Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snake Milk
Nov 7, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

These people are just soo, ugh, vile. I would never leave the house if I looked like them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Snake Milk posted:

These people are just soo, ugh, vile. I would never leave the house if I looked like them

Are you okay op?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
wanna pet that dog

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That looks like a fairly reasonable cross-section of internet people. OP post a selfie for evaluation please.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

"dogs at reddit meetups" is a way better search, they are the best part of every picture. but google images would not let me escape unscathed

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

wanna pet rescue that dog

also lol'ed that this is the meetup from Detroit

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
lurk more snake guy !

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
If it weren't for that stupid alien creature thing I'd have just assumed that was a Goon meetup tbh

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Snake Milk posted:

It’s like an old school goon meet but with more women

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I know I recently made fun of Musk’s body but for the most part you shouldn’t make fun of the appearance of others, even Redditors imo. We’re better than that, hopefully:shrug:

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

I know I recently made fun of Musk’s body but for the most part you shouldn’t make fun of the appearance of others, even Redditors imo.

:yeah: there is plenty else to make fun of

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Even the dog is overweight

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

gbs but from 2004 posted:

It’s like an old school goon meet but with more women

We're there kids at goon meets? Seems unwise

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Dog chubbo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This seems like a really weird tangent ngl any way we could move off this?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Snake Milk posted:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This seems like a really weird tangent ngl any way we could move off this?

If your dog is overweight Seth you should get it on a controlled diet

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Ror posted:

"dogs at reddit meetups" is a way better search, they are the best part of every picture. but google images would not let me escape unscathed

I think this picture is amazing because of the crowning touch that in the picture there is clearly someone saying that this is inappropriate. I don't really care about the rest, it's just great that the photo is staged as "haha look at this dude do a ca-razy thing" and in shot is someone clearly asking "what the actual gently caress". Those are my favourite pictures, because you know there was a loud argument right after.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 17, 2022

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Bargearse posted:

How could I forget about the Kiwifarms poo poo.

poo poo - I actually had...

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ror posted:

also lol'ed that this is the meetup from Detroit

Hmmm, based on the r/Detroit Reddit, yeah this checks.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Reddit loves that xkcd comic about being one of the 10k.

https://xkcd.com/1053/

But Reddit is super frustrating because the userbase has zero cultural reference. Everything needs to be explained to like a child. Which is why reddit also needs /s tags for sarcasm because no matter how obvious it will go above a lot of heads.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

lobsterminator posted:

But Reddit is super frustrating because the userbase has zero cultural reference. Everything needs to be explained to like a child. Which is why reddit also needs /s tags for sarcasm because no matter how obvious it will go above a lot of heads.

Of course the alt-text on that XKCD is about the Yellowstone Super-Volcano, which is almost entirely nerd fantasy and not an actual thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypn3Fe_PLts

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lmao

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
They're right, though?

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

lobsterminator posted:

That's because most of Reddit's userbase is 16

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

reddits good now??

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mutantIke posted:

That's because most of Reddit's userbase is 16

mentally yes, but physically no?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

yea i think the average redditor is more like late 20s/early 30s at this point, tho also it varies depending on which part of the site you are talking about. i think some of the different subreddits have demographics a bit more different from each another than, say, the subforums here

Soapyshoes
Mar 20, 2006

I will set each and every one of you on fire.

Depends on the reason for a colostomy bag. Some people have them because they have their buttholes completely removed due to chronic abscesses

Anyway what are we talking about here? Reddit?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Ok maybe reddit rules

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Good for him on the promotion, but why does he wear his belt like that?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is that a big rear end knife?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is that sword?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
it's a pizza cutter

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Who taught him to make pizzas, Jim Belushi's samurai delicatessen?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

it's a pizza cutter

To cutta the pizza pie!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm 100% sure he uses that knife to cut pizzas. He's just so active that he needs it on him at all times. True, a hunting knife not be the most practical tool, but it is about speed and service to the customer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Remember the goon loadout