedar Rapids

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mcmagic posted:

Shes dead. Even normie dems hate her. I still think shes not going to run for re-election.

yeah shes running for a cable news gig, or to be the next hot republican

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Rubellavator posted:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

a new study bible! posted:

jugkanda forever

this is the sort of pop culture cross over that I can celebrate

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

🎵Tempted by the goated jugs of another
Tempted but the truth is discovered
What's been going on
Since those goated jugs have been gone
There's no other🎵

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Rubellavator posted:

Hillary really needs Trump to bring out her full potential.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

hahaha it's true

we are so lame

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Excelzior posted:

hahaha it's true

we are so lame

Hell is other posters

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

its her turn

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Excelzior posted:

hahaha it's true

we are so lame

lmao

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

Does anyone have that one old YTMND thing that was like "WHITE PEOPLE eh-eh-eh-eh-eh BLACK PEPLE do-do-do-do-do"?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

The exact wording is

Tennessee State Constitution, Article I, Section 33 posted:

That slavery and involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime, whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, are forever prohibited in this state.

Slavery and involuntary servitude are forever prohibited. Nothing in this section shall prohibit an inmate from working when the inmate has been duly convicted of a crime.

as if they are given an opportunity for self-betterment, rather in a situation where they "just so happen" to get solitary confinement if they refuse to work for $0.17/hr, then they also have to work for that amount to get medical supplies marked up 500% from the commissary, and a third trick would be extending sentence length beforehand to account for sentences being shortened by showing good behavior via being willing ("cooperative") to work for $0.17/hr

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

galenanorth posted:

The exact wording is

as if they are given an opportunity for self-betterment, rather in a situation where they "just so happen" to get solitary confinement if they refuse to work for $0.17/hr, then they also have to work for that amount to get medical supplies marked up 500% from the commissary, and a third trick would be extending sentence length beforehand to account for sentences being shortened by showing good behavior via being willing ("cooperative") to work for $0.17/hr

Work makes affordable access to freedom.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

Liberals are addicted to that word. I've heard at this school the phrase "Access to justice," multiple loving times.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

Liberals are addicted to that word. I've heard at this school the phrase "Access to justice," multiple loving times.

...And Justice For All (Who Want It)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

galenanorth posted:

The exact wording is

yeah that wording is going to depend heavily on interpretation. it could be read as “inmates can voluntarily work actual jobs with actual pay and rules” but you just know it’s going to be read in the worst possible way by local judges that are in on the take.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lib and let die posted:

Hell is other posters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1532735359922094080?s=20&t=sCCNbsv11ACSQIvv2mJgwA

and my favorite:
https://twitter.com/VP/status/1405276501897924609?s=20&t=sCCNbsv11ACSQIvv2mJgwA

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I'm glad children in Flint have access to clean water from the wonderful bottled water companies.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cat botherer posted:

I'm glad children in Flint have access to clean water from the wonderful bottled water companies.

excuse me but she actually isn't wrong as they do have access

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

Arbeit macht zugangfrei

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

we really love to hide really hosed up things behind the word access

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

access to my posting

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rubellavator posted:

we really love to hide really hosed up things behind the word access

"access to the outdoors" is terrifying

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Sir Tonk posted:

yeah shes running for a cable news gig, or to be the next hot republican

I could see her on CNN....

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Possibly the only picture of Hilary where she looks human

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lol if pelosi kicks it before kissinger

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Access to goated jugs

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

Lol if pelosi kicks it before kissinger

Kissinger is cursed so that he cannot die while another living human walks the earth.

And he wants to die.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WoobieTuesday/status/1592181159978733568?t=rR_BhKS6YgSbQUKIweV8Vw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Sen. Cory Booker Sends Letter in Support of Theranos Fraudster and ‘Friend’ Elizabeth Holmes, Seeking ‘Fair and Just Sentence’

Senator Cory Booker (D-N.J.) has turned his criminal justice reform efforts to convicted fraudster Elizabeth Holmes, asking a federal judge to impose a “fair and just sentence” on the Theranos founder, whom he describes as a years-long “friend.”

“As author Bryan Stephenson has said, each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve done. I firmly believe in the possibility of rehabilitation and in the power of redemption for anyone,” Booker wrote in a two-page letter dated Sept. 9 and released on Thursday evening. “And I believe that Ms. Holmes has within her a sincere desire to help others, to be of meaningful service, and possesses the capacity to redeem herself.”