Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Breaking Points is covering the Trump announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xhD-cvqGc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao, biden skipped the g-20 dinner tonite as one of the dudes he had dinner with over the weekend tests positive for covid.

third time's the charm!

biden said he had a cold on Sunday night before the news broke that the other guy popped hot, so the cats out of the bag he’s definitely runnin rona again

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

suck my dick trump you fuckman

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

hey look something that will somehow be passed on a party line vote while abortion rights are ignored

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
there he is

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

2024 is gonna rock

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

the greatest poster is back, baby

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

people are going wild and crazy and they're not happy

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

biceps crimes posted:

lol trump 2024 would be incredible but i truly dont know if he has a chance. it's hard to make sense of the lib hysteria vs the chud splitters. some chuds really seem to detest him now but they're easily whipped into line maybe idk

In 2016 he got 63 million votes. In 2020 he got 74 million votes.

I do not know if he'll be able to put up those numbers in 2024, but I'm also pretty sure Biden probably won't be able to either.

If Trump pays lip service to populist stuff, and talks mad poo poo about Biden, I think he's got a chance.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm so tired of Ukraine

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

2 more years of dems doing nothing might be enough who knows the economy getting worse sure doesnt help them any

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/16/biden-trump-2024-manufacturing

let's take a look at some of this trolling

https://www.whitehouse.gov/therecord/

incredibly inspiring stuff.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

batshit nuts the new pigpoop balls for '24

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

has single one of those things done anything even remotely positive

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

'initiated a process to review how marijuana is scheduled' lmfao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

tmfc posted:

'initiated a process to review how marijuana is scheduled' lmfao

lowering everyday costs has to be a legit troll but just on everyone

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

HallelujahLee posted:

has single one of those things done anything even remotely positive

no lol

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

This Joe Biden guy sounds like a loving loser

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

MassTran posted:

This Joe Biden guy sounds like a loving loser

I like my presidents to be winners

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

suck my dick trump you fuckman

Hell yeah get his rear end

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'm so tired of Ukraine

fuckin :same:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Listen fat, we gotta deflect even more Russian missiles into Polish civilians. How else are we finally gonna get this world war kicked off???

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

Sydin posted:

Listen fat, we gotta deflect even more Russian missiles into Polish civilians. How else are we finally gonna get this world war kicked off???

This is harm reduction

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

When is the Trump toxx thread going up?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this legit gave me a chuckle

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

This is the government equivalent of an old person tipping you a nickel for a beer and telling you to keep the change

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The Nastier Nate posted:

everyone was like "oh gee gosh i dont know if Fetterman is fit to serve with his stroke" but being an elected member of a legislative body is literally the easiest loving job in the world. You can not show up to work for 6 years straight and not get fired, and you might still get re-elected.

At least like in an executive branch you can make the case that Joe Biden's brain rot might cause him to launch the nukes for a lark...or that a judge needs to be able to interpret laws and make sound judgements based on the law...but you cant do that in congress. Like seriously, even Herschel Walker who'se brain has been concussed into pudding can techincally do the job of senator

You say this but wait until they impeach Fetterman because they make him inherit the candy desk from Toomey and the stroke interferes with his ability to run it

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Got'em.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1592704151384985602

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

wow sounds like joe biden sucks extremely bad

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
why is npr so salty all of a sudden

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1592701068995084290

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

He's finished

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

npr's editors wrote this headline one handed, guaranteed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hahaha tried, he didn't even walk down to the capitol

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Nichael posted:

winning a primary in a safe blue, then switching to I isn't unheard of. failing that, running in certain districts as a third option is doable if the candidate does the work imo. like all organizey things on the left, it basically comes down to:

1. can we collectively tamper down our depression and add
2. can we be diligent about doing work beyond posting

as I said earlier today, this general strategy is applicable to just about anything akin to this stuff, and isn't just for electoral politics.

this makes it easier to do shady wire transfers of their funds though

Thanks for the info. I don't know if I'll ever run but I'll bookmark it in case my kids grow up a little more and the country still exists.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

eating a hamberder and drinking a huge mug of covfefe to celebrate, the very stable genius is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its illegal that the strongest and most excellent candidate of all time is banned from talking to me directly from an airplane toilet at 3 am

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'm so tired of Ukraine

Oh yeah? Well AMERICA is sick AND tired of your UNPATRIOTIC attitude pal!!!!!

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

MassTran posted:

This is the government equivalent of an old person tipping you a nickel for a beer and telling you to keep the change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Boy I'm sure voters 2 years from now will be dazzled by all those accomplishments but an even older and more senile biden