Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Parry that attack!

SEE WHAT I MEAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yoda in a powered wheelchair mowing down Mensa members in a convention hall.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what the gently caress did dinklage say in destiny?

"looks like that bozo came from the moon"

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Parry that attack!

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i assume you guyts have seen this clip already but it loving kicks rear end. sony ftw
https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveDeliciousWheelDuDudu-uEyD41YSSipjRLsJ

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Kratos, press triangle to perform a heavy attack now!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

i assume you guyts have seen this clip already but it loving kicks rear end. sony ftw

its insane how loving terrible this looks, sounds, ect lol. Sony is the absolute loving worst lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This is an incredible evolution of the sad dad genre imo. Dad just trying to have five minutes of fun while his shrewish wife mercilessly harangues him

Kratos did you bring out the bins yet?

Kratos did you buy my low fat yoghurt on the way home?

Why were you so polite to that nymph who served us?

Thank you Sony!

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That voice actress ftw lol

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Telling the God of War how to fight

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

he's playin god of war and he's fighting nidhogg! that means only one thing....BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every developer, dialogue writer, voice actor, and ceo from sony entertainment come in and demand you give them the controller because you're doin it wrong*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

This is an incredible evolution of the sad dad genre imo. Dad just trying to have five minutes of fun while his shrewish wife mercilessly harangues him

Thank you Sony!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kratos, that's an axe. The wedge-shaped blade and lever handle allows the user to cleave through objects with less effort.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm going to imagine that's Dawn Horizon berating him now

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they saw the old screenshots covered in overdone fake tooltips mocking them and took it as an accessibility challenge for people who cant read

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kratos, your Blades of Chaos are easy to handle, allowing me to chop through enemies with little effort, and the chains mean I can send them flying at a target and they will return to me. Your weapon, sir... *smiles* It will keeeel.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything. jesus christ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PROTIP: To defeat the Nidhogg, parry that attack until it dies.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kratos! Try posting about the towers of hanoi!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

narrator reading the beforeiplay.com page out loud during the intro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

EmmyOk posted:

Thank you Sony!

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

in the Elden Ring guy voice

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dongicus posted:

to gf: hey, thats kratos fro -

ai companion: hey thats kratos from god of war

Wormskull posted:

Yoda in a powered wheelchair mowing down Mensa members in a convention hall.

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao oh my loving godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Tedious the Nidhogg

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Remove the Hungry Man from the microwave when the timer reaches zero. You have 2minutes 30seconds to wipe the table off. Quickly! Use the Bounty wipes and non-chemical all natural disinfectant spray. 2 minutes remaining. That trash can is looking full..Don't just stuff the paper towels inside of it! Remove the garbage! It won't remove itself. 1 minute remaining..I'm hungry. When are you going to actually cook again? Thor knows you could use the weight loss. The dryer is ready to be emptied and folded. Yawn, 30 seconds. Wow, sure smells good! Just like mom used to make. Vomit. 10 seconds remaining. Put down that gun. You are not authorized to use that weapon. Stop pointing that thing at yourself. Sigh, I guess I'll have to remove the TV dinner from the microwave myself..GAME OVER

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Remove the Hungry Man from the microwave when the timer reaches zero. You have 2minutes 30seconds to wipe the table off. Quickly! Use the Bounty wipes and non-chemical all natural disinfectant spray. 2 minutes remaining. That trash can is looking full..Don't just stuff the paper towels inside of it! Remove the garbage! It won't remove itself. 1 minute remaining..I'm hungry. When are you going to actually cook again? Thor knows you could use the weight loss. The dryer is ready to be emptied and folded. Yawn, 30 seconds. Wow, sure smells good! Just like mom used to make. Vomit. 10 seconds remaining. Put down that gun. You are not authorized to use that weapon. Stop pointing that thing at yourself. Sigh, I guess I'll have to remove the TV dinner from the microwave myself..GAME OVER

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo6yFdP-6bc

----------------