Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Steak au poivre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Stealth Tiger posted:

I microwaved leftovers from a Mexican place. A cup of birria soup, one birria taco, and one and a half "chimichangas" (Every chimichanga I've ever had before is a giant stuffed burrito with melted cheese on top, but these were little things with sour cream on top. I was not impressed.)

Sounds lame, I would be mad irl to not get queso all slopped on top. mini chimichangas could be ok but you gotta give me the cheese goop

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
A nice pasta salad. Little vinaigrette, basil, chicken, sweet peas, and parmesan. Seasoned with a bit of fish sauce.

P good. Looks nice. Could use some chopped sun-dried tomatoes for a little zing next time but a keeper for a nice and fast cold salad recipe.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Some red peps are another alternative.

I fuckin love pasta salad.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Buffalo chicken pizza

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Beyond burgers. Just yet another shill that if you have tried impossible burger or beyond meat stuff you should!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Grilled sirloin tips, broccoli, rice pilaf

runchild
May 26, 2010

Biscuits and gravy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

runchild posted:

Biscuits and gravy

hell yeah

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Leftover spanikopita skillet and some air fried Greek French fries

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gyro and fries at a bar, a crisp lager to drink. Tzatziki was very thick, like almost cream cheese consistency but it worked.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Finishing the last of my dumb deli purchases. This was last night. Chicken cordon bleu, two mushrooms stuffed with cheese and something, and frozen brussels sprouts that I added some spices to.

Tonight is the same but I have a the remanence of some pasta salad that needs to be eaten.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Supermarket pizza.

Meh.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
We got three big bags of sausages a couple of weeks ago. My sister ordered them for Oktoberfest but they arrived late, so she donated them to us. I'm down to the last bag - there was originally 10 in it.

These things are about a foot long.

I turned them into a pilaf with mushrooms, peas, peppers, onions and celerey in a tomato based sauce. I basically used my jambalaya recipe with a few extra ingredients.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My dad stopped by today while I was sleeping and dropped of "pasta." He hung it in a bag on my backdoor doorknob. It looks like standard mostaccioli with red sauce and mushrooms and stuff.

I'll eat that later. I have to eat before midnight because I have an endoscopy tomorrow.

drk
Jan 16, 2005
i've got a japanese grocery nearby, so why not make sukiyaki?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I made alfredo sauce I ate it with pasta and also there was chicken and broccoli in it and also some bread just like a gaddam olive garden baybee

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

I made alfredo sauce I ate it with pasta and also there was chicken and broccoli in it and also some bread just like a gaddam olive garden baybee

Authentico Italiano mi amigo

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Mangia Fresca!

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
i had lasagna for 3 nights in a row

it was good but lookin forward to something else

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I currently making a lasagna, p stoked

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Green curry with bell peppers, eggplant, Thai basil

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nothing yet. Kinda want to order takeout but :shrug:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
update: my lasagna turned out delicious, which is good because I'm going to have to eat a lot of it the next couple days

runchild
May 26, 2010

Potatoes and green beans and sausage in the instant pot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
T
A
C
O

T
U
E
S
D
A
Y

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Probably gonna have a ham sandwich in a while.

runchild
May 26, 2010

Chimichanga

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We out here getting our toes wet with Bobos steakhouse.

Nice big NY strip, brussel sprouts and potatoes.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma make some beef stroking off

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Some cheese, salami and crackers.

What? It was a busy day, okay??

runchild
May 26, 2010

Creamy tomato spinach gnocchi

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Literally A Person posted:

Some cheese, salami and crackers.

What? It was a busy day, okay??

I had 3 hot dogs to rid of that i didnt want to freeze and i was out of buns and other leftovers to add them to so i chopped them up in a skillet with 6 eggs and 3 chopped green onions that were also wilting out so they needed to be used, added lots of shredded cheese to melt in the end, scooped half the concoction in a toasted tortilla, added sriracha and a lil chipotle mayo. Fridged the rest for breakfast.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm a weirdo apparently but I just can't do repurposed hot dogs in anything.

Even using a hamburger bun is totally unacceptable.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I wish Weinershnitzel sold cups of chili cheese with hotdog chunks in it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tonight's dinner

Hot pot. Hot pot hot loving POT WOOHOO!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

drk posted:

i've got a japanese grocery nearby, so why not make sukiyaki?

drat, looks good.

Tacos.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made my german skillet two nights ago and hosed it up. It's just potatoes, sausage (I used andouille), onions, sauerkraut, and seasonings of course. I've made it a few times before just fine. Well I had leftover bargain jarred spaghetti sauce that I wanted to use up and thought, eh gently caress it, and dumped it in. That ruined it. It was WAY too sweet and got mushy and I couldn't eat it on it's own so last night I took a scoop and drunkenly chopped it up and formed it into cakes and fried two of those and then put a two over-easy eggs on it. It was fine but I think I might have to throw the rest out. :(

I might make sloppy joes tonight. Or grocery store sushi. We'll see how much energy I have later.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
A&W

Valko posted:

These things are about a foot long.

1,600kg :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure