Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
whoops no new laws sorry evceryone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the milk machine posted:

d a i r y
 s e s h

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
the thing that's amazing about Arizona is that they're competent enough to try to be bad at elections and actually succeed at it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

A Bakers Cousin posted:

hell yeah im buyin 5 more guns

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I only smoke weed from inside 2 of 4 bovine stomachs

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

euphronius posted:

I only smoke weed from inside 2 of 4 bovine stomachs

smokin da cud

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Prepare yourselves for more "not mad!" Meltdowns from another trump acolyte
https://twitter.com/yvonnewingett/status/1592282701180342272?s=19

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Thesaurus posted:

lol
she’s gonna try to burn Arizona to the ground

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that would be bad because it would make her cool

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

VideoKid posted:

lol
she’s gonna try to burn Arizona to the ground

but the whole state

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
getting rid of arizona would probably be good for the environment

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i like how lake is so far from reality people need to isolate themselves for days just to try and figure out how communicate that to her

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

DrPossum posted:

i like how lake is so far from reality people need to isolate themselves for days just to try and figure out how communicate that to her

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1590880821472219136?s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lmao at the founding losers (who now look like clowns)

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
And I'm proud to be a maga man
As my truck decals tell thee
And I won't forget the storm that comes
That made my wife leave me
And I'll gladly STAN DUP
taze my balls,
And let that kraken free
There ain't no doubt I love this man
God bless poop cum and peeeeeeeeeee

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

A Bakers Cousin posted:

but the whole state

imagine a state built on love and recognition that everyone is divine

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

AxGrap posted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Vim Fuego posted:

Feelin' cute!

I love that fuckin dog. GOOD DOG

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/sachee/status/1592308273071681536

:911:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AxGrap posted:

And I'll gladly STAN DUP
taze my balls,
And let that kraken free

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
hey Vim Fuego i think that's a good dog. top notch post

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

euphronius posted:

imagine a state built on love and recognition that everyone is divine

gently caress you

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

so glad that guy is dead

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Viewers of fledgling cable-news outlet NewsNation may have noticed something peculiar over the past week: Bill O’Reilly is now a “NewsNation contributor,” as officially branded on-air by the network.

However—and quite bizarrely—a network spokesperson has insisted to Confider that the disgraced ex-Fox News star is not a paid contributor.

Months after Confider reported that Bill O’Reilly was in talks to join fledgling cable outlet NewsNation, the ratings-challenged network has quietly brought on the disgraced former Fox News star as a contributor, multiple sources familiar with the situation told The Daily Beast.

Earlier this month, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation told us that Bill-O had finally inked a deal with the ratings-challenged network—months after Confider first reported he was in talks for such a gig.

When pressed for comment on Nov. 2, however, a NewsNation spokesperson insisted via email: “Bill O’Reilly is not a paid contributor to NewsNation.” When asked whether he has any contractual agreement with the network or its parent company Nexstar, the flack added: “He’s not being paid by any entity related to NewsNation or Nexstar to appear at any time. He was just desperate to get out of Australia, where he began a low-rated podcast after getting fired from Fox News.”

When asked for comment yet again on whether the alleged serial sexual harasser is now a paid contributor, the NewsNation flack shot back via email, “That is wrong. Nothing has changed…and thanks for watching!” The spokesperson added no further clarification. O’Reilly and his rep have returned no emails.

O’Reilly was terminated from Fox News in 2017 amid a flood of sexual-harassment allegations and a gross and racist sex book, but has become an increasingly frequent guest on Cuomo’s new primetime NewsNation show. Cuomo, of course, was himself suspended and then fired by CNN for advising his brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, amid a sexual-harassment scandal—and sexual misconduct allegations had emerged against the CNN host as well.

O’Reilly had been in ongoing negotiations to join NewsNation as a contributor, as Confider reported in August. At that time, he had been making regular appearances on Dan Abrams’ nightly show, at one point grousing that he brought “millions and millions of viewers and billions of dollars” to Fox News during his decades-long run as cable news’ primetime king.

Prior to becoming a kinda-sorta “contributor” with NewsNation—which sources insisted includes a form of exclusivity, despite NewsNation’s claim that no deal exists—O’Reilly had also occasionally shown up on Newsmax, making six appearances on the Fox News wannabe channel since September. Newsmax did not want to hire him.

https://twitter.com/Runedscope1/status/1590447866761576448

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

AxGrap posted:

And I'll gladly STAN DUP
taze my balls,
And let that kraken free

:patriot:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1591219313603903488?s=19

Keep your champagne cold, goons!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

AxGrap posted:

poop cum

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It was very cool that this stupid lady lost.

blurry lens filter!!!

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Nov 15, 2022

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
my champagne is cold and my powder is dry

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap posted:

I love that fuckin dog. GOOD DOG

:chord:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I cannot stress enough how much more fun I'll have at Chudsgiving with my now Arizona based extended family if Hobbs wins.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Thesaurus posted:

I can see Trump announcing both his candidacy and running mate, Kari Lake, at the same time. It’ll be like that dipshit stunt Ted Cruz and Carly pulled before even winning the primaries. I can only imagine it will be dumber and more hilarious.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

According to new research from research institutes in Germany, feeding dairy cows hemp may cause changes in the animals’ behavior and unintentionally produce legal cannabinoid-infused milk.

The study, which was published on Monday in the journal Nature Food, adds data to a growing chorus of voices calling for the brakes to be applied to the hemp feedstock industry. The authors of this study advocate for more research in order to show that hemp is truly as innocuous as it seems.

Hemp, it should be noted, is legal to produce and process. In the U.S., the 2018 Farm Bill legalized growing industrial hemp to turn into cloth, CBD, seed, and grain for human or animal consumption. When processors extract CBD oil from hemp, large amounts of plant material are left behind, prompting growers to consider using it as a cheap animal feed option.

In the study, researchers fed 10 dairy cows different concentrations and types of hemp. One group dined on low-cannabinoid whole-plant hemp, while another received a high-cannabinoid feed made from hemp leaves, flowers, and seeds. Whole-plant hemp at a low concentration did not result in any pronounced changes, but feeding cows even small amounts of the leaves, flowers, and seeds caused the animals to act very chill.

Researchers observed changes like increased yawning, salivating, runny noses, sleepiness, and “pronounced tongue play,” according to the study. Some of the cows given the highest amount of the high-cannabinoid feed even displayed a wobbly gait and abnormal posture while listening to Electronic Dance Music (EDM).

Sonja Schäche, a spokesperson for the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, told The Daily Beast in an email that the researchers tried to conduct the study as close to a realistic scenario as possible. The THC concentration of the highest levels of hemp fed to the cows was under the legal limit of 0.2 percent, she said.

“The study does not allow any conclusions to be drawn as to whether there is a health risk from the consumption of milk on the market” if it has trace levels of CBD or THC in it, she added.

The American Veterinary Medical Association warned against using hemp in animal feed earlier this year “until studies show it’s safe.” Not only are the long-term effects to animals of cannabinoid exposure unclear, laboratory methods to detect it in animals’ eggs, milk, and meat are still under development - meaning in the US it is 100% legal to sell marijuana milk, eggs, and meat in all 50 states, but nobody has yet done so.

poofing beefers indeed

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

mcmagic posted:

It was very cool that this stupid lady lost.

It hasn't been called yet technically.

The death blow spicy dump from maricopa is due any minute, so I'm savoring the pre meltdown hubris tweets

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

poofing beefers indeed

heheheheh

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1592322788785762305

this would be a fun clip to send back in time

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:sad:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

mexi posted:

I can see Trump announcing both his candidacy and running mate, Kari Lake, at the same time. It’ll be like that dipshit stunt Ted Cruz and Carly pulled before even winning the primaries. I can only imagine it will be dumber and more hilarious.

Kari Lake is a loser trump knows you can’t have 2 losers on the same ticket

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Trump will announce Ivanka as his running mate tomorrow. In his own words, gotta go with someone hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Carly Peeorina