Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The best forums invasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hello kieth stack, welcome to your twitterpocalypse bunker.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

07 - 17 New Teeth New Me

07 - END

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 13:41 on Nov 28, 2022

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Good work Boba. Can't believe how far you've come as an artist.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That was a great ending, I really enjoyed that, thank you!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

such pure, self-sacrificing friendship

i could be wrong, but i think this is THE strip where tall girl is named: Pipimi

may-ree-oh twins

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Lol

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Silly Newbie posted:

Good work Boba. Can't believe how far you've come as an artist.

I have tried so hard, and have found a hobby that lights a passionate fire in me that I've never found in anything else. Though my writing still needs a lot of work.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That was a great ending, I really enjoyed that, thank you!

End of episode! End of Episode!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I thought it felt open ended!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Well with the story rebooting evey month I could definitely see an abrupt ending just to wash my hands of it. Or was it more like the story was rebooting? :thunk:

Still I think I've got a hold of things this time.

gently caress I love drawing and writing, I wish I was better at it, but it's the most fun thing I have ever done in my life. Other than meth. Well meth and coke. Well... and MDMA. You know, it's the funnest thing you can do and still keep your sobriety. And your teeth.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

You being able to knock out those full colour pages so fast is brilliant, Boba. Not many artists can manage that on top of writing

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

may-ree-oh twins

lol same

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Stand Still. Stay Silent

Lockout

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
hey two mage souls for the cost of one, not a bad deal

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
So, is the looking into its eyes only bad if it's in real life? Cause they sure don't seem to care about it now anymore.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Probably just one for the Australians.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Helios Grime posted:

So, is the looking into its eyes only bad if it's in real life? Cause they sure don't seem to care about it now anymore.

They've avoided making direct eye contact this whole time. But yeah they've definitely gotten sloppy about it, ha

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lion Man

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: The executioner reveals to Ford and Taru that Queen Mary has already been executed! Ford and Taru scream in despair and curse Elizabeth and her descendants as they are executed, seething and malding harder than they probably ever did in their entire lives! God closes by saying their story gives even him chills, and now they are zombies under his control, ready to rip apart Joost and his friends!

Read right to left:

And here's Cepelis in Araki's modern style! I like it, it's good, but I feel like it's a great example of how his faces all kind of trend towards looking more similar in the newer style. I especially notice the loss of his aquiline nose

Chapter 27 - Food Cake, I Need a Blue Ford Driver: END

Volume 3 - It's Dark, Man: END

What do you do when Joost hands you the imaginary hot phone?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Aaaaauuuggghhh!!!

My phone! My phone is red hot! Joost you rat! You weren't using the oven to bake cookies! You were heating my phone up to give me the ol' spicy phone!

How could you give your own friend the spicy phone Joost?!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON BACK

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

adorable

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pigbuster posted:

Aaaaauuuggghhh!!!

My phone! My phone is red hot! Joost you rat! You weren't using the oven to bake cookies! You were heating my phone up to give me the ol' spicy phone!

How could you give your own friend the spicy phone Joost?!

I forget the name of the guy who did the original but these could be a good addition to the thread. I can do it after Joey's Special Experience if no one else gets around to it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You know what had a consistent schedule? Hell was Full! You know what doesn't? Me posting em! That's fine! I'll probe anyone who talks poo poo!!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I forget the name of the guy who did the original but these could be a good addition to the thread. I can do it after Joey's Special Experience if no one else gets around to it

Will Laren. Spicy keychain is by far his most shared comic but he has done a couple other bangers, my personal favorite of which is the Spritemare one.

Graveyard Adonises.

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 20:31 on Nov 17, 2022

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Will Laren. Spicy keychain is by far his most shared comic but he has done a couple other bangers, my personal favorite of which is the Spritemare one.

Graveyard Adonises.

Dude was right though. Sprite doesn't have caffeine. His mom's full of poo poo.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CzarChasm posted:

Dude was right though. Sprite doesn't have caffeine. His mom's full of poo poo.

Then explain the graveyard adonises you idiot. You absolute rube

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Will Laren

Graveyard Adonises.
Thank you! and lmao graveyard adonises is one of my all time favorites

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

08 - 01 - Taming Casey

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 13:41 on Nov 28, 2022

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
hold up are you telling us it's morally dubious to sell your soul for a hot slime girlfriend?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol nice

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

hold up are you telling us it's morally dubious to sell your soul for a hot slime girlfriend?

Yes, but in a work of fiction, in real life do it immediately. Sell your soul to a chaos spirit named after a DungeonCrawl Stone Soup God.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
also in case anyone missed it, the "Danny" in that meme refers to joost's dog and childhood companion, who perished in an incinerator after being kidnapped and locked in there by god

it's a real dark lol

E:

Boba Pearl posted:

Yes, but in a work of fiction, in real life do it immediately. Sell your soul to a chaos spirit named after a DungeonCrawl Stone Soup God.

E: ok good just making sure

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
excited to use this reaction image one day

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
The Unwomanly Face of War

Chapter 6 Part 1

Keith Stack
Nov 5, 2008

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

MokBa posted:

This is really loving with me like when a movie wants to show that a character is losing their mind by having the television talk to them directly.

:perfect:

Oppression
Jan 16, 2004
Pillbug
:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lmao