Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

blatman posted:

whoever it was sucked at math because the average american has like 0.98 testicle

that rounds to 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They're generally round in my experience

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

mine are cube-shaped.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
we talkin balls in here?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
not balls related but I just saw it and lol

This has to be a mistranslation or something. But maybe not!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Poly + every herp. lol

Oh Caroline!

(Bostonishly) BAM BAM BAAAAAAAAM!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Poly + every herp. lol

Oh Caroline!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Whatever Goblin Mode is, that crypto lady is the avatar of it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:hmmyes:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Liz Bruenig is good actually and I miss her posting cookies

oh yeah, trad caths who try to roll back progress are good people...

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Large Testicles posted:

oh yeah, trad caths who try to roll back progress are good people...

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Poly + every herp. lol

Oh Caroline!

Surprisingly not Pacheco's disease given they're polyamorous.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/osamabishounen/status/1592218400197312512

Archive link for Twitter death

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So one dipshit at state-level government can destroy an economy with global ramifications? cool system.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So one dipshit at state-level government can destroy an economy with global ramifications? cool system.

It's called praxis look it up

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Over a loving Legoland? I love how every economy on the planet is constantly one dumb call from collapse, very believable and doesn’t make me think I’m trapped in a very dumb nightmare.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

capitalism just works

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Apparently the proposed site is in the middle of nowhere and possibly on top of an archaeological site so wanting to stop it might be a good thing but still lol

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Apparently the proposed site is in the middle of nowhere and possibly on top of an archaeological site so wanting to stop it might be a good thing but still lol

The guy who defaulted and hosed over the entire country had previously threatened to jump in a river* if they didn't build the thing on top of an archaeological site, so he can't even use that as an excuse. It was just pure political grandstanding.

*how this is a threat, I don't understand, but that's what the article said

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It’s a load bearing Legoland

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer
From the tech nightmare thread:

Agents are GO! posted:

Exactly, this isn't the Cool Tech Dreams thread.

Here's something about the FTX collapse: apparently SBF wasn't just doing massive amounts of speed, he was abusing a Parkinsons medication that fucks with dopamine and has gambling addiction as a loving side effect.

Source is https://milkyeggs.com/?p=175. I don't know how reliable this blog is, but they do have visual proof of that drugs packaging on SBFs desk.

Edit: original source:
https://twitter.com/AutismCapital/status/1592237980458323969?s=20&t=6ktWMDRHNwd2uE1DTLPdPQ

https://twitter.com/AutismCapital/status/1592256921813520385?s=20&t=6ktWMDRHNwd2uE1DTLPdPQ

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

not balls related but I just saw it and lol

This has to be a mistranslation or something. But maybe not!

He actually said hats. Meaning someone is incompetent.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

The guy who defaulted and hosed over the entire country had previously threatened to jump in a river* if they didn't build the thing on top of an archaeological site, so he can't even use that as an excuse. It was just pure political grandstanding.

*how this is a threat, I don't understand, but that's what the article said
He's threatening suicide there, I'm pretty sure.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Gripweed posted:

She was the girlfriend of the CEO of FTX. She's the CEO of a different bitcoin ponzi scheme. This is her on the right. She had a tumblr full of her musings on the poly lifestyle

What the flying gently caress?

quote:

The account’s author consistently displayed a fascination with sex and power dynamics. In another post, the author said that two key qualities of a “cute boy” are “controlling most major world governments” and possessing “sufficient strength to physically overpower you.”

The Ellison-linked account also demonstrated a substantial preoccupation with “hbd” or “human biodiversity,” an online euphemism for the discredited fields of race science and eugenics popularized by the alt-right.

Ellison has, for years, vocalized her die-hard obsession with Harry Potter. In one post, her affiliated Tumblr account tied her love of online character quizzes to her penchant for sorting Indians by their caste, which she presumed to indicate genetic distinction.

“I feel like part of me that is interested in HBD is the same part of me that loves personality types and ‘which character are you’ quizzes,” the account wrote. “There’s a stereotype of racist people that they will assume any East Asian person speaks Chinese or something. I appreciate that HBD people are the exact opposite of that, and will make fun of you for saying something about ‘Indians’ without specifying province and caste because come on, the genetic differences there are massive.”

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hollandia posted:

He's threatening suicide there, I'm pretty sure.

Why wouldn't his opponents simply call his bluff?

Win win for them.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

got into the billionaire polycule but now they're using phrenology to determine my rank in the caste system

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/stopantisemites/status/1591800727806312448?s=46&t=rTBiVx4UWotfs2A6g3SDpg

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Only two female finalists, huh?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

same

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
If it helps, IQ tests were designed for toddlers.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The average is 100? I thought it was 80. This is very unsettling.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ironically (or not ironically) the part i had the most trouble with in the 5th grade psychologist proctored test was rotating shapes in my head, which is now like a weird jordan peterson guy thing to be proud of

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

He could've gotten into a good school if his mother was Sally Field.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You can get better at IQ tests, lol.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/jaypgreene/status/1592540091997892608?s=20&t=IPKY3mF6CifH3c7rqWAwcA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Zesty posted:

If it helps, IQ tests were designed for toddlers.

American soldiers, but close enough.