Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
No joke, I want to try Ortolan, but I would refuse to wear the veil because I'd want God to see all the blood and viscera dripping down my chin.

e; Ooof, hell of a snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Deteriorata posted:

Bloody vikings

It's okay, it's not their blood.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Large Testicles posted:

No joke, I want to try Ortolan, but I would refuse to wear the veil because I'd want God to see all the blood and viscera dripping down my chin.
It's so you can get all the vapors from the brandy they're drowned in, hiding your sin from God is just a secondary item effect.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

Kirk's new venture lookin kinda rough.

There is literally nothing mysterious left about his hole.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Trig Discipline posted:

Sorry, I'm married.

But how married? :heysexy:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Phy posted:

Never mind that, how were their greasy grimy gopher guts?

Wouldn't know, I forgot my spoon.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Even though god is all-seeing and all-knowing, just drape this veil over your head and he'll ignore you scarfing down a sin bird. Does this veil thing blind god to any other sins? I'm just asking questions!

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009

Lexorin posted:

Even though god is all-seeing and all-knowing, just drape this veil over your head and he'll ignore you scarfing down a sin bird. Does this veil thing blind god to any other sins? I'm just asking questions!

We're talking about a god that can be defeated by stringing a wire around your neighborhood to get around Shabbat proscriptions on leaving your home. Nobody tell Lexorin about the sheet with a hole in it!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

tgacon posted:

We're talking about a god that can be defeated by stringing a wire around your neighborhood to get around Shabbat proscriptions on leaving your home. Nobody tell Lexorin about the sheet with a hole in it!

Or the special loophole :a2m:

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
http://www.mysteryhole.com/

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
:hmmyes:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

tgacon posted:

It's not about leaving your home, it's about carrying items outside your home. Also, there's a difference between rules-lawyering God Himself to find a loophole in His laws and defeating him by putting a towel over your head to stop him seeing you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

And the "sheet with a hole in it" thing is a myth.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Nov 17, 2022

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

fartknocker posted:

Or the special loophole :a2m:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

tgacon posted:

He's all knowing and all seeing but he's very strict about following the rules. It's the same thinking that said being gay wasn't a sin as long as you are a top.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

I don't know who did it first, but Birdcloud did it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptSowP3Rm8k

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

I grew up eating spam because we were poor white trash, and always thought of it in that context. In grad school I referred to it as such, and one of my Hawaiian colleagues got deeply (but jokingly) offended, just "excuse me your haole rear end did not just disrespect spam in front of me".

It's actually a common ingredient in an extremely Okinawan dish called goya champuru. That's bitter melon, firm tofu, egg, and some sort of salty pork product all fried together. It looks like a hot mess, but tastes like a hot, very bitter mess.

Spam was a school camp thing for me. In highschool our camping trips were actual hiking and camping, so food had to be non-refrigerated and easily carried. Spam and sliced tomato on ryvitas was delicious after hiking all day.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/Seinpeaks/status/1593192983406383105?s=20&t=MZE5n29CKqCvNDiM_13uzg

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

good god, just kill the man

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I think it's more of an :iceburn: on the neighbor's choice of grill.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

PainterofCrap posted:

I think it's more of an :iceburn: on the neighbor's choice of grill.

Yeah that's the point, that's such a vicious burn I might prefer a bullet

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

I grew up eating spam because we were poor white trash, and always thought of it in that context. In grad school I referred to it as such, and one of my Hawaiian colleagues got deeply (but jokingly) offended, just "excuse me your haole rear end did not just disrespect spam in front of me".

I grew up haole and broke as gently caress in Hawaii. So broke that we never bought spam because we couldn’t afford it and instead we’d get the store brand “luncheon meat” which let me tell you is not the loving same. When I was old enough to have my own money one of the first things I bought was food because we did t have any at home. I just didn’t get the appeal of spam musubi.

The real king? Manapua.

Which is not its name elsewhere I learned later.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I bought some spam to take camping and fry over a camp fire and my immediate opinion after hiking and sweating all day was "this is way too salty to eat"

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

Oh no, look out Ozzie Smith!

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

It's even bottomless!

experienceBeej
Mar 24, 2014

“Send your kid over here. May as well let their real dad teach them.”

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol if you don't have a Vagner Char King Imperial

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Phy posted:

Yeah that's the point, that's such a vicious burn I might prefer a bullet

A vicious burn? With the grill he's using?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
That's a nice grill

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

For me to poop on!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Grill-shaming seems like a self-own. It's not like you need top-of-the-line hardware to run the latest version of Fire.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lobok posted:

Grill-shaming seems like a self-own. It's not like you need top-of-the-line hardware to run the latest version of Fire.

Sounds like something someone with a lovely grill would say

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao if you dont have a wood-fired stove in your kitchen, just shameful

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

That's a nice grill

For a clown to use.

At the circus.

Idiot.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Lobok posted:

Just a 100-watt incandescent bulb.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Lobok posted:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sounds like something someone with a lovely grill would say

I wouldn't turn down having a bit more grill space every now and then but the thing that actually looks like Baby's First Grill, a simple charcoal one, is actually more impressive if you know how to use it than some giant Optimus Prime rig.

But of course, taste the meat and not the blah blah blah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Carthag Tuek posted:

lmao if you dont have a wood-fired stove in your kitchen, just shameful

It is seriously one of the things I am most unhappy about in my kitchen. I often dream about a kitchen with a wood fired stove...