Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probably Mageslayer for the PC. I remember running into my parent's room at 7 in the morning and waking them up because I was so amped at beating the first boss by myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I borrowed Blue and a Gameboy from my cousin (he let me borrow Yellow later but only once because that’s the one he said I shoved in my rear end) so I would stay up all night naked on the toilet pretending I was making GBS threads to beat that rear end.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I borrowed Blue and a Gameboy from my cousin (he let me borrow Yellow later but only once because that’s the one he said I shoved in my rear end) so I would stay up all night naked on the toilet pretending I was making GBS threads to beat that rear end.

lmao

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Either SMB2 or Dragon Warrior 1 on the NES

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first game I beat was Fortnite No Build Mode

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

:worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wtf is a crucible harvesting tool. A crucible harvesting tool is a pair of tongs that let you tip it over. Fortnite hype.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
prolly mario world

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
3. Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune (1CC)
4. Metroid Prime (63%, 6:49)
5. Tetris the Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS - Master mode Gm (Green line) - video
6. The King of Chicago (Amiga, one of the good endings)
7. Kirby and the Forgotten Land (63%)
8. Yakuza Kiwami 2
9. Tokimeki Memorial (Super Famicom, Ayako, Saki, Rei and Forever Alone endings)
10. Mother 3 - review
11. Wario World - review
12. Soul Blazer - review
13. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - review
14. Final Fantasy XV - review
15. Illusion of Gaia - review
16. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Arcade mode, Okay difficulty, April O' Neil, 1CC, No Death) - review
17. Terranigma - review
18. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Hard, D rank) - review
19. Kirby Super Star (77%, basic completion on all games including minigames and Arena)
20. Super Mario RPG
21. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
22. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All
23. Castlevania: Bloodlines (No death, Expert, Eric Lecarde) - video - video for Normal clear
24. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
25. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
26. Sonic Generations (all challenges complete)
27. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

pretty good stuff. noticeably streamlined over previous games, the investigations basically conduct themselves and the trial segments letting you just restart after getting too many penalties makes you wonder why they include a health bar to begin with. the ending is silly. all in all i really liked it though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Lmfso

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope - 100% Complete

I think it's a bit easier than the first game, but for the most part I really liked the changes they made. I'll probably grab the DLC once it comes out.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Vampire Survivors (all achievements)

Goty

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the first game i ever beat was likely mario

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Pokemon Red

Charizard, Mr. Mime, Machamp, Tentacruel, Jolteon, and Aerodactyl

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SIGNALIS

got the Memory ending, debating whether or not to play it again back to back to see if i can get a different ending

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

47) Wario Land 4 - Hard and Super Hard, 18 Gold Crowns, all CDs and Best Ending

one of the greats

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
38. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (56% Completion)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Mamkute posted:

(56% Completion)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Suikoden 2: really great, they did a wonderful job with the characters and animations and music. But I played it blind and missed so much, almost half the stars :negative: I'll get the true ending someday

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mamkute posted:

38. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (56% Completion)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Homeless guy who walks into daycares and beats the games the kids get bored of playing on the 3 gen old consoles.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Homeless guy who walks into daycares and beats the games the kids get bored of playing on the 3 gen old consoles.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:dogwhistle:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

If Leon moved to Lego City instead of Raccoon...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

29. Hotel Transylvania 3DS - 3/5 Family Stories Completed, the Target in Pickneyville, IL lost power and the kiosk stopped functioning before I could unlock the True Final Boss.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

29. Hotel Transylvania 3DS - 3/5 Family Stories Completed, the Target in Pickneyville, IL lost power and the kiosk stopped functioning before I could unlock the True Final Boss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Lol